The Meta Thread

Here we will Contemplate all things Meta and take shit to the next level and the next Level.
Let us begin!

@Faustus
@anon9236988
@Epsilon_The_Imperial

3 Likes

Dclaws/armadyl godsword spec is the only meta I’ll recognize

2 Likes

The true scepter is wield the powers of space itself. First is the power of time, then it is the power of space itself.

Abstraction in the immediate sense is meta, created by the apprehension of patterns through space. Time is patterns repeating through space.

We all talk about time, but what is space itself?

3 Likes

This meta contmeplation is a really good exercise for the crown chakra. For real

Space is the record of motion through matter. It can be evoked, worked with as an energy, and used in rituals

1 Like

You know those afterimages of motion in a camera?

1 Like

Perhaps the true scepter is the imagination, intellect, or mind that structures the perception itself.
What is the difference between perceived and created reality?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m familiar.

1 Like

Now imagine all 6 billion people plus spirits leaving a Afterimage in every moment.

Boom…akashic records.
Boom…time travel

1 Like

Space is merely the afterimage of matter. Afterimage is created by motion, thus afterimage is the record of motion through motion.

Motion is also created by time. Motion itself abstracted from Space or time is CHANGE.

1 Like

Well this got serious. When it got serious I realized I couldn’t think meta anymore. I started pondering why. Then I realized that I wasn’t thinking at all before. Maybe not-thinking is how it’s done.

2 Likes

Guys you really just need to start reading the basics of quantum theory. Theoretical physics is about as meta as you can get and always puts me in that void headspace.

4 Likes

Hmmm i wonder can we be attacked from multiple dimensions

I just got an 11/11 synch @Micah.
I really want to know that we weren’t just spewing unrealistic bullshit. 75% of the fun of this is knowing that we can actually do these things.

First I saw JezebelleMoon talking about smelling the roses.
Then I was gonna be like, “We’re smelling the fumes of infinity.”
Then a doubt-nugget in my mind was like, “I hope we’re not smelling our own bullshit.”
Then I relented b/c I didn’t want to get roasted like that.

Then I just decided to scroll up the page and I was like, “Ya know, this could be the product of over-active intellect.”
But at the same time, there was a part of me that didn’t want to just believe that means it’s all bullshit.

THEN I CAME ONTO THE THREAD AND SAW 11/11.

1 Like

What percentage of the fun is experimenting with those concepts to see what can be done?

1 Like

For the record, the effects you guys are experiencing is in fact madness. The more you dwell on it the deeper you will sink. Just take notes and hope you can make sense of them later. Whenever you do manage to sleep you will be back to your average state of mind when you wake up.

4 Likes

Madness
The Perfect state for Evocation and magic

1 Like

Excellent! Cheese and cabbage for everone!

2 Likes

Now you are getting it. :wink:

1 Like

So I wonder, how would we name the Alternate Spirit we Invoke or Evoke?
“Alternate Azazel”
“Dimension 49 Azazel”
Lol