The Meta Thread

In dimension 49 he’s a used car salesman named Jerry who is currently evoking demon @Micah in hopes of ascending to godhood.

3 Likes

@Faustus pure Gold :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Seriously though @Micah. What was that synch trying to say to me? :expressionless:

That this is all over-amped intellect?

1 Like

Even if it is
Fuck it
Im going with it anyway :joy::metal:

1 Like

When ivory tower intellectuals ruminate on their own Bullshit for too long without feedback from the real world they often become deranged.

2 Likes

And you all have lost most of your madness already. Good effort though if this was your first times using this type of method for an altered state.

2 Likes

Two words. Rax Armageddon.

1 Like

@Faustus
I don’t know man. Ideas are laughed at until they become real, then all the practical people act like they know how things worked all along. :wink:

Edit: I’m going to put things here because of my paranoid ass, but I didn’t mean to offend any spirits with this message. I was being too arrogant in the way I framed this particular post, and for that I apologize.

2 Likes

I’m not saying don’t do it. By all means do it. I’m just saying take care you don’t end up a basket case.

1 Like

Aight hold on
Imma Evoke Alternate Azazel real quick

2 Likes

Haha go for it.

1 Like

OH SHIT SON!!!
TELL US MORE!
Please hold a Q&A.

1 Like

Alternate Azazel:

Wow. I clearly See a Hooded Man/Sorcerer in A cloud of Green toxic smoke.

“What you call Godlike power is only one form of the total power you hold. In my dimension, it is the lowest rung. I will show you true power.”

“My Dimension and yours were never supposed to meet. Until today. Barriers have been broken. Lines have been crossed. You dont understand the thing you have brought forth into this other dimension. The Sight. The sound…Is foreign to me…
I shall turn this world into a wasteland. Me and my Army.”

I let him depart.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial your turn

2 Likes

Uhhhh…
How do I evoke an alternate form of Azazel like you did? Do I just let my mind tune into an alternate dimension that I want and then call his name?

1 Like

@Micah what did you just do to this world? :joy:
This world’s already got a lot of problems to deal with.

2 Likes

I set the intent to get The Alternate version of Azazel
Then did a standard evocation

@Faustus wanna give it a shot?

Ok give me a minute

1 Like

it seems that reality was shuddering. His arrival was preceded by screams. I see a muscular man with black skin and large horns. HE bears a trident. It’s hard to hold him. He speaks loudly demanding to know what I want very impatient. i keep losing him. Hee seems more irritated every time I pull him back. He’s gone. I can’t seem to get him back

1 Like

Ladies and Gents, we are not in Kansas anymore :open_mouth:

1 Like