The Master Key Of The Nephilim

π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐎𝐟 π“π‘πž 𝐍𝐞𝐩𝐑𝐒π₯𝐒𝐦.

In my own workings recently with Shemyaza, Azazel and the watchers, I began utilising the master key first discovered and released by J.S. Garrett allowing me to amplify and conductively work with the current of the watchers. During which I was introduced to the two offspring’s of Shemyaza, Ohya and Hahyah two powerful Nephilim’s which were said to be so powerful that in some legends they survived the actual flood and in other legends battled with the primordial Leviathan itself and won victory over it.

Shemyaza spoke of the importance of the three bloodlines of witchkin, the watchers and the nephilim and that the merger/union of these bloodlines would revolutionise and massively amplify the ascent of man beyond what most people consider possible. It was stated that I would need to not only plug myself in, as it were into the current of the watchers but also that of the Nephilim. So I was given this gift, β€œThe Master Key Of The Nephilim” also referred to as by Azazel as β€œThe Gate Of The Giants” a powerful magickal talisman which has a variety of functions, powers and connects into the spiritual current of all the nephilim.

The original master key not only taps into the watchers but also the master primal spirits, such as that of animal spirits too. The same applies here but rather than the regular mundane master spirits, it instead taps into the taboo offspring’s of watchers and the animals of the land. For it is said in some texts that the watchers also fornicated not only with the β€œdaughters of man” but also with animals and that they also bred and created animal/watcher hybrid abominations.

I will be utilising this new dark gift along with the original master key soon, to tap into the current of the watchers and the current of the nephilim for a powerful covenant between the three bloodlines, which I may or may not make available for others to join me in this tribrid initiation. I’ll also be releasing a new YouTube video in regards to this new and powerful talisman soon.

Sincerely,
C.Kendall.

14 Likes

amazing I’m looking forward to this video I really want to know more about these witcher bloodlines and how to use this master key

1 Like

Amazing, cant wait to see it

This is fine as long as it’s either completely free, or offered through the BALG main website. Advertising for external services is against the rules on the forum.

This feels familiar. No pun intended…

This is very interesting in combination with the conversations I’ve had with my dad years ago about the symbolism in the Qayin and Abel story (and the fact that Qayin might not be the absolute evil and father of sin, depending on how you interpret and/ or translate it from ancient Hebrew)
Can’t wait for more information about this!