The Long Con- Parasites, CreepyHollows, and Novice Mistakes

Does anyone know of a reputable place to buy spirit bindings?

After reading this all, that is the question you ask???

10 Likes

Honestly all sources are hit or miss. If one is too confident in their skills itā€™s usually going to be a good percentage of his or miss. I would say form your own because in the end the one that did the binding can undo it with or without your permission. As paranoid as that sounds itā€™s possible same with being scammed.

1 Like

OMG, Iā€™m sorry for that :joy:

3 Likes

I like to experiment lol. Seriously tho you got to admit the so-called bound spirits were smart

tenor

3 Likes

So this is my part of me and DormiensDeiā€™s experience with this group of parasites.

Im going to give a little backstory at the beginning to set the scene. DormiensDei is my friend in IRL and we have know eachother for years while going to school. DormiensDei had started practicing and talking to me about it. I called BS but eventually an event happened that changed my view. I asked what was the best path to follow and few days later King Paimon made contact with me and ive been practicing since then.

DormiensDei began to get companions and I was interested. I experienced things that they were doing and I was hooked on the idea because of my naivety. I thought the fact that he had a friendly relationship with a spirit and they could communicate was awesome. I began to entertain the idea of getting one myself by DormiensDei said ā€œyouā€™re not readyā€ so I waited trusting his judgement.

Skipping forward 6 months around March, DormiensDei began getting more and more companions and I was growing more and more restless. I wanted a companion badly so I could learn some more stuff about the astral realm with a ā€œguide.ā€ Once DormiensDei got his ā€œhellhoundsā€ I told him I was really interested in it at that point. Knowing that I wasnā€™t the beginner that I was before. We had done rituals and i proved myself in his eyes that I was ready. (I had been working with King Paimon by myself and getting results) so I guess DormiensDei made the plan to get me one as a gift.

Skipping forward another few months it was now closer to my birthday in September, and DormiensDei sent me a text asking my birthday and other things. I immediately knew what he was planning because at that point I was pretty comfortable with magic. We had been working as partners in crime at this point. I told him that I know what he doing and he admitted it to me. I was really excited not going to lie. He told me that he had ordered and it would take about 2 months for it be delivered.

Skipping forward 2-3 months it was now near Christmas and I was still waiting excitedly. He texted me Reatiā€™s name after the first month of waiting and even before the vessel arrived she introduced herself. She manifested in my dream as a thin woman of shorter stature but not too short, she had blonde hair, with golden eyes, and an elegant robe on. I was like ā€œoh my god, its actually you!ā€ She had a soothing voice and told me she looked forward to me actually having her vessel. After that introduction we started to talk more in my lucid dreams. So nearing Christmas 2018 the vessel arrived and I rushed over to DormiensDeiā€™s house immediately. (At this point I was still working with King Paimon frequently)

Skipping forward a month to January 2019. I was growing more and more frustrated because once the vessel arrived I knew she was there but she wouldnā€™t talk to me. She would show herself but not speak. I eventually got mad and said ā€œif you dont wanna be here, you can leave if you wantā€ being insecure because I thought the ā€œspiritā€ was being friendly until she saw my true nature and how I lived. But she decided to stay saying sheā€™d never leave me no matter what I did.

Skip forward 1 month to February 2019, she began physically messing with things. She began to do stuff such as turning lights off, closing doors (not slamming), moving things, and knocking things out of my hands as a joke. It was exactly what I wanted.
A little afterwards me and DormiensDei began wondering about our ā€œhigher selvesā€. Within the next few weeks we found ā€œthemā€. "Arkhydus introduced himself and told me things that were spot on about me, my actions then, and my past; I believed him. And the same thing happened to DormiensDei. So we began talking to Arkhydus and Shuul more and more.
Our ā€œcompanionsā€ also were involved in the conversations.

Skip forward to around march or april, she was showing me better ways to lucid dream and astral project, no matter what happened or who I met while astral projecting, if things went south she would always ā€œtip my chairā€ and wake me up. I was thankful for it. (Iā€™ll admit I probably was a nuisance in the astral at this time) This went on until around late spring or early summer of 2019.

During the mid spring or late spring, Reati and I began to grow closer and eventually a romantic relationship formed. I was infatuated, I hung on every word. Everything she asked i did (she never asked anything ridiculous) and she was there for me. But during that time period she would often sit on the side of my bed while I was trying to go to sleep (I could physically feel the bed sink when she did) and weā€™d talk. She wasnā€™t prying or asking odd questions, we were just talking as people in a relationship would do while in bed. (We werenā€™t ā€œfoolingā€ around during this time)

Mid-summer 2019, all of the sudden I wake up to Arkhydus telling me theres a ā€œfox in the hen houseā€ quoting him word for word. He said he need to take Reati and go fight this battle. Trusting Arkhydus, I agreed to let Reati go with him. She was gone about a month and there was no contact within that month. I tried to talk to Arkhydus and Reati just to get an update and make sure they were doing well.
After the month they eventually both came back but, Reati was acting distant. The once bubbly person had become quiet and solitary, she was around me but she didnt say things often. After a few weeks she eventually began to talk to me but her personality was slightly different (red flag). But me just happy she was back ignored it, writing it off as ā€œshe probably experienced some difficult things while working with Arkhydusā€. She eventually regained her old personality and began doing what she used to do. Albeit after she left and came back she didnt do what she used to as close doors, turn on/off lights, and even didnt make the bed get pushed down when she sat on the bed next to me. (Red flag). I began to think about getting a companion from King Paimon because I remembered he offered me once before but I turned it down. But Reati told me no, ā€œlet it just be us for now.ā€ (Red flag)

Skipping forward to later summer 2019, the romance was still going. After the time of ā€œdistanceā€ she began acting similarly to how she had been before she left. Eventually Reati brought up why dont we have a child instead of me getting a companion from King Paimon. I was interested but I wanted to ask DormiensDei about it first. DormiensDei said it wasnā€™t a good idea, and I conveyed his response to Reati, she was a little upset but she waited. Over time her and I spoke more and more about it though. Eventually I brought it up again to DormiensDeiā€™s and this time he was more agreeable (Do what thou wilt was his mindset) about it. We talked it over and that night Reati and I had sex for the first time. She physically manifested and we did the deed. That day she told me that it worked and she was pregnant. She then told me that she had to leave, for pregnant spirits ā€œdraw enemiesā€. She said she had to leave to go to the ā€œLagoonā€ where she would be safe and with the ā€œmidwifeā€. I accepted immediately because I wanted the safety of not only my unborn child but also Reati. She said that Arkhydus would take her there and she would message me when she got there. She did message me and I was relieved, and once Arkhydus came back to ā€œtake Reatiā€™sā€ place for the time she was at the ā€œLagoonā€

Skipping forward 3 days, I blacked out and Arkhydus took over my body and sent a message to DormiensDei to come upstairs and speak with him. DormiensDei came upstairs to find me Blindfolded and speaking in a more raspy, gravelly tone. He said that the spirit was proud of me and him (pretty much jacking our ego off) and it left about an hour later. I asked for spark notes and he told me, it just made me more confident that I did what was right.

The next day I wake up and everything is chill, no talking or energy from the ā€œcompanionsā€ was roaming the house.

But that night, missing Reati, I called tot her to come back from the ā€œLagoonā€ to hang out for the night. She answered and came back for the night, DormiensDei just watching TV didnt think much of her coming back, I was slightly excited. She ā€œgetsā€ here and everything is fine until I go outside to smoke a cigarette and she stomps her foot down saying ā€œyou need to hunt yourself, and become more of a predator or Iā€™m going.ā€ This made me sad because this was the mother of ā€œchildā€ and she was talking about leaving me. So sadly I walked back inside my house and DormiensDei was asking me what was wrong and I told him. He got flustered and told me that I shouldnt have done it yet. In my mind I was doing what was right and had over the leash from my ashamed higher self to someone that could be trained to treat the leash with respect. Later that night after constant arguing; me and DormiensDei went outside to smoke one last cigarette and we started talking about what I should do to be a predator. The arguement just went on and he finally yelled one phrase that caught me off guard. He said ā€œits bullshit, why would Reati ask you to do that?ā€ We went back in side then all the red flags started to add up.

2 Likes

The whole pregnant ā€˜spiritsā€™ attract enemies sounds like a red flag as well ngl lol.

2 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed posts, no reviews, no recommendations

• Future posts in this topic asking for reviews and recommendations will be removed without notice.

I made this quite clear above, @DarkestKnight has also posted in response to some posts that have been removed, I am not wasting time politely contacting people who cannot be bothered to read what has been written so far. So please bear that in mind folks! :+1:

6 Likes

@DormiensDei and @Tiber Your attitudes are worthy of admiration! To willingly and openly admit to your err is no small thing and to use the lessons learnt as a means of warning and instructing others should be applauded. Also, the very fact that you are both here and lucid is a testament to the hungry deific inside us all, that no mortal chains of flesh do bind us to this realm.

The ability to discern something intangible or barely perceptible, the very nature of these entities, is an underdeveloped skill and the lack of understanding or impartiality, this obstruction, is one that entities of a parasitic nature would most easily take advantage of. To blindly or openly trust is always potentially dangerous.

Looking at these entities and their motives for parasitism can I honestly say I blame them? No! I would be a fool to do so! We all feed, one way or another! Their natures (although deceitful) is to them necessary, to them absolute in a way I suppose and I see much of their natures in many of us who practice this most ancient of artsā€¦this Majik. It is this intelligence which I find most challenging.

There are many who come here completely unlettered, those who never question identity or motives, who fall into the romanticism of having that special relationship. This is of course clearly evident by some of the responses you have already received. It takes a very acute discernment to tell the difference between an altruistic entity, and one who is seeking a host to parasite off of. How cunning they are at manipulating emotions. How wonderfully perceptive. Many of us become lost in this emotional romanticism. They survive off of your energy, they become intimately connected to your emotional body and because of this they can manipulate you again and again. How wonderful the Ego is. Again, I cannot but be fascinated.

Of course there are ways to discern motive. If a companion or such is against you at any time wanting to or needing to explore Self awareness, the lights should start flashing. If you find yourself at a doorway and all you have to do is step through into greater self awareness but find that you can not, or you have random distracting thoughts entering your mind, you feel sick, or sudden lack of drive, this would be a good time to self-examine. Most parasites feed on lower vibrations and as such they can not feed on you if you vibrate at a higher frequency, or rather, when you walk as a God should on a chosen path. Most but not all!

These are my views and they are based on my experience and perceptions working within Necromancy and with Death Majik. I would advise those who are just beginning to use Caution and Question. Question everything! Because If you do not then you may already be truly lost.

7 Likes

Thank you for your post.

I must admit, i too am fascinated by the parasitic entities. I believe youre correct in your reluctance to hate something just because of itā€™s nature, we are of one mind in this matter. While i may have a personal aggression towards the ones that sought me harm, parasites in general are not to be loathed. The way I think about it: would you hate a spider for spinning a web? Surely not, it is the spiderā€™s nature to do so. It doesnt really have another option.

At times, Iā€™ve attempted to facilitate the teaching of parasites to feed off of a different source (like moonlight), but am unsure of the results of that endeavor. Perhaps the ringleader was an entity from the past that i forced the choice to adapt or die on during my exorcism practice.

More knowledge will come with time

5 Likes

I was interested in this myself, Iā€™ve always assumed they were solitary beings. Though I suppose it would make sense to ā€œshareā€ a sufficiently powerful host.

1 Like

That is the most complete description of what happens with our naivety of being a newbie. Fortunately I havenā€™t experienced anything quite so drastic as you, but I did find out that an ex- partner of my died some time ago just last night, and I wondered, as my previous partner had committed suicide now 7 years ago by overdose (we werenā€™t occultists at that time yet) and so I can understand all the ā€œfucked up-nessā€ of things going majorly out of control. Thank you for your honesty, it will surely help others who read your post, and I am glad that I found it, as i have been near to making similar mistakes and overly trusting the parasites as you call them to do my bidding. HA! What a fucking joke.

Be glad you survived it all intact, and I, too, am glad you did as well. This path weā€™re on is a definite journey into many unknowns to the common person. We should tread lightly and hope for more posts like yours to hopefully guide us away from making some big mistakes.

Best to You!

3 Likes

i would like to speak to you in PMs if you do not mind @DormiensDei
I do ask forgiveness for I am not well versed in this site so as to how to contact you through PM is rather irritatingly elusive, but I have something I would like to discus with you

Hey I recently bought a spirit from them to test out the legitimacy and also I was lonely so.

Anyways, I bought ā€œmorra, a 13th century vampire from the middle eastā€ . i bought the vessel from ash, since hes supposed to be a founder I figured hes a reputable merchant.

She is quiet around me . I think thatā€™s because I had a bad experience and Iā€™m still removing blockages so she may just be sensitive to that and not wanna frighten me.

So far ive noticed a few things, like my mental health and clarity gradually coming back to me. I also noticed sometimes Iā€™ll start to have an anxiety attack and itā€™ll just sorta go away and Iā€™ll hear a ringing in my head instead. My anxiety attacks are sometimes random, tho ive identified some triggers from trauma. I do feel like the spirit has been helping me with this. The first 30 days isnt over and as I connect to her and approach that 30 day mark I feel better and better.

Iā€™m not keen on trusting quickly because ive had my experience with nasties. So Iā€™m gonna keep the pace slow and build trust.

Shes very active tho, people at my house have been complaining about poltergeist phenomena. Particularly one day when i forgot the vessel at home while at work. Things were moving in the kitchen and she was making noise with my brother in the room. Shes only interacted with him directly, heā€™s my student so Iā€™m not surprised there.

Anyways Iā€™m sharing this because I do think some of the merchants on there are legit. In fact most do sell spirited vessels. However, not all of them are honest spirits. Some of the merchants are mislead.

CH is only a distributor really, they have their own products but there are many merchants on there. My advice is to simply do your research on the merchants and not the spirits being sold. Also doesnt hurt to have your own houghtforms or spirit companions check them out first.

Needless to say if mine ends up being a parasite I will update this post. Tho technically I bought a psy vamp so idk if that already qualifies as a parasite :joy:

9 Likes

I have around 8 or 10 spirit bound companions from CH. Iā€™ve had them for years and never had a problem with them. They like to get mischievous every so often,but itā€™s not anything remotely like what you went through.

4 Likes

So I hope this doesnā€™t derail the talking points here, but can I ask for the sake of clarity, is the part about a pregnant spirit a metaphor or something? Iā€™ve never heard of that and either Iā€™m missing something, didnā€™t read that right or Iā€™m not sure, but that seems completely outside the realm of any possibility even for the great people on these forums. Also I donā€™t mean to come across in a negative manner, just the idea of that to me is so wildly out there.

2 Likes

Yes we as physical people can project to planes where there are actual beings, and intercourse with the projected body is quite possible and a child can be created by said means. The child however, depending on the race and their way of -breeding- and such may differ.

O.O Iā€™m not going to lie out of everything so far Iā€™ve come across on this site, this is the biggest mind f**k so far. But to be fair ive never really given much thought to it until now, so now Iā€™m kinda curious, is the concept similar with succubus and incubus?

1 Like