The legendary Prince Orobas and Solomon's 72 spirits of the Goetia

The Prince Orobas and I having a jam session.

Fast forward to 2:00 into the song for a Spanish guitar solo Prince Orobas deeply enjoys. There’s another one at 4:12 he likes too.

5 Likes

There’s a big difference between a preliminary banishment to clear the space your working in of ghosts, shadows and shells, ect and using shem angels to actually constrict and constrain a Goetic spirit. I think what you’re doing is fine.

3 Likes

I thought about this statement most of the morning and more and more I agree with that. I’m personally uncomfortable with what I consider to be the excessive force merging of spirit identities as masks of eachother. I think alot of what we see with that is just another magicians Upg. A big problem is alot of magicians regard thier UPG as factual and present it as such.

I don’t like UPG and I don’t trust it, even when it’s mine and even when it feels right. I much prefer consensus and SPG.

I agree the universe is vast enough to contain a variety of entities from different, distinct pantheons and collections without them having to be masks of eachother. :thinking:. Excellent food for thought.

4 Likes

A pizza and drinks feast in honor of Prince Orobas and President Amy. They both have my gratitude for helping me to finish my book project here on Balg.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to read through it, I hope you found something valuable.

14 Likes

Ok I have to update everyone the above Operation was not simply an example. It was a live operation that manifested tonight. This method of team leader layered Goetic work is the fire! It’s the truth!

My friend who I was estranged from contacted me and apologized to me for what happened between us.

Mission accomplished.

Guys this shit really works!
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::heart::heart::heart::horse::horse::horse:

Big extra thanks to Duke Agares…you really came through. You tipped the balance for real.:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::crocodile::crocodile:

This took about two weeks to manifest.

9 Likes

The lost books - part 1

A simple angelic ritual that actually works

What you need 9 candles ( tea lights) , a saint or angel card ( printed is fine), incense, a glass of water.

Write your petition intention on a piece of paper and place the image of the Archangel you wish to contact on top of it.

I actually woke up with a wicked tooth ache this morning and it’s Sunday so no dentist is open. I’m calling on Archangel Raphael to help.

Light your stick of incense and place your glass of water near your angel image.

Light your candles and say " this is for the angels, and the Archangels, the powers, the thrones, the virtues, principalities, dominations, the seraphim and the cherubim."

Say “kadosh kadosh kadosh Adonai tzabaoth X3”

“Holy holy holy thou art lord God of the hosts”

Make your petition directly to the archangel you wish to work with.

This method is short and sweet and works.

I wish you success with it.

P.S. be sure to look out for call signs from the Archangels after the ceremony they like to give signs they’re working on your behalf.

12 Likes

The lost books - Part 1.B

The Battle of the Birds…

This began about 2 months ago. I didn’t have an excellent experience with spirit Decarabia during the first time we met. I had asked him if he could stop the chickens from shitting all over my porch every afternoon. For the first week things went really well.

Then I did a tarot reading that showed that Decarabia was in hostile and clear opposition to me.

Then war began…in a surprise move the demon commanded his wretched birds ( 10 chickens) to attack and vex and torment me. I woke up to thier horrid crowing and went out to my porch table and found a scene from Hell. The birds had gotten up on my table ( my outdoor altar) and had made a mess of everything. They are my snacks, destroyed two tarot decks and had shit all over my table…this was war.

I ordered all of the chickens to be penned and imprisoned…all was quiet until they broke out of thier bamboo cage. The first thing these birds did was defiantly desecrate and defile my table again. I was even having strange dreams like Alfred Hitchcock presents the birds.

I ordered the chickens to be culled and planned to distribute the meat to needy families in the neighborhood.

The man responsible for catching the chickens mysteriously took ill for nearly ten days. It was a hellish nightmare of feathers and bird shit.

They even got into the house into my room just to shit all over my tiled floor. They were some real foul fowl.

This was madness. I evoked Decarabia and formally offered a peace treaty to him and gave him peace offerings.

Finally the chickens have been culled and peace and order have been restored.

I genuinely think this was a beef between me and Decarabia. I hope this is the end of it.

9 Likes

When you say this, do you mean do it 4-8 times a session or 4-8 separate sessions in total?

1 Like

Four to eight sessions or until you’ve got the hang of it.

What do you mean by reward it its due? Like offer it something that seems fitting? I hope this isnt a stupid question.

1 Like

Not a stupid question @Jetsetrose
For example I evoke prince Orobas and offered to give him oats, tobacco, public praise and liquor in exchange for assistance with clairs.

4 Likes

Okay thanks for answering! I was asking because in that chapter you said give the spirit to things like tea or coffee to keep him or her happy so I was wondering what would be what type of offering. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Let me clarify there are two rewards I use. First is during the evocation phase where I tell the spirit I will give you this in exchange for service working on my clairs for one month. This would be a contractual obligation.

The second I use is for the actual sessions of training. Then, coffee, tea, biscuits. Those things are appropriate after a training session.

Hope that makes what I meant more clear. Sorry if it got lost in the actual writing. @Jetsetrose

3 Likes

Still can’t believe that the chickens defiled your working area. Incredible story :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah man that was real fowl lol .
:rooster::rooster::rooster:

3 Likes

Lol … I know, I would’ve been flipping wings in hot sauce at this point…

2 Likes

Hehehehe that’s awesome

1 Like

The lost books - part 2A

Alternative methods for Accessing spirits.

It’s come to my attention that certain Goetic spirits do not like being called with Solomonic methods.

Duke Dantalion and Duke Agares are two I can think of off hand. Duke Agares seems to regard himself as some kind of God. Dantalion is quite possibly a Djinn.

When you get stubborn recalcitrant spirits consider changing your tact. You can use this easy method to connect with anu Goetic spirit.

Take the seal of the spirit.
Chant the enns while gazing at the seal.
When the seal begins to flash take a deep breath in and visualize a red triangle
Screenshot_2021-10-13-22-19-44-26

Glowing on the seal, breathe out exhaling on the seal and imagine the triangle glows red.

Repeat this for the upside down blue triangle, then the right side up triangle with a line through it ( yellow air), and finally green or black downward facing triangle with a slash through it. (Earth*)

Close your eyes and reach out to the spirit through the seal as if it was a doorway. Talk to your spirit verbally or mentally.

Give the charge and put the seal away face down.

Easy breezy.

12 Likes

The lost books - part 2B

Life under the cruel tutaledge of Azazel.

Several years ago I lost my wife and my mother at the same time and when this happened I was in the philippines. I had no car, no job waiting for me in the states, no place to live, my father remarried and had another family. I wasn’t wanted. So I chose to remain in Manila.

Within six months I couldn’t pay rent without my wife’s former income and I was out in the street. I’ve never felt so lost as that time. Unfortunately I chose to numb my pain with drugs and alcohol and that’s didn’t help at all. Soon I had been in the streets almost two years…it was miserable and awful. But my spirits helped me to survive. I learned how to manifest things like strangers bringing me food ect,

My faith in the ALL (God) had always been absolute. I can report I was always taken care of and never starved even a day. It was like God and my spirits provided all my needs

One night in summer i had a dream of a bright flash of light and fire. I could hear screams and sounds of war and fighting. I woke up burning with fever and I felt crazy.

Over the next few months the dreams intensified and I began seeing goats all over metra manila tied up in people’s yards

People would use goat humor like “. He really got your goat”…

It was maddening.

I knew I was close to my own death and I just prayed for angel asrael to please come and take me.

But something happened. I woke up one day with full knowledge of the Feng Shui systems stone properties and correspondences. A friend gave me some materials and I started making bracelets. It’s like I’d been doing it my whole life. People say my work and gasped with joy. And they bought oh did they buy.

You see what happened was this. Azazel found a magician clinging to life but begging for death. Azazel. He picked me up off the ground and helped me to stand on my own two feet again. He taught me bring making and the properties of stones. He gave me a business that would support me. He gave me my pride and dignity back and helped me so many many times.

He was brutal and harsh but I was in bad shape and almost couldn’t listen. He got me off drugs and alcohol. I haven’t had a drink since 2015, well maybe one or two but that’s all. It’s disgusting to me now.

Azazel changed my life. At times he possessed me directly and it was during possession that he opened the talents up in my mind.
Let me be clear, you don’t get a choice with Azazel, he’s so strong if he wants to possess you he will.

I was getting robbed once by three young men with ice picks and sticks. Something happened and I just kind of got pushed into the passenger seat of my body. Like I could watch from above but not act. Azazel using only my fists knees and elbows beat the three men so badly that they dropped thier weapons and ran from me. I came to covered in blood that wasn’t mine and all the bystanders were looking at me in shock. They say the noises I made were like an animal. I went to the police station to report what happened and they gave me a new shirt to wear. I never saw those men again.

I got housing and started my life over. Things fell into place marvelously and my business was flourishing.

Then my third and final teacher came into my life and I completed my training with him for three years before he passed from cancer.

My three teachers, prince Orobas, and Azazel have made me the man and the magician I am today.

Hail Azazel you have my gratitude

This was the realest and hardest shit I’ve ever wrote.

31 Likes

It’s very appreciated. I don’t post much but threads and posts like these are the reason I come back to this forum. Keep goin🤘

3 Likes