The Left Handed Reaper

Other than the chosen name of the author, what does Book of Smokeless Fire have to do with the rest? As far as I know it deals with Djinn (I have never heard of the Mark Of Qayin book before today, so no comment there)

1 Like

There are multiple sources saying that he’s half human-half-demon and full demon. There are also some sources that claim that Samael is his father. However, I’ve never seen anyone mention the name of his human mother.

1 Like

@Caduceus did you really just ask me if I read the Liber Falxifer grimoires on my post that is entirely about those grimoires? Really? :joy:
Maybe you should scroll up and read my post. Lol.
Btw, the fourth falxifer will be out soon. I’m in touch with members of the Temple of Black Light.

2 Likes

The left handed raper. He rapes with only his left hand.

1 Like

There is misconception about Santa Muerte and Qayinit path, yes many catholics pray her but there also a Santa Muerte closed cult ( privado) in his own right with a full sorcery system and also necromantic one, this is a different path and can’t be mixed with the Qayinit one as they are different entities. Also we can find another one like Exu Catacomb who have a shape similar to the reaper, bones etc.

The N.A-.218 confirm the difference between these systems : the Falxifer books has nothing to do with the Cult of Santisima Muerte and as you mention, she is a female Saint and belongs to a whole other tradition than the Argentinean one we presented in the first section of Liber Falxifer. Santisima Muerte is in no way connected to our Qayinite Work and is a Spirit venerated separately within her own line of practice.

San la Muerte and Sancte Qayin are the ones that hold connections to each other within our own Tradition’s esoteric Crossing of the Paths of the Lord of Death and it is those two male Saints that we presented within our writing and not the female Santa/Santisima Muerte of Mexico.

Essence of Qayin according to the author : Qayin was much more than just a murderer, He was the first Awakened One of Spirit, the First Tiller of the Soil, the First Sower of Seeds, the First Harvester, the First Sorcerer, the first Tamer of the Horse, but then also the First Killer of Man, the First Gravedigger, the First Necromancer, the First Exiled, the First Luciferian/Satanist (consciously siding with the Adversary of the Demiurge), the First Conqueror of Fate, the First Free Mason (not to be connected to that which is called “freemasonry”), the First City Builder, the First King/Sovereign ruling outside of the “grace” of the Demiurge and the First Mighty Dead who (together with His Bride) transcended the limitations of the Dayside and took throne in Sitra Ahra.

4 Likes

Thank you @F.DominusUmbraNoctis

I have only begun working with Qayinos after reading Liber Falxifer, but my understanding is that he is an aspect of Lord Death. The first human to open his heart to Death, but not Death itself. In that way he is similar to the other spirits of death.

Also Watain puts on an amazing live show

Honestly, when I posted much of the entries were either short or blank and none of what I see now was up there. Maybe its my shitty browser or the ads blocking something. I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t see it. Now it obviously looks like a stupid comment but I can’t help what I didn’t see.

Does the 218 current reveal that this is true for all living beings, or was this revelation specific to you alone?

1 Like

Everyone’s end is not going to be the same. Some reincarnate, some ascend, and apparently some just end.

2 Likes

I love Qliphothic magic and I’m preparing myself to go deeper into it right now. I don’t exactly know how long this preparations will take. However, I love Qayin and I feel a bond to him. He came to me in my dreams 2 times without me opening his seals. I however know my limitations and I have to get stronger before I start to meditate on that current. I have some serious gnosis regarding his nature which I gained through spirit, which I wont share here. The only problem I see are the like 20-30ish ingredients you need for some rituals. I really don’t know how to get my hands on some of them! This is frustrating. But maybe it’s possible to create your own rituals with the guidance of the master himself, and by communing directly with him! It was a strange occurence how I came over your posts… I’m also a Scorpio.

2 Likes

Ahhh, no rituals.

What?

Or at least maybe adjust the rituals so that they match the same level of commitment as the original one but fits oneself better according to where one lives and what ingredients and accessories are actually available in ones surroundings!

1 Like

:crown:

Seeing this is a little funny since I was feeling a pull to Qayin for a couple weeks some time ago.

Even got the Falxifer pdf (annoyingly some pages and just about all the sigils seemed to be removed).

I even contemplated doing something with Exu Da Morte (contemplated statue for Qayin, though I’m not real big on statues…)

falxifer-sigil

Hello I am a devotee of Qayin, his bride and Azerate. I thank you for spreading their word as they should be recognized for their place within the LHP. I will say that you resonate with and recognise many of the lesser known points within his current and its refreshing. But I will say that Qayin and the black in green both will aid you in sorcery towards material ends as they worked in the material world (the building of Enoch and its many trades) and accumulated wealth in order to further our clan. There is a seal, key of death and prayer specifically for the attainment of not just spiritual wealth but also material wealth and riches.

3 Likes

You do not need all of those ingredients to cultivate a relationship with Qayin. To start you can use a printed image of him and black candles. Sincere prayer and meditation will serve well as you slowly accumulate the ingredients and learn his ways. Every bit of that process is devotional and will span multiple years. Just go with the flow and may the shadow of death cloak you in your endeavors! SSQ

3 Likes

He is the son of Samaelilith, eve was a surrogate

Welcome @Current239Devilry It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3