The KEY to manifesting your goals

Hello everyone. I’d like to make this board as a reference for those new to vibration work and starting on a path of self manifestation. Also for those when they run into a rut in the path. Feel free to post your own words of advice and discussion.
Remember we are masters of our own reality. And the language of the universe is vibration. We DONT attract what we want we attract what we are. And we are products of our environment. Energy is contagious, this is what develops our habits.
The day to day rituals, the friends and people we surround ourselves by in the work place. The music we listen to. Be conscious of it’s frequency. Be vigilant in who and what you mimic. Set your frequency to what you want to achieve and you will have no choice but to become it.
The victim mindset is not for us. As above so below and as we perceive the world to be so it is. Therefore choose a lense that benefits YOU. Find happiness in the doing so you consistently moving towards your goal. Happiness is a mindset not a destination. Blessed be and remember… YOU are the magician. It’s time to wake up neo.

27 Likes

I’ve read on a book (Napoleon Hill’s or similar) that indeed we attract what we are, in the same way that Sivananda wrote “Convince yourself to be a millionaire or a yogi, and you’ll be so”. Recently EA in order to overcome possible victim ideas provided some insight, such as viewing events as happening for us or through us etc.
Also, for me the “Keep calm” meme has a special meaning, given how I yearn for a relationship and to do good, either being an example or through charity and possibly politics. I learned that there aren’t shortcuts and that, while I’m watching a video or reading, a turmoil I sometimes feel doesn’t bring nowhere. In those occasions it’s better to focus on the goal which is to learn something.

6 Likes

Exactly. Nothing in the supernatural world can harm you unless you let it.

3 Likes

Lol not really, there are fellas out there who would crush you like a fly, luckily, they dont care about you.

4 Likes

If that’s what you think so let it be. You can banish it all in your head

@DraculAlucard

There are litterally beings out there that wont acknowledge your existence, if you are a master, why dont you stop asking questions on the forum and prove it? When did you become such an expert on the subject? LOL

1 Like

It’s about your credibility and I get it. I’m merely stating that you can banish it all in your head. Never have I said that I’m an expert in it.

If you want me to stop asking questions on balg so I will. I don’t understand why you’re being passive aggressive again towards me but it’s okay I don’t need no exposure that makes me look like a fool. If someone popular in the forum said the same thing I did, you would’ve replied differently

3 Likes

People with the idea of “nothing can harm you unless you let it” tend to be people who can’t scan to save their lives. You saying “no” doesn’t stop them from harming you. Anyone can attack you regardless of your say so.

That sort of thinking imo is why some people energy systems are garbage.

10 Likes

This. Some people don’t like newbies acting like they know it all while they don’t even mean it like that. Just let it be

1 Like

I really don’t care you know lol. It’s fine it’s just a forum

1 Like

This I actually agree with to an extent, but I don’t think it’s everyone that does that (though majority yes) but that’s common, however if it’s a newbie with no experience prior to the forum and a newbie with years of experience prior to the forum it invites different reactions.

3 Likes

I am pretty calm, I am just counter argumenting your fact.If you were REALLY a master,you woulndt summon shit, and even if you were master of your perception, know there is a bigger fish out there.

Well I am pretty sure I have got into pretty heated arguments with more famous people here but whatever you say.

I am personally of the opinion that, yes, there are most definitely things in the ‘supernatural world’ that can and would hurt you. For me at least it is not a matter of who is or is not ‘popular’ on the forum. It is simply a matter of addressing how I view the subject.

4 Likes

Exactly, me winning or him winning an argument wont change shit around lol, but saying you can defeat everything and anything sounds a bit… Naive.Why evoke something you can really defeat?

1 Like

Yes there is bigger fish out there. That’s why I never put a picture of myself on balg

1 Like

I think he means entities, not people but probably the same thing but if you have no enemies you have nothing to worry about xD

4 Likes

True true. Although I like to think of having “enemies” as something good as well as bad. This can be in reference to people to, not just spirits and other entities.
Above all else I promote peace and understanding, however when you step into your own power and begin manifesting your dreams and goals, there are always people who aren’t ready for them, and that’s ok.
Having enemies is evidence of stepping into your greatness. When you say “alright this is it, I’m persuing MY goals and MY dreams” you are inviting Murphy’s law to come smack you in the face. People hate change and become extremely jealous of those stepping out of the norm and succeeding where they have failed.

3 Likes

Great thread!

I do agree it boils down to self-sufficiency as a person. I also like to think that each human is is an ornament of its own kind and to respect its energy as humans are the infirmary for macroscopic projections.

I see a bit of “Neptune”, or a bit of “Christ”, or a touch of “Lilith” in this person or that person — these are all a reminder from the source that navigates the world as it is.

There is an abundance for the thought we focus on, grows! Clean up the wreckage of your presence! Within LIFE there is no MIDDLE LINE. You are on the INCLINE or DECLINE!

So I say realise what you have! Self sufficient is strong. You want to be strong!

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or they like you as you are… and are afraid of what you’re about to become. Because it’s another of uncertainties (with so many uncertainties already flying around all the time).

1 Like

Sorry I skipped up on this for a bit. I’ve been very busy and haven’t really had the chance to pursue my path working on the spiritual side. I say spiritual side because most of my goals and desires have required a great deal of manifesting on the material plane. Although this could probably could be thought of as spiritual to, manifesting my infernal empire into reality. Luckily i can say i’ve finally gotten to see the fruit of it. Was able to quit my 9-5 after investing in myself and my own business. it wasn’t until I started making more at my side hustle then my normal job I was comfortable enough to take the chance. Even still now comes the hard part. I’ve jumped now and am learning to grow my wings on the way down. But I feel the Gatekeepers i’ve been working with helped give me the push xD. Im anxious to hear how everyone else is doing on their own!?!? Remember You have so much control on your reality. Maby not absolute, but enough to shape it how you see fit.

1 Like