The KEY to manifesting your goals

Congratulations on shifting gears and starting your own company. May you prosper.

1 Like

Many thanks friend :heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat: Belial seems to be keeping me in line for now. I just hope he never gets tired of putting up with my laziness. But we seem to be filing it down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. He’s not the only gatekeeper I work with however he’s been very efficient in giving be “no bs” assessments when I unknowingly start slacking on myself.

1 Like

Danm

Its all I have to say lol

Dang

Coming back to this specific chat a year later and I can so I am soooooo happy I started working with the gatekeepers. when I did.
I haven’t made a journal on this site but I wish I would have.

My business and brand has grown so much and I’m still climbing. Hail the gatekeepers and hail the infernal empire.
I was also able to utilize my Gi bill and return to college without the hindrance of my old workplace.

12 months ago I was doubting I could survive without my (what regular people consider) “real job”. But all of those people were hindering my ascension. Now looking back after a year of this entrepreneur stuff and I can say I am absolutely proud of my past self.
All those coworkers are still stuck at that place too :pleading_face: but I told my self I couldn’t sacrifice my own goals for something that won’t help themselves.

I actually came back into state a week ago and swung by the old office to see how things have changed since I left (they haven’t)
Now all I hear when they ask about what I’m upto or how I’ve been is a bunch of “MUST BE NICE’s” or “ATLEAST YOUR BLESSED” or “WISH I HAD THAT OPPORTUNITY”
seriously just a load of victim mindsets and excuses on why they aren’t helping themselves or Pursuing their dreams.
I’m cutting the energy from my old life completely off now. Making a vow to not allow anything associated with toxicity or victim mindset. They are all messaging me and calling me with their NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS and IT’S UNBEARABLE!!!
I shouldn’t have even entertained the idea of visiting while I was there.

Im literally trying ea koettings time magic right now and sending messages to my past self so I can take the leap to get away from that dead end 9-5 and real out of the comformist mindset.

I am the one thing in life I can control and here’s to a prosperous year :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

bookmarked

1 Like