The Infernal Obelisk Rising - Group Ritual Project

Well, keep in mind I went outside of the instructions by adding binaural beats (Gates of Hades) and shape shifting into the form I picked up during the Darkness Challenge before beginning. But as I bled on the sigil, I saw a black snake climbing up a black obelisk by wrapping around it, and gazing up at the stars above and the lake of fire below when I asked for guidance on my journey.

2 Likes

I am just excited for this. The demons would have more control over earth and would have better manifestations here’s on earth

4 Likes

I’m super interested in seeing how this goes as well

1 Like

I did it! I asked for the vision to happen in the form of a dream though, because I need to work on my clairvoyance, before I have a vision

So it is done.

9 Likes

How do I enhance my clairvoyance, Satan said that I need to “dig deeper”

How would I enhance my clairvoyance, Satan told me I need to “dig deeper” idk what he means by this would you know?

Wow that’s amazing!

3 Likes

How did it go for you? Michelle, it’s pouring down rain here, how about in your area?

1 Like

Very interesting, I’d like to catch up on a few things if that is alright with you?

1 Like

With the time I had, I did the candle part of the ritual.

As I called forth the darkness to converge and draw and radiate throughout the world, my candle became the obelisk. I literally saw the dark obelisk rise from the darkness around me and superimpose itself around the candle. I felt the forces of darkness pierce the veil.

The dark flame burns. When it goes out, I will complete the final bit.

5 Likes

I developed mine over time. I actually have a tutorial here on the forum that helps to strengthen your senses as you practice. But, as far as what satan said, how often do you meditate? And when you do, how deep do you allow yourself to go?

2 Likes

It’s really windy but no rain. Clouds moving too fast. My dog was really on Edge and barking a lot the the three hours leading up to the ritual. He’s passed out now.

2 Likes

This entire time, this ritual, its all so exhilarating and delicious

1 Like

Not as much as I used to, but I am going to start doing it everyday again. When I did everyday there was not that much of a benefit and if it helps I did this either in my room which has Qlippothic energy or in a cemetary when I did this everyday. How do I go deeper in meditation?

Pretty much the same way one would fall into trance (as trance is just a deeper form of what people would call standard meditation). You could use chants, scents, drums, etc to help trigger it. Personally, I found a lot of benefit visualizing myself falling to slip deeper when I was still learning how to slip into that state. Might be worth a shot.

2 Likes

Thanks and I use a powerful chant, but it is hard for me to go that deep. I use the chant that Connor Kendall gives in the Compendium of Beezlebub, when I do it now that is

1 Like

When I was meditating everyday I was also walking home from school every afternoon as well. I also had a mentor that taught me of death essance and grave dirt, but he left and he also did not tell me that stuff can have some negative consequences. Should I force myself to meditate for many hours in a day?

No, 5-10 minutes is enough at first. Setting yourself too long right away when you are building a habit is bound to cause failure. Once you have done that successfully, build the time up gradually. You will find your sweet spot. The longest I have meditated was about 16 hours (keep in mind, this was after years of practice) but i find a half an hour a day works better for me.

There is no one size fits all with any of this. Just because it works well for others does not mean the same method will work best for you. A big part of this is to find your own way to connect to all of this, and then lose yourself in the moment to it.

1 Like

Back to topic, anyone else having trouble with grounding after the ritual? I cannot seem to get rid of all of the excess

1 Like