The Infernal Obelisk Rising - Group Ritual Project

Makes sense. Have you given C. Kendall’s Darkness Challenge a go yet?

1 Like

No, what is it?

Good, I think doing that will get you grounded. It helps the earth too.

2 Likes

A little Aloeswood seems to be helping a bit as well. A nice “cold” and “wet” scent

1 Like

This is the first time I have participated in a group ritual here xD I usually keep to myself, and work on building myself internally. So channeling and drawing forth these sorts of powers, while I can do it, my bodies are not used to the energies, especially of this magnitude. I was swept up in the current of power, and when I get like that I usually start to associate with the energy. So when I stepped away, its kind of like psychic whiplash for me xD I am a brick wall when it comes to energy and I close myself off from it.

5 Likes
1 Like

lavender, rose and something else I forget what I put in this blend😅

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

It was my first time I did a group ritual as well!

1 Like

Catnip, perhaps?

2 Likes

I think so. I made it so long ago but that sounds right.

2 Likes

I gave my cat some (one likes it, the other does not) and he hid under my bed and does this most of the time he has it and is in my room, he loves it though, I do not get it

1 Like

I feel you. I’ve participated in quite a few rituals with groups where I was physically there, but the few I have participated here have been at a completely different level entirely. And I love every second of them.

1 Like

I think the case is that with the group here, we are all dedicated practicing (semi-experienced) magicians, and so far the group workings I have seen and watched ‘from afar’ all had a similar underlying energy current to them.

Also, for me, there is no awkwardness that one might feel in person, a physical/mental barrier further separating the psyche from the work being done. I am very introverted by nature, and being in a group IRL effects me too much to do magic to the extent at which I can when I am alone in my ritual room. I can let myself ‘go’ more and assume my powers better if I am by myself. I just feel safer alone, so its a psychological thing. I don’t get a sense of that from you though so this just could be a ‘me’ thing.

To credit this ritual in particular, it was fun and exciting to be a part of this. I do plan on doing more work for the forum in general and branching out more. So I will be participating in the next ‘thing’ as well.

As a sidenote- I feel much better after the waffles.

2 Likes

How would I do the part about chakras, it I do not have them anymore? This is for the Darkness Challenge

1 Like

How do you not have chakras?

2 Likes

In the Compendium of Lucifuge, it tells you how to remove them (I still have them, but I do not want to use them, because my current energy system is much better). I did not read it yet, but V.K. Jehannum in one of his videos explains what to do and I also did Enoch Petrucelly’s chakra removal techinique (he has a video on YouTube)

I recommend you to remove chakras eventually there are many benefits

I use mine a lot in what I do. But it it helps others to remove then I say go for it.

1 Like

You could visualize them in front of you as opposed to inside. I personally collasped mine and used the general parts of the body for when I did the challenge

2 Likes