The infernal meditation

taught by lucifer
“the real temple is within
the power is within
the only block age is you
but you are the solution
choose wisely as the old ones said”

“this will awake the infernal power within it will open your energy centers and places for infernal abilities”

do in meditation start from the root chakra all the way up to crown say this incantacion for each chakra
“ant’kal en manishtu ach ma infernas enantikus ant manikus”

the incantacion will summon hellish energy around and into you

now push to your chakra when pushing say

“enzi zurk’ulal”

“this package of infernal energy is capable of cosuming weakness and low vibrations to more and higher vibrations”

29 Likes

Holy shit man
This works
I felt the weakness being eaten by the energy :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That’s awsone great to hear

4 Likes

I tried this today, are you supposed to say both mantras each time for every chackra?

2 Likes

Yes after a few repeationes of the first incantation push the power into the chakra saying the last incantation

1 Like

Lucifer is great. And the power from this is trippy, sorta like burning ash tinge to the feel of it.

2 Likes

You tried it?

1 Like

Yeah just then. Am at work so didn’t get too far into trance mind you. But yeah this feels very good.

2 Likes

thats awesome glad it did i felt good too such us a fiery and burning sesnations its bit hard to explain but you really feel buring and removal and arrival of power

2 Likes

Yes that is how it feels, it’s not a sensation I’m familiar with so I know that what Lucifer gave you was gold

2 Likes

Will try it tonight. :wink:

Gonna start pathworkings with Lucifer and Paimon and uncover more mantras and to better my occult practice as well. Will keep you all posted.

2 Likes

Thank you I would love to hear your experience

I wonder if this worked, never really worked on my chakras.