The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Exactly. Now you’re getting it.

1 Like

I wonder who the lucky lady would be.

1 Like

Since I don’t target specific people, it would be whomever the forces I call upon decide to drop on my doorstep :joy:

1 Like

it would be whomever the forces I call upon decide to drop on my doorstep

sed

8 Likes

That’s brilliant. I can see how that would make things much easier for you. This thread is a sausage fest though so, careful.

1 Like

I’m active in my local theatre scene, and have been for years so, if I want someone, it would be pretty easy for a love spell to manifest.

I’m not looking, though. I’ve got too much crap to sift through in my life right now before I can invite someone else along for the ride.

7 Likes

I’d just let life take the reins for my love life lol, the dating scene isn’t truly meant for some tbh.

Just love yourself and that will outshine the attractiveness, takes time but you’ll get noticed.

1 Like

Ohhhhh so you was just showing off about how good your love magic is? I get it. Then people should be seeking your advice instead of making these desperate threads.

Not sure how you got that impression, but okay. All I said was that I get out socially, meaning I do, on occasion, actually leave my house, so meeting new people has never been a problem whenever I wanted a companion, and we all know how meeting the magick half way helps in the manifestation.

2 Likes

@dagar that’ll be cool. I don’t do anything anyways.

They find it offensive if you don’t drop to your knees and start giving them head even though you don’t know them. Southern hospitality :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Gotta admit, I have done this and partly why I’m still single… :sweat_smile:

If I may add, women being too ‘specific’ I think it’s a result of our primal instinct telling us to find a mate so we can procreate and the confusion that our moral human condition puts on those primal urges.

Dating as a human being is much more difficult than just simply finding a mate in any other animal kingdom. Human beings both genders or however a person identifies gender wise, it’s difficult to find a mate because we have the urge and wants to find a companion but then we have, I’ll mention again, that human condition that makes us think too damn much.

Here’s a quick story I had a good friend once. He was a good man, told him point-blank how I felt (liked him as a friend, wasn’t sexual attracted to him). Didn’t realize that him staying around for so long was him hoping that I’d see him in the same way he saw me. The heartache that he had to live through that he chose to live through, eventually telling me to lower my standards. That’s when it finally clicked in my head ’oh my goodness it’s not right for him to hang around and it’s not right for me to keep him around’. (Recently I found out that he has a long-term girlfriend is finally happy thank goodness!)

I share this quick story to hopefully display one scenario of the complex and confusing dance that we humans do with each other, when trying to find a companion. What I learned from that and what I hope I can share with you guys is I never wanted to hurt him and I never wanted to lead him on. Didn’t realize that that is what I was doing by not trying to understand and communicate even clearer the intentions and wants.

Sometimes even when you do say to someone what you really want, how you really think and feel, it can be difficult; especially when you don’t want to hurt someone’s heart. That’s why clear communication is key no matter what kind a relationship someone’s looking for despite the fear of offending or hurting someone’s feelings. In the long run you’re going to save yourself and everyone else a lot of heartache by being bluntly honest in the beginning. Thanks for letting me share my two cents everybody!

1 Like

It is only fair that I would also share a wonderful song with you. This song is one of my favorites of 2019. :smiley:

1 Like

Damn right get em!

2 Likes

What made you bite your lower lip like that?

Hard to say. Imma woman. If you figure it out-let me know.

1 Like

I meant at the exact moment you took that picture–What had you so revved up (if you remember)?

Hey everyone, I’m not single, just here for the adult language.

4 Likes

That was so beautiful. You definitely have to mind people’s precious hearts. That’s also very empathetic and human of you. I bet all the animals love you.

1 Like

@anon59886753 aww! That was very sweet and kind of you. Thank you so much. Yeah, gotta love the animal love, it’s unconditional :+1::hugs::heart:

1 Like