The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

That depends on the work at hand… :wink::wink: @Blizzard

2 Likes

work at hand

Feisty, I wonder how good that must be and feel. x)

3 Likes

Please, be a blessing and share your goodies. Eva is really cool and is not very anal about these things at all. She might even chime in with her own twisted dungeon stories.

Just don’t talk about–well nvm because it doesn’t really apply here.

4 Likes

Okay going to pop my mod hat on a mo and suggest some good common sense requirements for those reading this:

• Please do not take part if you find sexual approaches, sexual chat, or contacts from people you did not invite, or who you are not attracted to, to be upsetting.

That, most of all, should prevent any problems.

Because while it’s VERY smart, the forum can’t read your mind, scan the person who’s interested, and guarantee you only get contacts from your personal preferred kind of hottie. Sorry. :wink:

People cannot know if you might be into some flirty fun without contacting you. You can at any point leave a PM (this may not be possible on every single mobile browser, but is on other devices) by going to the Add/remove button in the box right beneath the very first message.

Anyone who gets a PM they’re not interested in, please courteously inform that person you don’t think there is any spark, remembering they have made themselves vulnerable to some extent by reaching out, and that their doing so is a compliment to you.

(And obviously while that’s never nice to read, if someone says it to you, it just means your happiness lies elsewhere, so please courteously acknowledge, briefly, and then move on.)

However if any need arises, PMs can be flagged just like posts, and I will handle any problems with maximum discretion and consideration for all involved. :white_flower:

I expect people to act like adults and be responsible for their own actions, avoid drama or accusations, and hopefully have fun.

If anyone chooses to meet offline, follow all usual stringent precautions for meeting strangers off the internet no matter how well you may feel you “know” that person from here.

Do research outside this forum for security tips and if you have doubts about handling rejection, or anything, again please research that appropriately, and step away from the forum if emotions require.

Thank you Ladies, Gents, and whatever other titles you may bear. :+1:

20 Likes

Mmhmm! Thank you very much for this post @Lady_Eva!!

Question: is it ok to share some experiences that will be a bit sexual?

3 Likes

Should be, remember though it will be crawled by search engines and often is returned in search results (if the right phrase is used) and cached within an hour or so. Afaik we have no way to get those results taken down.

And for anyone posting selfies, if you don’t know what metadata is, look it up, there are free metadata strippers for jpg, png, etc.

These are guidelines:

3 Likes

I just looked up “uncouth”. Welp, gotta mind those manners. Don’t wanna offend anyone in these here parts, no sireee.

3 Likes

I can actually look this stuff up? I don’t know if I should be happy or concerned that the internet can do anything.

3 Likes

Ha ha ha @anon59886753 for your health… name that show lmao

1 Like

It’s hard to be certain someone’s posting their own, I guess PM for anything explicit. :eggplant:

2 Likes

Make me.

2 Likes

What are talking about? It’s The Fairly Oddparents, you imposter.

3 Likes

Ooooooooooooooh!!! That’s right??? Wandaaaaaaa!!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Eh, I’m bored enough and currently naked, so why not. Not like I care what people on the internet think of me.

10 Likes

Well, I’m not sure what this will accomplish, but here it goes.

I’m Johnny Samhain. I’m an aspiring writer and graphic designer. I go to poetry clubs…and other clubs. I’m 24. I’m kinky, but I have to be comfortable with you for that. I mostly like metal, but enjoy some reggae and hip hop.

2 Likes

Nah, I just haven’t manscaped in years. And it seems like the ladies like the man fuzz…

So that’s what they like, huh? Should I go buy some?

3 Likes

Honestly, they either like it or hate it, but I like it too so…

1 Like

here we go

15 Likes

I’m so jealous of Aquas. He has a head full of hair. A HEAD FULL OF HAIR!!!

Ah, not everyone will get the insidious pain of being bald, I know.

3 Likes