The Hidden Magick Power And Truth Of The Quran

Where does the verse condone these angels you speak of?

1. Have you then considered al-Lat and al-‘Uzza12
  2. And Manat, the other third?
  3. Is it for you the males and for Him the females?
  4. That indeed is a division most unfair!

The Omnipotent God Who takes man to the highest point of the heavens and shows His Great Signs unto him is far different from useless stone idols. The names of nine idols are attested in the Holy Qur’an: Lat, ‘Uzza, and Manat in the blessed Chapter in question, Ya‘al in Chapter 37, and Wadd, Ya‘suq, Yaghuth, and Nasr in Chapter 71. Lat, ‘Uzza, and Manat were three important idols worshipped by Arabs in pre-Islamic times (jahiliyya).

Explanation online

1 Like

I dont mean to sound disrespectful, but no where in these verses is Muhammed speaking let alone attesting to them.

What angels ?.

The Pagan Gods

What ?, angels or pagan gods ?.

The pagan gods you mentioned, read the explantion I posted.

Point is, you have incorrectly qouted verses and completely misinterpreted them to suit you beliefs.

Thats my opinion, no hate.

1 Like

The three goddess’s since the definition of pagan is beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

So they are pre-islamic deties, so they are deemed pagan.

1 Like

But where does Muhammed say Muslims pray to them?

1 Like

Because the verse clearly dont

I haven’t quoted any verse i gave the meaning of the vers i mistyped the surah, i didn’t misinterpret them to suit my beliefs since, this is research and is not my belief, so no i’m not incorrect and i know you’re not hating :blush:

Were not accounting for subjectivity.

Cite your studies? Show us where Muhammed says Muslims pray to these Pagan Gods?

I also mean’t that these goddess’s are referred to as cranes that carry the prayers.

3 Likes

If you want to make claims, support them.

Where is this reference?

I didn’t make claims, second what reference ?.

Where does Muhammed say they are cranes and carry prayers?

Thats all i ask.

Are you or have you ever been a muslim?

Just asking.

1 Like