The Hidden Magick Power And Truth Of The Quran

From how different pagan sources describe it, yeah pretty much just a personification (deification? Not sure what word) of that concept same as there are gods that represent pure chaos.

It will.

Though if anyone has time and works with vine I’d appreciate a second opinion on my first reply here.

2 Likes

I’m not saying it does exist i’m using examples of things that sound plausible, rather than a creator.

1 Like

I’ve worked with VIne quite a lot but never with yaghouth, i’ll look into it.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t mean to derail i just thought it was worth mentioning :smile:

1 Like

But my point is it’s quite interesting that Muhammad used these magick and pagan practices to contact and learn from these deities, then he brands it with new logo’s and adding his own little thoughts and fucked up, commandments into it.

2 Likes

Can you fully qoute the Quranic verse?

“Not equal are the companions of the Fire and the companions of Paradise. The companions of Paradise - they are the attainers [of success].”

Where did you get this verse from?

Verse 19-20 You qouted incorrectly.

That’s pretty much what I believe about it ancient pagan practices usurped by Muhammad’s twisted ideals. not to mentions his father was a pagan priest of allah and allah was scarcely worshiped at that time.

4 Likes

Verse 59.19
And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.

1 Like

True brother this does bring up a interesting topic for conversation.

1 Like

Please provide evidence thank you.

who are you talking too.

You, you havent qouted the verse from the Quran.

Oh, which verse are you refering too? Thank you.

That’s because i shouldn’t have to but if it bothers you that much and you loose sleep i’ll provide a link.
That mentions this and videos too.

1 Like

I found the verse, it was not specified.

In which way do you mean wasn’t specified may i ask ?.

You said 59:19-20

Not 53, just a mistake I guess

I agree typo’s do my fucking head in :joy:

3 Likes