The grand grimoire The Red Dragon

Ok so I’m currently studying the grand grimoire, I’m just curious if anyone has followed this to the letter to invoke Lucifuge Rofocale, particularly the initial sacrifice of the baby goat. Now I’m a bit funny about this sort of thing and I do have a problem with killing animals! And as I couldn’t kill an animal I’m pretty sure if I went into my local butchers and asked for a whole baby goat and would you mind skinning it for me he might think I’d lost the plot! (Just to add I’m not quite so bothered about killing people lol). Has anyone actually tried this? And has it worked for you?

2 Likes

Oh my. I just follow BALG and a few others. They are the modern sorcerers. Rarely do I hear them constantly needing to kill animals. Just using our own blood or sexual fluids mostly.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that’s actually made me howl with laughter! Although I am so glad to hear it! I’m totally opposed to animal slaughter for dinner let alone for sacrifice. I just wondered if anyone else had read the grand grimoire to summon Lucifuge Rofocale, actually it’s supposed to be written by the devil, think there’s a whole story behind it. ( I only found out that tonight watching YouTube about cursed books lol apparently I own 3 of the 5 most cursed books out there lol)

1 Like

Very few use the traditional methods these days, though I know there are several magicians in the occult community who use the full on traditional Solomonic magick with all the trimmings, including the lion skin belt, and the virgin parchment.

They stick mainly to the Lesser Key of Solomon though. I don’t think any of them use the Grand Grimoire. If they do, I haven’t read any books about it.

5 Likes

I’ve also been studying lesser key and greater key of Solomon. It’s very interring tbf! I figured knowledge is power and the more I know the better really, I do draw short at animal slaughter tho. So if magicians aren’t working from all the old grimoires who decided on the new stuff, are there any new books etc that are as efficient?

Some are working from the old grimoires, but they are simply finding new ways to work the old systems without all the blinds and unnecessary paraphernalia. For example, Aaron Leitch has spent considerable time researching the Abremelin squares. If you are familiar with the original “The Sacred Magick of Abremelin the Mage,” you will remember that some of the squares are incomplete. Leitch released what he believes to be the proper completed squares that he discovered through his reworking of the Abremelin system.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure E.A. has.
He once mentioned Goat Lether or something being used in making Physical Grimoires for shipping.
Could be Goat Blood instead of Lether, i don’t remember exactly.

UHHH i want to see! xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Is there a particular reason why you p.m. to me before posting this question on the open forum?

Are you certain you’re not trying to look for an excuse to slaughter a baby goat? No you don’t have to murder small defenseless animals in order to summon lucifuge, a bit of whiskey and a shot glass, maybe a small meal, you don’t even have to get that elaborate, if you really feel the need, you can do an offering of your own blood, but you don’t have to kill a small defenseless animal.

I hope that answers your question, just like i did 3 hours before you asked it here.

5 Likes

@anon72564005 actually I’m a vegetarian so murdering small animals are not part of my reportoir. Why be so rude I asked you as I’d seen a post about you working with Lucifuge Rofocale, I’m very sorry I thought I’d get the views of others on the old ways. I am still learning and tbh I was a bit repulsed by the goat thing. In future I’ll just ask the forum as opposed to someone who I thought might provide an inste into how they invoked Lucifuge. I do take serious offence at being accused of being cruel to animals. Very sorry obviously asked the advice of the wrong person

1 Like

@anon72564005 also I think you need to check your times you replied to me an HOUR AFTER I put this on the forum. so rude! I believe u owe me an apology for that extremely rude post on here and while being so nice in PM

How do you feel about eating hotdogs? Their the leftovers of animals.

I don’t eat meat at all lol so no hot dogs for me only quorn sausages. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I apologize, I was obviously wrong, my apologies.

I’m big enough to admit when I’m wrong.

I’m perfectly fine with slaughtered animals that are being used as food, even if that food is incredibly unhealthy, I’m not cool with the idea of randomly butchering animals for the fun of butchering animals in order to use their body parts in a ritual.

Now butchering humans to use and rituals, there’s lots of humans, and most of them aren’t worth a shit, so do what you want to do there.

2 Likes

@anon72564005 Thank you for that, it’s nice to see a person that’s got the balls to admit when they made a mistake. :yum:

As far as I’m concerned each to his or her own, I choose not to eat meat at all although I do miss a nice crispy bacon sandwich lol however I don’t like the idea of anything being slaughtered regardless of whether it’s going to end up on my plate or as part of a ritual. I inherited a little cat a while back when I moved the woman said just leave her outside (it was snowing at the time) she said she’ll just go off and die somewhere! Wtf!! No chance! We kept her, actually me and the cat are as grumpy as each other so a match made in heaven really but I could never have just left her to die. Actually she’s the 5th animal I’ve rescued all have been / still are loved as part of the family, I treat them like I do the kids, spoilt rotten! That’s why I go so upset when you said I was trying to make an excuse to kill a defenceless animal, it’d never enter my head to kill an animal. People on the other hand are a different kettle of fish, believe me there’s a few out there I’d like to go a medieval on lol but never an animal. I’m soft as shite in fact there’s a farm round the corner that’s got kittens roaming free so looks like I’ll have another 4 cats shortly! I’m gonna end up like the old batty cat lady with 40 cats and wearing a straw hat and odd shoes lol thanks for apology actually means a lot more than u think

You cracked me up with that .
My two cents from my work with him , lucifuge is hard to contact with modern methods unless you command serious respect in the infernal empire e.g on koettings level ,their is a reason for this .
But this isnt to say modern methods dont work with him ,they do but at the command of a higher demon in the hierachy than him he will come .
If you find him difficult to summon ,get lucifer to make him come ,avoid beelzebuth for this part ,they are somewhat rivals .
Yes,using old methods he comes rather fast without hesitant especially if you use the solomonic clavicle .
One of the reason you employ a goat or black chicken and kill it is to dispel fear from the mage as the rite of lucifuge by solomon is rife with dangerous precedents during the ritual.If you cant follow it step by step leave it be ,try modern methods .
He is dark in every aspect and youll largely be dull as a post ritual effect .But his results are immediate

4 Likes

Not too many, it’s not necessary at all. The older book contain s-called ‘blinds’, which make a ritual hard or impossible to do unless you understand the cypher to the symbolism.

There are folks who sacrifice animals, I don’t, and what I think of those that do could be written on a postage stamp, with room left over for a book. It’s a sign of weakness, in more ways than one, in my not so humble opinion.

I have evoked, invoked and journeyed to Lucifuge Rofocale. I like him a lot and we get on. He never once didn’t show or wanted death for anything. I’ve never actually made any offerings to him of any kind - he never asked.

4 Likes

Getting demons to show up is like so what. Its the awesome things they can do that I care about. I mean, seeing faces, hearing voices, spooky paranormal phenomenon, its all kind of pointless if you can’t get real things that are useful in the real world.
So the question is, did he get you useful stuff that you can use in the real world?

2 Likes

That is the most important thing in summoning any entity. The process should affect our perception of the physical world or improve ourselves. Use the information to effect permanent change in ourselves. That is what I think.

2 Likes

I agree, now I’ve tried the new methods of contact. It works for sure, but it leaves me feeling so very sick! I only ever feel like that when I’m contacting super powerful entities or very dark ones. I’m still working through the various keys of Solomon, it’s hard going but I’m dedicated to mastering the art! I’m also studying Haitian vodou following something that occurred a few weeks ago, I seem to be studying more than practicing lately but it’ll all be worth it in the end! Lol!

1 Like