The Goetia Djinns šŸ”„

Does anyone of you guys have the list of the Goetia entities which are also Djinns?

I accidently deleted that file. I need the names of the Goetia spirits who are also Djinns, maybe 7 or 8 were on the list.

You can pm the list or the names.

:snake:

May they have to do with the list of djinns in ā€œ777ā€? I donā€™t know, but as Crowley said, ā€œsomething in that book must be rightā€

1 Like

Excellent hint, is possible. Have to look it up.

I dont think any of the goetia are Djinn, given Azazelā€™s ties to Jinn, I donā€™t think the goetia would be Jinn outside of empty speculation. If anything the goetia are different types of demons.

3 Likes

paimon only one I can think of

2 Likes

:heart: :fire: Paymon :fire: :heart: is one of them but there are some more from the Goetia

1 Like

Iā€™m in agreement with Rungr. Iā€™m not aware that any of the Goetia daemons are Djinn. Djinn are, in my mind more related to nature spirits and are of the Earth, Daemons are extra-planetary, and not confined to earth.

If you can provide the reasoning behind that idea, we could understand where that comes from and have a sensible discussion. Are you equating angels and djinn and then saying ā€˜fallenā€™ angels are demons therefore demons are djinn?

I havenā€™t read Liber 777 yet, but I have a pdf copy and the word Djinn isnā€™t even in there?

At the moment, they come from two completely separate systems and I donā€™t see why it would be helpful or appropriate be trying to play matchy matchy with these things. I see no reason for it eitherā€¦ why would you want to?

1 Like

I have a physical copy of ā€œ777ā€ actualized because the PDFs where bad copied. Also, Iā€™m not aware of anything related to djinns because I donā€™t consciously work with such entities, although they may be working in my favor when Iā€™m not watching. I just mentioned the idea because with demons and correspondences you never know, ā€œ777ā€ is a Qabalah book and the Qabalah is an index of things taken from everywhere. If my prophet wanted to mix both systems itā€™s okay, have you seen what I mix? However, ā€œ777ā€ doesnā€™t state that the Goetic demons and the djinns are the same thing, Crowley just puts them under the Qabalistc context, but as Crowley said, the skeptic will be happy with that book because it mixes so many things that something must be wrong.
A reason of why the PDFs donā€™t have the stuff we are discussing is because Crowley wrote the djinn table in Arabian, people complain in the notes that they donā€™t have that font and other problems related

2 Likes

Finally i found the file of the Goetia Djinns, 5 of the 72 Goetia are in a mysterious way linked to the Djinn. Is actually a well guarded secret not yet ready for the masses.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva please close this thread.

:snake:

Oh cā€™mon, you canā€™t just leave us in suspense like that! :laughing:

Okay, but (mod hat off) I also think this:

3 Likes