The Fucking Darkness

You can just tell me in one sentence why torture my brain even further

You’re asking for solid ground in the void by hurling questions out into the darkness expecting facts to return…

2 Likes

Torture is almost a rite of passage…

2 Likes

Look. Let’s simply redo this. The places listed. Check. Are they the same place. IDK. Are they part of the mind. Yes we all agree.

I can’t fucking make you understand something and no one else can either. You have to get personal gnosis! :laughing: When you read books like The Kybalion they have a consciousness of their own and they teach you as you read, you start to get revelation. To explain what would take 200 pages would not be worth my time, as much as I like to help my friends. The tanswer to most questions is only a half truth, because of the infinite paradoxes that exist.

6 Likes

1 Like

We did.

ALL IS MIND.

YOU ARE NO CLOSER DESPITE THAT BECAUSE IT’S A COMPLEX CONCEPT THAT ONLY SOUNDS SIMPLE.

If downloading a free pdf is too much trouble to compehend somnething so worthwhile then you have problems we cannot help with.

6 Likes

I never knew a yes or no question was so hard to answer well I hope there’s a screw in y’alls ass. Nah jp

1 Like

Yes teacher I will read it.

I don’t want to go off personal gnosis. Example A there’s no fucking humans alive. No Gnosis. Where do these places stack up and how.
But steady I’ll read and come back to this.

Here’s one you’re going to be fucked by though: how can a person be alive, be evoked and respond to the operator at that evocation, have past life memories and effects on their present day from those, have a Higher Self, and also have past lives that people can contact via mediums.

Until you nail ALL IS MIND by reading the free freakin’ book, you’re going to keep coming up with “but how can X if Y” questions because magickal has many seeming paradoxes.

Here are some more:

• if all is co-created by us, why do bad things happen to people?

• how do locations, animals, and trees no human ever met have souls and spiritual presences?

Thinks like that.

Enjoy! :smiley:

6 Likes

“The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.”–The Kybalion.

2 Likes

Dammit lady Eva you just had to mind fuck me

So… That book has the answers to the universe? But it’s man made ya know. Here’s a theory the earth moon and stars are created… Right there’s no fucking gnosis. There’s no book. All I asked for at the start was WTF is going on with these places.
Wait answer this if WE didn’t have a mind would they exist…And if they do are they all connected like a spider web

1 Like

When all is mind, then one has no choice but to fuck mind when the craving arrives.

1 Like

That book is as man made as every word typed here in this damn thread.

2 Likes

You guys are loving this. You all know the answers and your picking on a newbie

The book is a starting point. With a point to start from you just wander without understanding even if knowledge is dropped on ya head. :alien:

3 Likes

And I can keep it coming hot and steamy all night, baby. :kiss:

Here’s another great one that can fuck you up until you get it - why do many ancient Egyptian texts and some modern day Hindu invocations and petitions act as though the god in question is THE paramount creator of reality, and why will spirits (like in this Ritual Channeled From Belial Yields Unexpectedly Intense Results) claim to be THE “All” - the everything that exists?

4 Likes

I feel like you’re trolling the fuck out of us. lmao.

4 Likes