The Fucking Darkness

Read it and see what you think.

1 Like

No no no y’all are missing my point so bad. The places listed. Are they realms or different plans or whatever. I know we are the universe we are god. What about darkness

Look deep into the abyss and ask it.
DIVE DIVE DIVE

1 Like

No we’re not… well I’m not anyway.

1 Like

Haha I have a feeling at the end after I read it… I’m going to say… All is mind

1 Like

Yes. They are. But you’re missing the point too.
By “they” I mean the things you asked about are realms. Separate, but all part of something bigger.

2 Likes

What point dude cause I’m freaking out man haha

2 Likes

You’re going to be able to answer your own questions, you’ll be immune to slavery to external ideas, and you can have a lot of fun.

For free.

Your choice. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have asked spirits through Dr. Adam Thoths meditation but that’s MY gnosis. I need facts

I am going to read it because I want answers

1 Like

How do you expect to get “facts” this way?

Because you guys & gals are more experienced than I.

But is your experience and your personal gnosis not important or meaningful?

1 Like

Alright buddy. I’m pretty sure the next step is on you being willing to research and meditate on it. Spirits don’t give “end-all-be-all” answers in a single evocation. They often answer with something that makes you have to ponder even further. Good luck on this quest. I went through it too.

7 Likes

No see that’s off topic. As a beginner in the occult some struggle to overcome doubt. I posted this so I could get a solid foundation of what is and what isn’t.

Honestly for the love of Odin, Thor, and Zeus’s hangnails just read that book, it’s really short, and they you’ll get it. it’s like one of those magic eye things people used to be into where you suddenly see the thing.

7 Likes

That’s the fun part of it all haha

1 Like

Wtf isn’t that the meaning of this website to share knowledge dude your killing me. You know and I don’t.

This post was a waste of time. Mentors don’t want to share forbidden knowledge.

I GAVE YOU A FREE PDF WITH THE INFO IN.

5 Likes