The Fucking Darkness

It has the simple concept from which you can explore and find out more. Without it you’re as lost as in a big foreign city without a map.

2 Likes

Excuse me don’t ever call me a troll. I want to know that’s why I listed them in oder. Why do they have different names. When we meditate and we soul travel do we go into each one of those places… Or one giant place with different masked names.
There’s a troll answer from a witch. :wink:

I wish I understood the question more clearly.

@SoulofCinder What is it about these realms that is bothering you? I really want to help.

2 Likes

You’re asking humans aren’t you? Our answers are all manmade then aren’t they?
Humans are the new kid on the block in terms of existence. We’ve been here maybe 100,000 years give or take a few tens millennia? Just a rough guess.
So yea, Mind pre-existed us, and realms, planes, and big huge confusing concepts did too!

4 Likes

Let me see, free book, lots of time replying? Nup, I think we’re actually trying to help you.

'Kay I’m done here, you have more than I did at the start of my journey and for years into it, so I have no sympathy if you don’t want to spend a few hours finding out what so many of us, with diverse views in other areas, are all saying is the shortcut to comprehension.

4 Likes

Lady Eva I cannot with all my southern charm and good looks even fathom what you said. Haha

Ok thanks for all the help I’ll check those links out asap

1 Like

Point break dude. Are these places the same place or different places with different names.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I got hexed for making this thread lol ooops

1 Like

The same could be ask of those who have explored the various hells and underworlds.

Christian, hindu, Babylonian, Zoroastrian, Egyptian, african, mayan ect. Some of them separated by centuries, millennia and hundreds if not thousands of miles with no knowledge of another cultures traditions.

3 Likes

Honestly, exploring this question is almost the main focus of my own personal practice. I don’t feel yes or no could ever answer it properly. It is far more complex and far less rigid than “Yes” or “No”. I could pour my whole soul into the answer.

Exactly everything was before us. That’s what I’m saying. If we weren’t around. How would those places be. One or separate
Guess I was hoping for somebody say… Well Azazel said this or Lucifer said it goes this way.

But that would be just one person’s perception and indeed, just one spirit’s, also spirits only share what someone can comprehend, this is why UPG is even a concept.

:thinking:

(“Do I ask for nudes now, or PM implying there is an answer, but I need to read his heart and navel chakras, without clothes in the way… nah, need some tea, probably just not do that really.”)

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You’ll get as many “how things started” stories are there are spirits,gods ect. Cause their perspectives on it will be different.

If you ask ahriman, Lucifer,shiva, and odin how creation started your more than likely gonna get a different answer each time.

3 Likes

Thinking in linear time doesn’t feel right to me at all. To say these things, places, deities, beings, whatever, have existed before just feels wrong. I like the divine tapestry analogy… where everything exists all at once in this beautiful woven tapestry. If you were to look at this tapestry, how would you perceive these things (void, abyss, hell, etc…)?

2 Likes

Right I agree with everything said so far. There’s no denying everything is connected. Especially when you compare notes without the other knowing who your working with or where you soul traveled they are the same.
So the places are real I’ll confirm that. But without getting lost out there. I kinda wanted to know what’s next door and down the road ya know?
The occult is a never ending ocean of knowledge

1 Like

Stop swapping him with answers and knowledge he isn’t ready to receive. You are just adding to his confusion with knowledge he doesn’t know how to make sense of, expecting that he can pick it up like everyone else.

AND YOU.

DON’T ALWAYS EXPECT TO HAVE A FORUM MEMBER GIVE YOU AN ANSWER IN THE WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO INTEGRATE IT INTO YOUR BELIEF SYSTEMS.

THEY DO NOT KNOW YOUR MIND. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT CLICKS FOR YOU. SOMETHING TOTALLY RANDOM CAN HAPPEN THAT SUDDENLY MAKES EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE, AND THAT’S FINE.

3 Likes

That doesnt make since though. How could there be different answers about how life started. Unless we go into infinite realms and world’s.

I’m just going to call you TROLL once more.

1 Like

I’m also pretty sure one of them will reply “It started with you” and then you can spend a while basking in that, until you stub your toe, get turned down for a date, or step in dogshit and then suddenly it will all seem like a cruel joke at your expense.

4 Likes

Man I tell you what. Your absolutely right. I gave my opinion about those places saying its like a tree of chaos and those other places are like branches.
As for the knowledge of different answers I’ll be going over this thread for some time.