The final Showdown: My baneful Plan. Opinions?

My situation with my ex, in my opinion was different from a lot of the others on here. I initially had his permission to do A (1) love spell he didn’t care cause he didn’t think it would do anything and said “We’re already in love we don’t need that” I ended up going overboard being a baby witch and did 8-10 random bs spells all from tik tok. I wasn’t aware that they can backfire and didn’t realize that they were backfiring until a year later.
Fast forward to where I am today.
You can find happiness love and fulfillment AFTER you mutha fuckin pay.
I plan on carrying out the desires of what I perceive to be my ego. The other not baneful side of me is much more of a nonchalant it is what it is it didn’t work out but I still wish you the best. My feelings don’t get hurt easily. You can’t make me feel less than anybody after me is a downgrade type of person & energy but this situation has made me feel… not like that. Anyways

Petition spells to some daemons and a hex or sour jar is how I plan to end this and move on.

Asmodeus- To help with my breakup jar and make sure they’re fights and arguments leading up to the break up are BAD
Aim-To make sure that these fights and arguments cause “anguish” specifically
Glasya Labolas- to cause loneliness, and to be shunned by family and friends
Raum- to cause great loss
Forcalor- To cause any business or venture he tries to fail
Shax- to make him make plans that will do astray

Maybe Gaap instead of asmodeus and aim to cause hatred.
Debating on asking Asmodeus for assistance at all as I feel confident in my breakup jar amd the petition spells I plan on doing but then again it’s a specific way I want it to work I don’t want them to just break up. I want it to be one of the worst break ups he has ever experienced. I want her to belittle him and call the police on him and just make his life a living hell so that he majorly regets leaving me for her. All of the bs he was worried about with me and problems he thought he would have in a relationship with me I want him to experience those with her. I want this breakup to change his life not forever but I want it to have a major impact on him not just a simple they break up and never speak again. And I don’t want any business ventures he tries to succeed for a couple years.

After this I plan on Doing everything in my power to completely let this go, let him go remove the feelings, protect myself & focus on bettering myself and becoming a better sorcerer.

What are your thoughts on the combination of daemons I’m asking for assistance in addition to a hex jar? A little too much? lol

Sooo… did YOU fuck it all up with the tiktok dross of was it going to go that way anyway? Seems a it harsh to punish him if you’re the one that caused the problems with bad energy from tiktok.

I mean it’s not your fault - that place is pretty much designed by the CCP who owns it to make people mentality sick and addicted and hurting and wanting more of the hurt, it’s parasitized up the wazoo, you were both victims of a very shitty social media platform that did it’s magickal job of cursing the shit out of westerners very well on you. That’s not your fault, but as a mage now you know you can stop that.

Continuing the harm is just making tiktok continue it’s curse: I’d do a hex break and banishing and get rid of ALL of that bad energy before it messes something else up.

5 Likes

I respect your opinion and sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to advise me. I feel way too strongly about this now to move on without doing anything. It’s hard for me to write this post without crying cause it like damn man I only want him to suffer for as long as I got used so 4 years. Seems like an equal trade to me. Especially considering all of the things I know he’s done to other people. And the fact the the only thing I truly wanted was an apology, I just wanted a LITTLE bit of reciprocated energy and got absolutely NONE along with… man…

I’m not going to do all this but by the end of the day today I’m going to decide on something.

What do you guys think about instead of doing Allll that. What about only doing these as these are the main things I feel strongly about doing.

Forcalor OR Shax to to make him struggle with business efforts for a couple years

Ram for great loss

Glasya Labolas for loneliness and being shunned by family and friends fora couple years

I also have been molding some herbs and have some bugs and on a sticky thingy so maybe just a hex or sour jar alone.

Ask all three? Just one? None at all?

Plan 2 was a just a hex or sour jar and a mirror spell for him.
Deep reflection honey jar for me along with lots of banishing hex breaking cleansing etc. well I’m doing this for myself regardless along with a couple other spells from Witchery & Candle Magick by Madame Pamita

I tried my hardest to fix this. In mundane and magickal ways . I think the problem was/is I’m too angry about how things played out. regardless of the spells cause it’s like i knew something was effecting me and the situation and he’s smart and intuitive So Know i’m like I know that you can tell something is off. I calmly maturly tried to explain, man at one point he acknowledged that something was effecting him and said “I believe you!!” But even at the time I was like mmm shit is probably happening from the candle hex but maybe he didn’t fully believe that its was spells causing problems or maybe he did and was mad about it. But I think me having the “if none of my efforts work I’m going to fuck him up” mindset even while trying to remove the energy from all the previous love spells is the problem. If I was gonna try to fix the situation, I should’ve been trying to let go of the thought that I had about what I was going to do if the situation didn’t get fixed and I didn’t get an apology or reciprocated energy. Felt like that was coming from outside of me. I got the six of pentacles reversed in reading And was like wow so he really doesn’t plan on doing anything??? No apology not paying for the removal of the tattoo HE told me to freakin get Not even a dinner. I spent my last on this man sooo many times sooo much shit has happened these last 4 years. I know that is my fault, because I introduced all of these energies to relationship in year 2 But like you said was this going to happen regardless of magickal interference? I want the actions that didn’t come from spells and parasites to be punished. I don’t know which actions those were.

I leaning towards trying to be more mature and level headed and go with plan 2.

I asked about what could I expect to come of me asking, I named all the daemons, for help and this was the reading. The sun came out first cards underneath each card were clarifiers.

I’m just like damn man, your love for me wasn’t stronger than whatever the spells were doing to your mind?

I don’t want to be judgy but don’t go too overboard. I liked the Shax request though.

Can I make a suggestion? If you have the book Angels of Wrath you could do “Eliminate Beauty”. That will cause others to see everything that is vile within him.

Edit to add: I don’t know how you feel about angels, but from the book Universal Magick you could do corrupt and decay on whatever you like in his life.

It’ll get better :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yea I’m going to partially take Mulberry’s advice and chill out. I don’t hate him. I don’t want him to suffer forever. I just want him to go through some shit for a couple years or some ya know. I don’t have anything specific in my mind that I want him to experience or go through. More so things that would be super shitty from his perspective. I really like the AOW eliminate beauty approach instead of unleashing all this fucked up shit in my mind onto him. I kinda have a , some people shouldnt be fucked with cause they’re fucked up in the head, mindset at the moment. Trying to calm myself down and approach it from a more level headed perspective but man I’ve been exposed to to much :sob: I know I can fuck him up real good if I want and not afraid of backfire as long as he suffers too :woman_facepalming:t4::sob: probably not the best mindset to have so yeaaa im chillin for now lol thank you for the advice I think im going to end up taking it.

1 Like

The dude? Well, you did use spells that mess with someone’s free will, their mind and emotions, that are well known to fail, get backlash and make them run, as they can be sensed as baneful psychic attacks.

The trouble here is the very instrument he needed to have intact to gauge his love is messed with, he doesn’t have a backup or another way to measure that’s unpolluted.
If you break a ruler by rubbing off the marks, you can’t use the ruler to fix the ruler any more and put the data back.

2 Likes