The Fate Of All Fools

Derien ahah ! Nice ! Yup that’s the method, although i wanna try a little modification, drawing a customised set of glyphs myself on a paper, adding a tea light candle at the top, with a little bit of coffee powder ( to speed things up, i don’t mind at all disruption that’s what i am looking for ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) ) :joy:

Here the tricky part that i don’t know yet, i want to chant the name of the angel + the petition in a short sentence like for 5 minutes repeating it all over again and again then i will extenguish the candle for the day and repeat the same process next day , but should i say for exemple " (name of angel) i want that you bring me money " or " (name of angel) i am wealthy and got plenty of money "

Asking or Affirmation :thinking: hummm i do feel that the visualisation method imply that we already got what we are looking for, so Affirmation should be the key. :grin:

1 Like

I would say affirming is the way to go, because a recurring theme from the angels of omnipotence seems to be the question “are you worthy?”

Declare yourself as being worthy by affirming your desire while gazing through the sigil, and focusing on how you will feel when you get your desire. :sparkles:

3 Likes

I command this because I deserve it… :eyes:

3 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: exactly.

Ain’t nobody else out there in the universe making a case for our individual worthiness. Gotta represent for ourselves.

3 Likes

I have reached the personal conclusion that sometimes, we have even earned better, not just deserved it. (Not talking about the obsessing over something less than we deserve but we both know this one…)

I usually say things like I ask, instead of command when dealing with spirits instead* of self-buttt… sometimes I feel so strongly something actually needs done I use command instead.

Almost like with kids… you might give them a list of chores everyday, but man today we have twenty things to do so… you are going to do this…

But I’ve also used similar wording in defense/return work. They (no one, named target etc) will not harm situation xyz (or whatever) because not only have I earned it with my past actions, I deserve it and no one’s fcking up my hard work etc.

I am truly glad to see my friends thriving in finding their paths btw. I know there are struggles, but man I’m proud of all my friends from around here and how far you’ve come while I was away.

There’s nothing better than seeing good people, whom life destined to bull shit, taking this life and making it their own. Something about it… idk how to put words to how it makes me feel, when it’s people I like and know, but it’s good feels.

all my friends are rockstars:eyes:

It makes me feel like this song, except the people I sung it to, are arriving to realize the same thing… or are now talking about it and sharing it with others because now- they get it too.

Not exactly but the feel is similar to me in my crazy head.

4 Likes

Aye, sometimes I will do this as well (depending on the entity and my level of need), but usually I consider my workings to be like… calling someone and telling them "Here’s what’s gonna happen. <Insert expectation>. Appreciate it :v: :relieved: "

Missed you lass, glad to see you’re back and safe :heart:

Feels :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

With great power comes great responsibility.

Hello class. Today’s lesson (lecture? ramble?) will be about imposter syndrome, and the fear of success.

So, let me begin by exposing my psyche.

Since my last elated post, I have come tumbling down from the pinnacle into the depths. The past two days, I observe, with impartial and objective measure, that I have been riddled with anxiety and dysthymia.

Only now that I have named, thought on, and decided to illuminate in writing my psychological state have I regained some measure of balance.

Where to begin? From being considered a “gifted” child in primary school, then to heavily procrastinating and skating by with good grades in high school, to the wonderful wageslave world of workforce, where after about seven years I realised most people don’t live their life this way and so went and sought (and found) a diagnosis of ADHD, for which I’m still unmedicated…

…But of course, I digress, as I always do; and this post is not about the perceived 3D existence, and not even necessarily about me personally, but about imposter syndrome and the mental devastation of success that can occur in magical practice.

After a conversation with someone recently where we discussed depression as it relates to praxis (I’ll get back to you soon :blush: ), I have been thinking a lot, and of course, have recently come to experience it myself. Definitely not for the first time, either.

Imposter syndrome (or rather, the “imposter phenomenon”) regarding magic and outcomes is fairly easy to define. While I always take the stance that one can (and should) take credit for everything good or strange or beneficial that happens to them, from a magickal perspective – it is easier to say than to do. Limited to 3D perception as we are, how can we ever know for certain that it was our spell or petition or evocation or affirmations that resulted in a certain outcome? Maybe we just got lucky, maybe the stars were aligned, maybe we are deluding ourselves with notions of power, and it had absolutely nothing to do with our involvement. It is not difficult to become ensnared once more in the illusion of 3D reality, and then to try to rationalise outcomes from a linear cause-and-effect perspective, which inevitably causes us to question – then to doubt – our power.

Then, our attention and thoughts become dedicated, passively or consciously – and firmly, often obsessively – into finding alternate explanations for the success we have achieved. One moment you are certain of your power, and the next moment you are, for some reason, trying your hardest to convince yourself, using any and all debates & arguments, about why it simply isn’t possible that you are responsible for your own success.

live, love, laugh

Our Deepest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

– Marianne Williamson

Impostorism is also distinguished by its noxious effects, which in some cases can be debilitating. The persistent fear and self-doubt it engenders, as well as the inability to savor achievements, can result in “a persistent state of physical and emotional depletion,” Anseel says, which can lead to full-fledged depression.

A little over a year ago, I had my mind quite set on a certain goal. At the time it amazed me how things seemed to fall into place so quickly and easily. Because it was so easy and quick (from my limited 3D perspective), I began to doubt myself. After I began to doubt myself, something horrible happened, which I had perceived as a sort of unintentional side-effect of my mentalscape that put my outcome on pause. Do I think the two are directly related? No. But at the time I could not shake off the guilt and helplessness, and the persistent idea that I might have actually caused the bad thing, due to my supreme confidence folding in on itself and very quickly becoming a period of almost obsessive self-querying and wondering whether I was truly the operant power.

That is telling, though, is it not? Even at my darkest hour I still looked to myself for the truth.

So, these past few days, I have been in a low mood. I have dealt with it accordingly, as best I could, and now I am beginning to examine it in a differently light. (By dealing with it accordingly, I mean firmly telling the negative voice in my head to shut the fuck up. Every time it spoke I drowned it out with my own chosen thoughts. Every time it tempted me to submit to anxiety, helplessness, and procrastination, I instead acted in a way that would benefit me materially.)

It is the glimpse of our own power that makes us afraid, and that fear easily turns into anxiety, inaction, and depression.

Because we ask ourselves – if I can have whatever I want, then why don’t I have everything I want? If I am capable of achieving something, anything, with magic, then why aren’t I living in a constant state of contented fulfillment? Or in other words: If I, me, Veil, can personally manifest $1,100 in under a week, why wasn’t I already a financially independent billionaire? If I deliberately manifested a new job with a ~$20k pay raise in seven days, why would I feel so anxious and uneasy? …

(4.07.22)

…Thankfully, this time, I had the presence of mind to command my conscious thoughts back into order, instead of allowing myself to fall prey to ruinous thoughts, inaction, and self-sabotage. I had a similar mindset today, to a lesser extent. I have now already powered through the anxiety of the past few days, I have deemed myself worthy, and made moves in the 3D world.

For me, though, and likely others, there has been this recurring link of magic and anxiety or depression.

Personally I do not think of it as “backlash” or anything along those terms. If anything, it only serves to give evidence to my paradigm. Humans are creators, we are of God, and we are each the God of our own perception. No other single human being on this earth, in any dimension, in this life or the next, has had the experience that You, the You who is reading this, has had.

This seems almost like a question without an answer. Well really, it’s more of an essay without a conclusion. (I imagine anyone who’s read a few posts of my journal would be familiar with this.)

So, what do we do about it? You would think a successful outcome would send you over the moon – and so it often does – until you swiftly come crashing back down. Always makes me think of this particularly insightful thread:

Ultimately, in my estimation, the answer can only be found within oneself. You as a practitioner must learn to recognise this state, this symptom, for what it is. It is not real. And if you’ll forgive me, the only thing I can think to tell you is to look to the Law… or to remember this:

All is mind.

You deserve your success.

You earned your success.

If doubt comes knocking at your door afterwards, you must have the presence of mind to not only recognise it, but firmly tell it to fuck off. Whatever negative thoughts your brain throws at you, you must make the effort to drown them out. Remind yourself that You are the operant power. You are the conductor, the orchestrator of your own lived experience, your own reality. When your thoughts tell you to doubt yourself, to stop trying, to freeze in anxiety, to give up entirely – then tell your thoughts to get fucked and drown them out with your consciously willed Word.

No. I am the only Creator there is.
No. I am the God of my own existence.
No. My Word is the Law, and my Will is the only reality.

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᶜᵒᵐᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ᵀᴱᴰ ᵗᵃˡᵏ

As for me? Not much else to report. Ongoing strange occurrences, comparable to glitches in the Matrix. Quite literally, as concerns the film named.

More spontaneous ‘telepathy’ with my loved one. More success in that regard. It is extremely gratifying and yet extremely strange, I have never experienced anything like it.

I feel better emotionally, for having dealt with this depressive mindframe head-on, instead of retreating to my usual frozen, procrastinating, anxious state. I even had someone I really admire offer to coach/mentor me (talking 3D stuff here, nothing magical), and I am tempted to take her up on it. Right now, mostly, I just feel calm. I have achieved my outcome, I have established my worthiness, and I have done everything I can in the 3D world to support that endeavour, despite my nature.

Yes, it’s lovely to come here and brag up and down on my journal about achievements. But I hope it is worth at least a little to someone else, as much as it was worth my own while, to put this phenomenon under a microscope. I will look back on this too.

Until next time. Mine and mine alone.
V :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I’ve read the “gifted child syndrome” is quite common in neurodivergent people. In Childhood you’re not burdened with obligations and the strictness of the real world so people see the curiosity for learning new things as a “gifted” child imo. Been there. I hope you get your diagnosis soon. You’ve done incredibly well in overcoming your imposter syndrome :muscle:

Good luck for your future endeavors :muscle::purple_heart:

1 Like

The artwork of leviathan you posted a while back has inspired me to try drawing him. I never worked with him before, so I don’t know how he would look, so Im just throwing things at the canvas and hope they work. :woman_shrugging: When I finish it I’d love to show you through DM. I dont wanna throw my stuff in a journal that isn’t mine, it wouldn’t be right…

2 Likes

Lol. That pic made me chuckle.

2 Likes

Thanks love. It’s a work in progress :melting_face:

I’d love to see it! DMs are open :smiley:

Man’s (bunny’s) got a point tho.

Hmm, I should really evoke Frank one of these days.

2 Likes

I have been here before….
But when or how I cannot tell:
I know the grass beyond the door
The sweet, keen smell
The sighing sound, the lights around the shore

I haven’t much to say really, results-wise. My dream recall has been pretty shockingly bad. Mostly I’ve been preoccupied with letting my new reality sink in. I think I’ve hit that point now. Signed, sealed, delivered. The deal is done.

Sometimes I still feel some passing anxiety but I’ve successfully shut that down.

Recently I had the chance to do a minor ritual with my loved one. There is something exceptionally gratifying about being able to share the most important, most secret aspects of your foundational reality with someone you love. Esoterica and the occult is at the very core of my person; it is the enduring fascination of my life – as someone whose interest in a topic usually caps out at three months maximum, and then is forgotten and discarded. I see discussions arise every so often about “would you date someone who is not into the occult?” – I can say, I could, and can, and have – but those people never get to see the realest me, the me at my core.

A day or two ago I began reading A Course In Miracles. I find myself nodding at some passages, but also I am finding it very dense, almost overwhelmingly so. It’s delivered less like a book and more like a lecture. Often I find myself reading a paragraph and then realising I absorbed precisely none of it, and I have to re-read it a few times. It does seem to have a lot of ties to my paradigm, a lot of crossover with Goddard, but it’s not delivered as skilfully. Still, I have taken quotes and screenshots of a few passages, and doubtless I’ll come back here to dissect them when I have finished the book.

Recent success feels like it should be propelling me to work harder, however I’ve been on a short hiatus, except for a few pathworkings. I will get back into it all shortly.

You have been mine before
How long ago I may not know
Yet, just when at the swallow’s soar
Your neck turn’d so…
Some veil did fall, I knew it all of yore

And now I write my own verse.

Heart of herself, woman be veiled.
Joy that is our law and will, but what shall be?
Answered – wisdom says – shall be his, shall gather, shall serve
Sighing, star-lit, Sun and She… lovely hands
O man, lust,
Thou hast all, by all I can availest.

Until next time,

8 Likes

| || || |_

Before it’s too late,

please listen.

A short one, with a few things.

I’m preparing for what will probably be the oddest ritual of my life.
And I’m readying to don my armour and stand on my own two feet.

Annoying myself by still constantly looking for “signs”. I keep seeing “12”. Yesterday I realised what it referred to and performed the appropriate ritual. Later that night, I could not sleep. So I did my pathworking to Melek Taus. The last thing I remember is his enormous serpent-form head encompassing my entire field of vision, hypnotising. He said a few things, which I don’t recall. Then he very gently took me into his cavernous mouth, and the last thing I remember was him swimming and undulating “up” through the cosmos, carrying me with him. I slept.

I miss Metatron. I miss Leviathan. I still feel them close to me when I reach out.

There is an outcome I will manifest. This is a “big” goal I set for myself weeks or months ago, simply because I want to test my own limits. But I am constantly getting in my own way by thinking of the “how”. And I am unsure if that is favourable to the outcome or not. Should I work in steps or should I focus on the end outcome? I do not know.

I dropped A Course In Miracles and picked up The Game of Life by Florence Scovel Shinn. It’s a light read, very Goddard-esque, and supremely comforting. I took a few pages of notes from it, and I intend to put it in practice. I would encourage anyone to read it…

…Well, anyone interested in the Law of Assumption. It references scripture and Christian concepts frequently, so anyone who disdains or holds contempt for biblical reference might find it annoying or ridiculous (shame). Like I said, personally, I found it very comforting, and I have already begun to adopt its lessons and put them into practice.

There is no time or space in [the] Divine Mind, therefore the Word reaches instantly its destination, and does not return void.

I cast this burden [___] on the Christ within, and I go free to [___].

In Divine Mind there is only completion, therefore my [Will/outcome] is completed.

In all thy ways acknowledge Him, nothing is too big or too small.

The thing you seek is seeking you.

I will that the Will of God be done.

Always,
V :heart:

7 Likes

Can’t send you a PM due to being a newbie but I love your hybridised take on the Law and how it underpins all magick. I really, really urge you to read the Law of One materials if you haven’t already. Ra and Seth go into a lot of detail about the nuances of reality creation/manipulation. Florence Scovell Shin is a classic! I would say Joe Dispenza or Joseph Murphy are close to my heart as well. If you have time, happy to share my top resources which I believe would really benefit your manifestation and occult work!

3 Likes

A night or two ago I dreamt of gathering flowers. White clusters of petals, delicate purple hydrangeas… I plucked a red rose from the garden, and a thorn bit deeply into my thumb. I bled all over the bouquet.

Supposedly, this is a good omen.

Dig the ditches and the rain will come.

Minor things lately. Mostly in the form of hearing and seeing things that confirm my frame of mind. Like seeing a video on reddit of Anthony Hopkins directly quoting and referencing a passage from the Florence Scovel Shinn book I’d just read.

Yesterday, I went to my doctor. The GP clinic had a sign up in the reception area saying they were now charging money for appointments (previously they were free/completely subsidised by the government). I thought “lol yeah absolutely not, thanks”. As soon as my doctor called me into his office, before I could say a word, he said that I’d probably seen the signs about having to pay for appointments, but he’d made a special appeal on my behalf and the payment rule does not apply to me. So I will continue to pay nothing. I adore my doctor and I wish for good things to rain upon him always.

Again I find myself with a decided outcome in mind, but my conscious mind gets in the way, with its questioning of “how” and “why” and “when”. I will take the advice of Sir Anthony Hopkins on this one. Pull that time towards me.

Hold the line, we ain’t done
Don’t give up this divine bond between us
The tide is high, nothing’s lost
Could turn over a new leaf, for my love, oh

You should be right here anyways
Your energy’s calling for me

all things are possible to him who believes.

I’ll have a proper ramble for you next time.

Thank you, I appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have not, but I shall add it to my reading list.

Joe Dispenza is someone whose works I have yet to explore, but I have read Murphy’s The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind. I quite like it, although I find I like Goddard’s works more. Happy to hear any suggestions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I suggest reading the manimodel manuals by Cuban on reddit, he really dives DEEP into the mechanism of conscious manifesting. He’s a big influence in the NG subreddit along with Edward Art. Careful though, you might be turned off by the occult when you read his work because it’s a huge paradigm shift to the ultimate ‘I am God’, instant manifestation, solipsistic manifestation model. That along with John Paolucci’s Krishna work is pretty on point with the post-Promise Neville manifesting style. I like his the most actually but Cuban is a bit more approachable.

There’s also a big NG discord server that really actively talks about the intersection of NG, JM, Florence, Ra, Seth, Cuban, Edward etc. that the latter are part of. If you ever need the link just let me know

EDIT: Just realised this might be against the rules- please let me know whether it is and I’ll remove it

1 Like

I’ll give it a look, but I generally stopped looking at the NG and NGSPI subreddits a while ago. I love the success stories, but I think reading too much made me a “hearer” and not a “doer”. At some point I had to put the Law into action in my own way, and when I did, I stopped relying so much on outside influences, inc. success stories of others.

Thank you, appreciate it. I am definitely more of a solo practitioner but I do really appreciate the invite and might take you up on it in future.

It isn’t – we can’t link to communities outside the forum or anything, but just mentioning them is fine. Direct links are verboten though.

Unrelated, but you are Australian if i remember correctly, no?

1 Like

Same here cos the success stories made me complacent. I will say that Cuban and Paolucci bridge the gap that Neville left behind and break down the mechanical process of manifestation with an almost mathematical precision. I would say Florence is a bit blah in comparison. They’ve got experience with other paradigms such as the occult as well, so their practices are the culmination of everything they’ve learned over the years regarding the juice to changing reality.

Advanced topics is where the JUICE is- take some time to read his content. Seriously.

No problem. The space is just there for other solo practitioners to share knowledge, experiences and discuss the Law holistically (because the subreddit is juvenile af). There’s a range of true adepts in there, the ones who instantly manifest, the ones who have done the ímpossible’, work with spirits, have experienced the ‘worlds within worlds’, the Promise etc.

By birth yes, I’m from dingo-land, but I’m a bit nomadic at heart. I think I remember you being an aussie as well

1 Like

I read through a bunch of Cuban’s stuff, didn’t mind it and it seemed a good primer for beginners (as opposed to the ridiculous militant cult that is the Joseph Murphy subreddit), and I will look more into Paolucci.

Ah, I disagree! I like the simplicity of her work that I’ve so far read, and also, I actually quite like the incorporation of scripture into manifesting, the same way I like pop-sci spins on quantum mechanics being used as an underlying force of manifesting :smiley:

Regardless, I will take a look at the advanced stuff, although I humbly submit that I consider myself advanced in theory and intermediate-advanced in practice (instant manifestation, and all that, is not unfamiliar to me).

Yep, we’re a rare breed around these parts apparently. Strayan born and bred.

Thanks for the reading recommendations my dude, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotta agree that the Murphy subreddit is toxic

For the advanced topics, especially newer ones, I think you’ll find with Cuban that his work becomes so ridiculously difficult to understand at some point that not even some of the English majors I know have an easy time with his breakdowns of consciousness/awareness/model of reality. Maybe I’ll go and find some of his recent essays. The link I sent you before is his work from years ago and he’s currently developing the Magellan model which is meant to be a manifesto/answer to bypassing all personal limitation and manifesting with ease.
Paolucci is straight bang solipsism though. I think solipsism is a powerful manifesting mindset but of course it’s easier said than done to know you’re a god, otherwise none of us would be here in BALG

As for Florence, I think my biggest gripe is that she gets repetitive. Murphy also got a tad repetitive but maybe that’s just their way of ingraining their lessons in people. Got any favourite insights from Florence?

If you’re an adept manifestor with or without the occult, I would be interested to hear your best practices and what gets you into the right state