The Fate Of All Fools

Your lines are so clean, I love your drawings! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you darling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Solve et Coagula

Si fixum solvas faciasque volatile
Et volucrem figas, faciet te vivere tutum…

The Eagle which aloft doth fly
See that thou bring to ground;
And give unto the Snake some wings,
Which in the Earth is found.

Not much of an entry, more of a ramble. I’ve been ill for over a week and I can’t decide if it’s purely mundane, or an excess of different energetic currents I’ve been working with, or if I brought it upon myself with the Law. :upside_down_face:

Once more I find myself somewhat wrestling with the conflict between ritual work and LOA, asking myself if ritual work indicates doubt in my own capacity to use the Law, or using the Law causes doubt in my ritual. However, the things I am doing are more set-and-forget, for long-term goals, so I see no reason why I shouldn’t set things in motion and then support them, whenever I happen to think of them, with the Law. Still, it is an occasional thought which appears, and makes me feel – if I had to sum it in one word – guilty. That’s my own mystery to ponder over, though.

Some financial opportunities seem to be getting literally dropped into my lap lately, but I have been… ignoring them. Mostly due to being unwell, but also I think from mental exhaustion, and only being able to achieve things when I am truly motivated by personal interest, which I rarely am. Even if following the opportunities would lead me to better financial standing or something. No use feeling guilty about it (although I do), when I could be capitalising on it (which I intend to… eventually).

Otherwise, there’s been a lot of convergence on things which I have spent some time applying the Law to, as far as drawing certain things into my life, without me needing to lift a finger. So, I am grateful for that.

Mostly I’ve been working with AoO sigils, today a Shem angel, and I’ll throw a few DoM connective evocations into the mix too. But everything has its place, time, and purpose. I spoke to Silence last night too, and promptly fell asleep immediately afterwards, so no notes.

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you’re not here I’m suffocating

I want to feel love run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?

For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing’s on the wall

Until next time,
V :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I hope you feel better soon! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Once again, I’m so grateful to have found someone like yourself who simultaneously works with the Law and occult to a high level because these are questions that I’ve pondered so many times as well. I would say theoretically they’re so very complementary. The Law or at least belief in that consciousness is the only reality aids in understanding self as first cause and your own supremacy which aids in approaching ritual work, and your ritual work or relationship with entities reinforces your faith in the inevitability of the results and so on and so forth in a positive feedback loop. I always think of ritual work as a way to direct thought, focus and intention in a way that Neville Goddard practitioners might not be able to. Most Law practitioners have a difficult time wrestling with their subconscious thoughts and meditate for hours on end every single day agonising over their thoughts, emotions and belief systems. I think the great advantage that an occultist may have in exercising the Law via ritual work is the relationship with entities which gives one faith in their workings, solidifies the idea that consciousness is the only reality and the opportunity to have breakthrough spiritual experiences as you did with Kairos and Silence. Even if ritual work might denote doubt in your ability to use the Law and vice versa, has there ever been a time where using both systems has let you down? From what I can see, you’ve had more consistent results than most people who have tried to master a single system. Besides, ritual work and the Law are pretty much the same and not mutually exclusive.

I’m not sure if you read the Neville Goddard subreddit (which is a gold mine), but there’s a person called Edward Art Supply Hands who talks a lot about the illusion of separation between the ego and the inner man/source/imagination. ‘Forgiveness’ of self for believing in the illusion of separation with one’s desire is a huge axiom of his and he often says guilt is an admission of one’s own lack of understanding that self is God. I would say you don’t have to compromise ritual work or the Law if the latter helps you get rid of doubts and the Law allows you to see results, vice versa. Just see both systems as serving your purpose at all times and trust the results that you’ve seen so far. What works for you who is God, works.

This was a big ol’ ramble but I hope that some of it makes sense.

2 Likes

A short one;

1. I have the most curious bruise on my back in a shape that looks at first glance like, idk, a running dog. Actually it reminded me of something so I looked up the glyphs used in the AoO sigils; I have not fully decided yet but I believe it looks like the glyph for “order”. I have been working with AoO a lot and when I gaze through the sigils my brain always unconsciously tries to fit the pieces together closely, like a puzzle. It looks… not dissimilar to that. And I have no idea how I got this bruise. I will post pictures when I have more free time. It could be “order” or a combination of some other glyphs or just… a really fucking weird shaped bruise.
  2. I found some old notes I wrote from my second (?) contact with Melek Taus: “I am the serpent” and “a big clean is coming”. Hm
  3. I lost some notes and dates of recent workings :upside_down_face: thankfully I remember what I did and who I spoke to
  4. @neville I love your take and I will respond with a full ramble in a few days when I have time!

Finally – it was cold and misty tonight, and the moon was a beautiful bright coin, with a gentle bite taken out of it, like something is missing from it.

I’ll be home soon,
V :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday :birthday::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thanks @Onion :hugs::blush:

1 Like

Happy Belated

1 Like

Yooo that’s an awesome haul :fire:

2 Likes

Things I did at work today

1. Study French

Yep, I need out. Financial independence, here I come – one way or another.

My brain is turning into mush again, so I do wonder if the weird mental blanks I had a few months ago were caused, retroactively, by my intense (like six hours straight) French learning. And also trying to passively get a handle on another language.

Also, goddammit French, why must you have so many vowels? Still, it’d be nice to at least get to a level of very basic comprehension/communication, as a third language – not claiming fluency in anything but English – but surely all my Air and Mercury influences will carry me through :thinking:

Alright, enough rambling for now.

Every so often someone will randomly ‘like’ a post I wrote ages ago, beyond memory. It is always interesting to read them back and see how they apply to me now…

And by this sign…

So uh… the fuck?

The bruise.

I am, like I said, trying to see if it pairs with any of the AoO glyphs, but that is a puzzle I am pondering.

My love says it looks most like this:

Me, I am still on the fence. Like I said, when I look at the sigils, my mind sorts the glyphs and tries to arrange them tightly, like solving a Rubik’s cube.

Long story short – fucked if I know :melting_face:

Lord, my soul feels empty. Today was a complete 180 from my elated mood of last night; I felt hollow and numb all day. Luckily, earlier, I found the chance to be put back on an even keel, but right now my soul cries out for contact and deeper meaning. I must speak with Leviathan, with Metatron, and with Melek Taus. But in what order? :thinking: Melek Taus as always draws my gaze, but as much as I want to talk with him again, right now, I just want the deep calming waters and the healing grotto of Leviathan.

@neville raised some excellent points which I’ve been pondering.

Yes, this is definitely something I have felt in supreme confidence in the recent past. Especially applying the EIYPO (“everyone (/everything) is you pushed out”) model to working with ritual and the Law simultaneously.

Each have their strengths and weaknesses, but together, combined, I think it is a very powerful combination. For me in particular “knowing” that the Law is the mechanism by which all magic works; yet it can still be helpful (and really beneficial for my state of mind) to perform rituals as a kind of set-and-forget magic. The Law I mostly use for things which are either very inconsequential, or quite consequential… … …the irony does not escape me.

Been there, done that. I think the Law is most useful for me – or rather, the Goddard-esque techniques – when it concerns something I cannot dispel my lust of result for. Rather than lust for result, it is easier to allow some thought or wish to subsume my thoughts and then consciously redirect those thoughts into something more beneficial to my desired outcome.

No, never, really. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I used to, quite a bit, when I was first learning about the Law. I would comb it for success stories, but honestly, after a few months, I became frustrated with the amount of people who would constantly ask questions without bothering to put the work into working themselves. Praxis over theory every time. Everyone needs to try, and try, and try, and fail a few times, before they figure out what works for them. It is exhausting seeing people constantly posting the same questions that have been answered time after time, instead of just putting the Law into practice and being patient (and I say this as the most impatient person I know).

/u/EdwardArtSupplyHands is a good resource; as is (was?) /u/OrionDirectorate (if I remember his[?] name correctly).

Then this is likely something I need to work on, because there is a huge gulf between the things I have in my life that I’m satisfied, contented, or deliriously happy with; as opposed to the things that weigh me down so heavily that I feel like I can barely summon the effort of a redirected thought to change course.

You are right, of course, and echoing things I have said myself many times. :smiling_face_with_tear: I really appreciate your input.

You sweep across the heavens, an extinction-grade event
And carve your name upon the gates where angels fear to tread…

The whisper of unnerving truth when saner minds depart
You rise like Christ the Saviour, you burn as Joan of Arc…

9 Likes

Good luck with learning french, it is a pain in the ass, even us, native speakers, have a hard time with our own language :laughing:

2 Likes

J’étudie beaucoup mais merde c’est difficile… trop australienne :sob:

1 Like

Courage, tu vas y arriver :muscle:

2 Likes

Merci :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Day two(?) of a three-day challenge: I can get anything I want in three days.

Yesterday I applied for a new job at just past 5pm, outside of business hours. Today the company called me. Missed their call, but when I called back I was given an impromptu informal phone interview. About a half hour after we ended the call, they called me back requesting a formal interview.

Habibi ya leil

I have been putting myself on tilt these last few days trying to manifest “signs”. Why should I give a fuck about signs? I want results, outcomes, not “signs”. I get enough “signs” doing absolutely nothing. What a waste of time – manfiesting signs. If I focus on signs then I’ll only ever get signs and be no closer to a result.

(Note 27.06.22: Caught myself doing this again today. And yesterday. And probably the day before that. Funnily enough yesterday I was so focused on looking for minor “signs” that I missed one quite literally right before my eyes until the last moment. I was driving behind the same car for 20 minutes and then I noticed the wording of their personalised licence plate just before they turned off the highway. Like an unmistakable sign. I laughed and sighed at myself. Today I just sighed at myself. Asking myself if I want to be in the state of “a person who sees signs” or “a person who has X”. Yeah, I think I know which one I’d prefer.)

My point is, after I’d been doing this, and being silly because of my frustration at lack of signs, I realised I’d been dropped a not-insignificant sign, on the day of my birthday, which I hadn’t noticed until a few days afterwards. :roll_eyes: OK Veil, you can stop focusing on signs now, k?

26.06.22, ~2:00 AM

What the fuck?

I sent a DM to someone a few weeks ago and then kinda regretted sending it because they never replied. I just now opened the platform I sent it on and… it wasn’t in my recent messages.

Checked if they had blocked me – nope.

Opened the same app on my phone and checked my DMs there. I saw their name in my list of DMs for a second, then it deleted itself before my eyes. Gone.

Uhhh… what?

Three day challenge, or…? I suppose not, since that’d make it day four of three.

26.06.22, ~2:40 AM

Later – well, comparatively later, as in right now – my brain is doing some odd thing: I’m heaaring someone else speaking (or thinking?) in my head. Just a consistent clairaudient stream-of-consciousness type speaking. Not talking to me, just talking. Legit like overhearing someone else’s internal monologue.

I was/am not not meditating, in trance, or zoned out in any way. I’m awake (but tired) and actively reading and looking at things online. I did not reach for it. I am not hearing it from memory and I am not imagining it, which would imply some kind of focus on keeping it going. It just appeared spontaneously and is running along under and alongside my own thoughts and my own internal monologue. Like, right now. I can still hear the voice talking to itself.

The voice is not speaking English, so I have no idea what it’s actually saying, it just sounds like “֏Քԃԧӿ աףּꝛꝊⱺ םᴫᵹ₸₽ ⱺ‡… ᴐⱺӿԧӿ ӻՒ Ւԇᴕᴐᴪ… ₪ⱺ ӻՒԇӿՔ Ꝋᴫᵹ₸?”

…Continuing from above, at first I thought it was a weird throwback because I spent hours the day prior studying, transliterating, and translating two languages. But it just kept going. And, I thought I recognised whose voice it was.

I’ve had similar things before (clairaudiently hearing voices), but only ever in alpha state or during sleep paralysis. There was one other time I recall, as a teenager, when I was on holiday with my mum and we were sleeping in the same hotel room, and as I was dropping off to sleep I could hear her thinking; like I was catching bits and pieces of her internal monologue. (Actually as a teenager I would experience that pretty frequently, almost every night when drowsing off into the alpha state. Never any specific voices I recognised, though. I always described it as like walking down a long corridor with many rooms on either side, and the door to every room is slightly ajar, so as you walk past you hear snatches of voices or conversations from inside each room, but not enough to make sense of.)

But I digress.

When I talked to my loved one to tell him about it (after we’d already bade each other goodnight), the voice stopped. Like I said, I thought I recognised whose voice it was. No frontloading – I first said sorry for disturbing him after saying goodnight, and he said it was funny and that he was just thinking about asking me something or about having a conversation with me. We agreed that maybe it was because earlier I’d done some working for him, which was quite personal, in the sense that you have to get very close to someone, spiritually speaking, to do that kind of work. We spoke a bit more then said goodnight again.

About an hour later I was dozing off and a phrase popped into my head. Again I messaged him and said “what does this mean?” and he said one of the words I wrote was undeniably his native language, and the meaning of the phrase was relevant, and something you would say to someone you have a relationship with, and was echoing something he had been thinking.

Earlier today I looked it up and while my transliteration was off, when I find a phonetic match, it sounded like the phrase I heard. When I wrote it, while it was phonetically incorrect, part of it was grammatically correct… sorry, confusing. The phrase I heard was “I …” (translated) but what I wrote was “I … you too” because that’s how my English brain heard the sounds from a language I do not speak.

…Kinda like that time I had those two phrases pop into my head strongly enough to wake me up, and I wrote down something that seemed phonetically correct, until I did some digging and found the actual word in English, which led me to the Book of Sirach, aka Ecclesiasticus of the Biblical apocrypha.

Reality getting REAL fkn soft right now.
Which reminds me, I’ve been lazy. I had a nice lazy weekend, which I could have put to better use as far as rituals go. Right now I’m just taking my time. Tonight, and/or tomorrow, I will be working with Raphael; and I will continue with AoO sigils.

Sigils and seals

On that note, I looked at the AoO glyphs to see if I could puzzle out any that matched my weird bruise. On reflection, to me, it looks like a mash-up of four glyphs (two of them reversed or rotated): “fortune/abundance”, “magick”, “harmony”, and “child” (or “project/creation”)… aye, it’s a bit of a stretch, but I can see it. Maybe this is a riddle that’s going to remain unsolved. Who knows.

Edit: maybe I should make a sigil from those glyphs and use it and see what happens. :thinking:

Also I’ve been seeing foxes everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I happened to scroll back through my dream journal today and realised I dreamt of foxes two days before I even bought my fox tail and vixen bust taxidermy. Retrocausality? Who knows. I am keeping my eyes open.

5 Likes

Does your magick ever fail? :smiley: Congrats dear, nice one.

3 Likes

One way or another, somehow I ultimately get everything I want. :thinking:

ᵖʳᵉᵉⁿˢ

4 Likes

Congratulation for your new job ! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I hope that you got room and possibilities in this compagny to ascend !
What a nice thread you got ! Too much information !

About the angels of omnipotance are you using Jareth Tempest book? If yes, did you create your own set of Glyph ? Are you using his method, or did you add slight modifications, i am really curious about that.

Cheers !

2 Likes

Merci! I am glad you are enjoying reading it :slight_smile:

Yes, I use Jareth Tempest’s book for my work with the angels of omnipotence. I created a sigil from the glyphs maybe about a year ago, but I do not remember what it was for, or how long I used it. I use Tempest’s method which is basically just to gaze “through” the sigil and chant or sing the angel’s name. (At least that’s how I remember him describing his method… if that isn’t the method he gives in the book, then that is the only thing I do. Anywhere, any time of day.)

2 Likes