The Eidolons journey

And collecting some of it in a cup to work with as well maybe?

Oh, clever little sneaky one, until now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha game on :grin:

1 Like

I did something along those lines two years ago and it went utterly sideways :neutral_face: If my energetical finetuning gets better I will give this another shot, for sure! :grinning:

I was super confused, I wasn’t even thinking about applying. She literally had no reason to pull a sneaky on me or to keep me away. I suppose that this move was telling me to keep my distance from that one for good :sweat_smile: Who knows what else would unfold, otherwise.

2 Likes

Yes she was definitely trying to put her worth above your’s and anyone else’s and attempted to keep the job hidden, it might have worked if her superiors actually liked her and wanted her.

Yeah, right, not really :rofl:

1 Like

Last night I woke up to the sound of…rain. Hitting the roof and the windows. Leaving a puddle on the kitchen floor, as I forgot to close the window there. After wiping up the floor (happily,) I decided to stay awake and to listen to this beautiful sound. The week should have been overall dry. It appears that its not. Yesterday I already had the taste of rain hitting dry soil in my mouth, the entire time. Like an unbearable tease, a trace I’ve picked up but couldn’t connect to a direction. I couldn’t take my senses away from todays rainfall, either.

Thank you, Hubal. The plan worked out for now, according to how the wind currently moves from across the north western oceans.

2 Likes

Or are they?
I feel drawn to a comparative testing working :smiley: One of my neighbours kids (18+) has arrived at his 420 stage and has become utterly incabable to perceive his crappy music if its not bypassing the threshold of 95 decibel. For almost two years, already. I’ve tried to be a sports about it; the family lives under difficult conditions, puberty is a hellscape, universal sleeping and waking cycles are a collective scam to rob the individual off its natural circadian rhythm in favour of industrialized working schedules, etc. (And considering the heavy intake of mind altering substances that comes into play, its completely understandable that he simply forgets about the many friendly reminders to turn it down a bit.)

So maybe its time for that dude to get finally initiated into the secrets of adult-and manhood, and a very important ingredient is to move out :slightly_smiling_face:
I selflessly decided that I would help out in that department; spreading your wings can’t happen early enough, when I was 18 I was living the responsible adult life for some time already. While I am currently in the process of crafting a hot foot powder I’ve also stumbled upon the “Ritual to remove people” in Aztec magic of Camaxtli. Sadly it is not really specified HOW these people will be removed. Its not that I’d like to seriously hurt a confused late bloomer with a bad taste in music. I will separate the testing field into two stages:

1. Sprinkling hot foot powder into the shoes of the target over the period of several weeks and watch if he feels the urge to venture out into his own journey. I’ve never used hot foot powder and I am really excited to work with it for the first time :smiley: I’d say I am giving it two months in total. If that doesn’t work…

2. Vibe checking if Camaxtli would be willing to make the target leave without any kind of blood shed or violent events surrounding the removal. If he agrees to the non-violent part of people removal I will create the ritual powder for that. The author doesn’t specify “leaf ashes”, so I will simply dry some random leaves and burn them.

This gives me two “first times” to work with. Hot foot powder and possibly one of the more juicier rites from that book.

1 Like

I think I might find the “Ritual for personal strengthening” useful, as well. I will perform it on behalf of a friend who might be in need of a little mental boost to unlock their own potential and their own approach to win control over something. Since I have the powder already sitting on the shelf for this I could start right away the coming week :grinning:

The last couple of weeks consisted of cleansing, purging, purifying. Since its been more than three months of getting and staying sober I’ve decided to reset my energetic system alongside the physical aspects of recovery and restoration. Yesterday I did a bigger and rather thoroughly cleansing of every chakra point in my body and I woke up feeling as if I’d have a hangover :sweat_smile: For good measure I will also go through every single Latifa with a mop before I continue my workings with them.

Bruh, maybe not the truth of all things. But I’d like to believe that my problem solving skill got way more efficient and more sober minded/clear since I’ve started this little daily habit. I have detected fewer stray thoughts around complex problems.

1 Like

The entire week has been rather wet-ish, against all weather models for this area. The soil doesn’t feel too shabby, considering the length of the drought that has been going on. I owe Hubal a big one here, it also makes me optimistic for the long term effect (which will hopefully improve some areas out of my geographical reach, as well). I hope that Laukosargas will be able to work with this change of weather, harvest wise.

When I encountered a very sudden and heavy rainfall yesterday I had the idea to use heavy yet short rainfalls (which will sadly be the new reality here) to lock up the moisture into the soil more effectively in the forest areas that are assigned to me.

After a bit of research I’ve decided to request the installation of several new ponds. They will provide a small habitat for plants and animals but they will most importantly store away moisture for the soil around it, providing the forest ground in times of need :bulb:My idea: placing a little offering to Dablat into each pond (in form of forest materials like stones or acorns, etc.), to emphasize on the water storage aspect. Magical geo engineering on a budget :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dream log because of a physical manifestation of the symbolism:

A very nice lady introduced me to the art of not falling down from a rope. We’ve been hanging from a rope (each on their own), several feet over the surface of a lake. She taught me how to stay on that rope and how to use it to tie safety knots, in case one needs a rest and simply wants to hang in there for a bit. I can’t quite remember the exact context, but I do remember that she suggested that everyone has their own piece of rope to move upwards on. I can’t recall where to. What I can recall:
a bunch of black snakes watching us from the lakeside. I asked the lady if they would behave; it turns out that they’ve been her company.

The symbol sync came to me when I looked at one apple that I’ve placed on Lerajes altar yesterday. A dark snake like line is now showing on the apples surface, it wasn’t there when I placed it there.

3 Likes

Day 1 of the experiment, started yesterday. I am oddly excited to see how it works out (or how it doesn’t work out).

My deepest gratitude goes out to Hubal for the rain. When I was spending my working day outside I was drenched and covered in mud and I loved every second of it. While immersing myself with my natural surroundings I also sealed a deal with a new business partner regarding a possible geographical expansion of my current reach. In less than 30 minutes. The rest of the day I was absorbing the scent of the forest soil, of the trees that seemed to breathe out the entire drought period of July, of the moss and the steel grey summer rain. Completely lost and content.

Other notes:
A mugwort tea session with Orobas bringing the term sadr (the chest/heart area) to light, sadly the rest gets lost in a mugwort haze of happily hacking away a horde of human like things with a chainsaw. I will pull this term into my Lataif workings and I am curious how especially the Sirri aspect will react to this. I am also slowly getting the hang of reading Ogham runes, but they will probably not turn into my favourite divination resource :sweat_smile:

I also probably accidentally pulled a pay raise towards me when experimenting with ingredients for a fast success powder (basil, pepper, cinnamon, ginger), the other day.

2 Likes

Last weekend I was able to finally throw away the last remnants of “exchange” in between my parents and me. Meaningless gifts and trinkets (with literal price tags still attached to it) that I’ve dragged along the way for whatever reason; I always had a bad feeling about wanting to get rid of it. As if throwing it away would delete…what exactly?

Exactly. All of that stuff found its way into a trash bag and I wasn’t second guessing any items or memories attached to it. It felt like a natural thing to do. I suppose that the cord cutting ritual from some weeks ago is still doing its thing, here.

As if some energy residue was picking up on me being done with it I received a call from my father, the other day. He never does that. He also never asks me to see him. I suppose they either need money or someone is dying, or both. I placed my bets on the latter, though. This bloodline is currently dying out rather quickly and it makes me feel oddly at peace with a lot of things. I sometimes wonder if the current “purging and cleansing” energy in my life is also connected to dissolve this bloodline, leading it to its final cycle energetically and closing the entire book, for good. It doesn’t feel wrong when thinking about it. In that context I should probably lay some thoughts into arrangements for my own last breath, ritual wise. As the officially last one who closes the door and turns off the light, so to speak :bulb:

What else?
I took a little nap, yesterday. I was thinking hard about how to incorporate the energy of one specific tarot card into a ritual this Sunday, drifting somehow off in the process. Before closing my eyes completely I could see a large archangel shaped figure sitting on the other end of the bed; its back was turned on me and it was apparently watching something from across the room that I couldn’t see. I had to chuckle when I heard it utter "That little shit…. " towards that unidentified presence. I wanted to respond with something; I was thinking about how I almost never receive visitations from them and how crass the difference in between this sublime energy and the choice of words presented to me is. The only thing I could say was something along the lines of “Your outfit is super corny, dude” before falling asleep. Blimey. I would have liked to see the source of this vulgar outburst.

1 Like

In last nights dream something from out of my old home tried to possess me.

I’ve talked about very odd intrusive thoughts about a very specific piece of wall decor in my old home to my friend; these thoughts appeared shortly before my father called me and asked me to come around.

I haven’t thought about this decoration item for a very long time; back in the day it used to creep me out for years. Its a wooden long mask, probably a replica of an african tribal spirit. I never got over the protruding eyes and its sharp teeth, a large mouth curved up into a nightmare fuel grin. I also never understood why - out of all possible foreign items- this thing managed its way into our household. I still remember how I would walk faster from one room into the next to avoid looking at it, when I was a child.

So, that dream. It was the first time I’ve conciously interacted with that mask. Something from inside of that mask tried to slide into my head and take control. I warned it several times; it would be in for a serious ass beating otherwise. There was a strange interaction that wasn’t expressed in words but with snippets from that beings consciousness. It showed me that it wanted to be re-housed, for a lack of a better word. It also implied that it could create illusions/doppelgänger from other people and it low key threatened to do exactly that if I wouldn’t comply. I told it that this is not exactly the flex that it probably thought it would be.

It told me its name or rather something from that name connected to its state of being. My limited knowledge categorizes this somewhere along the lines of an Akua-Ba transitional stage of a spirit (no human, no already existing deity/demon/nature or ancestral spirit). The mask probably served as its housing and now it seems to be tired of it.

I agreed on at least picking it up for now and re-locate it to my own housing and maybe coming up with a plan about where to transfer its inhabitant to. Which is probably a very stupid idea in itself but I have the impression that this is something necessary. The thought of having this item staring at me again makes my skin crawl.

2 Likes

Yup, someone is dying. Or: some are dying. Plural. Its only a matter of order (being a male member of this bloodline seems to come with the guarantee of an untimely and long winded death), although one of them seems currently to be in the preparatory phase of leaving this world. I am busy with getting some things for them in order, wondering if irony has it that I will be in the presence of their last breath. Zuhal was right about not leaving me off the hook, yet.

As much as I am currently forced to be involved with family matters against my will: the recurring lifelong nightmares have vanished in that regard. I suppose its connected to a ritual/therapy session I did with Focalor, the other day. Thank you. The symbolism of that peculiar date flew completely over my head.

Health update: I have started to pull the complete weight of my fitness program, again. Thank you again, Ma Mawli for your assistance with a swift healing here. Thank you Buer for overseeing the changes of my body and for assisting me with everything concerning nutrition, resting phases and staying active on high stress days.

Thank you Leraje, for always pushing me in that regard, as well. I had no idea that discipline - out of all things- would become one of my virtues. Thank you for never giving up on that :sweat_smile:

The rain project got along nicely. Thank you, Hubal. Your intervention here was well-paced and carefully directed. Thank you Biel, for protecting my forest areas during the summer storms. Thank you Dablat, the soil feels so much better again.

Curiosity guided my hand through the lions gate energy, as well. I utilized a spirit board in order to create a word-key to tap into the manifestational quality of this happening. It spelled out the word “fayid”, which can be translated into material excess or surplus in the arabic language. I carved the arabic letters for that word into the bottom of a candle and decided to meditate on this word and its connection to the portals energy. A lush wheat field, nourishing rain on fertile soil, the approaching harvest time filled my inner vision. A little bit more than enough. This will be the motto of how this energy will manifest itself in my life. Always a little bit more than enough.

A day later my boss asked me if I would notice how my coworker would always refer to me as their “assistant”. I honestly didn’t notice how often that was the case and I told him that its not a problem for me, although its technically not correct. He told me that he found it to be disrespectful; he will instigate an official change of title and contract in regards of what I am doing (connected with probably another pay raise, as this title is already bordering the next higher pay grade very much), clearing up any confusion about my rank :sweat_smile:

Not sure if its related, but since mentioning this to my friend they came out of a rut in regards of their inner call and alignment. And it made me incredibly happy to witness that transformation.

2 Likes

Ajna meditation log:

My eye is placed into an upright triangle made out of black lead; I’ve pulled this triangle out of a drawer that doesn’t exist in my room. The material is emitting a deep humming tone, a vibration that I can feel under my skin.
My forehead feels heavy, but in a pleasant way. I gaze through this eye-triangle last minute art project and I perceive a woman bleeding golden ichor out of her mouth. I am not sure if its her own blood or if she has an appetite for immortality juice.

2 Likes

Muladhara meditation findings from a few days back, with possible physical reactions. When I meditated on that chakra I could feel several red energy streams climbing up around my spine, in different paces and intensities. I understood that these energy streams must be reunited into one steady movement. I attempted this during meditation but one of them always slipped away from that unity, doing its own little thing. That rascal. One day after that exercise I started my period, a week too early.

Sooooo. Something DID happen but its not the removal of the target. The target has become oddly silent, though. Absolutely nothing can be heard since I’ve started the hot foot powder treatment of the targets shoes. I am not sure if the “keep someone away” quality of the powder keeps away the aspect of the target that annoys me :sweat_smile: Not going to complain, but not going to stop either. I have almost reached half of the time I was giving the powder to do its thing.

What else?
I’ve been kept into a strange motivational loop in regards of physical training by Leraje. Longer sessions, a better understanding about reps and switching of exercises. My eating habits also got much better and it doesn’t feel restrictive to me, more intuitionally. Am I spotting a shy beginning of visible muscles? I do. Thats weird, man.

1 Like

Another thing, it doesn’t have to be connected to the powder but I note it down nonetheless.
The target switched out the pair of shoes that they are wearing; its the only pair of shoes thats been replaced. I do wonder if the powder makes it uncomfortable to wear what its sprinkled on :face_with_monocle:

Healing working notes:
a coworker thats been diagnosed with cancer some months ago had their first day of work :potted_plant: This coworker has been the first target I did non-remote healing workings on. Their medical treatment is officially finished :slight_smile: At the moment I am busy with getting their mental health back on track, so they can recover from the fear that the diagnosis and the treatment and change of life circumstances brought into their life.

I have put the mask into quarantine, for now. I will see what I can do for its inhabitant.
Of course I had to visit my parents beforehand; my father seems to be paranoid about his health declining - as its currently the case with all male members of this bloodline- and me not showing up for him. Which I still won’t. I’ve told them about me not drinking anymore; the first thing they did when I arrived was offering me all sorts of liqueur before ending up giving me two bottles of the hard shit as a “gift”. They also reminded me about their eternal weaponized incompetence that I had to deal with for as long as I can think. Something was too inconvenient for them? “I don’t know how to do that/You have to do it yourself”. A little incident in that regard made me drive home with a seething rage. I had no idea how angry I was about this until then. They moaned to me about not being able to generate any kind of savings in their life although they stole a juicy inheritance from me, when I was still a kid. Whatever they did with that, it apparently wasn’t part of their retirement plan. I am planning on asking them about that when they will express the idea of financially supporting them :relieved:

Something more pleasant:
Plants stopped dying on me. Also, Saturn.

A sidequest:
detecting the whereabouts of stolen items from a friend that have been removed from their family roughly 22 years ago. I am really not sure about the success rate, the energetic traces are super thin by now and I am also sure that the items have been splitted up and have found new owners, every piece in a different place. But I will check in with that task every now and then, as I might have been shown the whereabouts about something very specific in March, before I even knew about that incident. This might be fun :grinning:

1 Like

Standing my ground and shit

One very dysfunctional interpersonal pattern of mine for the longest time of my life: being overly compliant, for the sake of keeping the peace. A deeply ingrained conditioning of mine is that I am “hysteric”, “difficult” or of a “prickly character” when I am voicing my opinion, representing personal interests or simply setting boundaries with third parties. Its been quite a ride with dissolving this false lesson and letting people not walk over whats important to me for the sake of their sense of well-being. Thanks to practicing magick on a regular basis I’ve developed a more healthier understanding about the difference in between being simply diplomatic and being a door mat that caters to everyone but me.

So, yesterday I wasn’t having any of the diplomatic part but I wasn’t resorting to “simply smile it away” either. As I am reaching the four month mark of sobriety my partner found that its a good idea to put a bunch of red wine into our dinner. He knows how much I’ve struggled with alcohol and how much I’ve invested into not relapsing; I haven’t touched a single drink the last couple of months, I am okay with people drinking around me and I am even handling alcohol as offering gifts on a regular basis without feeling any kind of temptation around it. I am proud about my development in that regard and I am trying my best to reshape body and mind after the most acute detox phase (which I handled completely by myself, don’t attempt that kind of stuff at home folks). I am confident that I will not guide myself back into this cycle again. The only thing that I expect: not being guided into a relapse by a trusted third party, not being able to have a choice about it in the first place.

That kind of trust has been damaged yesterday; it wasn’t so much about the “putting alcohol into food” part that got to me. It was about his reasoning. “Its only a small amount.” “It won’t be that bad for you.” “I cooked it even longer than I should have.” He wanted to argue with me over him wanting to be right vs. my physical and mental integrity. He was willing to send me into a very possible relapse (4%- 84% of remaining alcohol inside of the food is kind of a lottery here for the body of a former addict and one very vital part of recovery is not playing this game in the first place) only for the sake of him being in the right. And possibly defending his online source about this information, I don’t know.

In this moment, while staring down at my dinner - that simply reeked of red wine- I felt so anxious and unsafe and vulnerable. I was thinking about how to defuse this situation while trying to believe into his conviction vs. the very strong signals that my body was trying to send to me. And then I got suddenly very angry. I wasn’t angry about the alcohol. I was angry about how sulky and defiant he was about it; how he wouldn’t simply express that he wasn’t considering this situation. No, he had to be right, even if it would erase almost four months of hard work, sending my body and mind back into god knows what kind of downward spiral.

I had to think back about a dream that I had in the same night that I pacted with Leraje about this alcohol situation: me sitting in front of his altar, sobbing over an empty glass of red wine. I decided that I would not act out on this vision.

While my SO was still defending why this food is safe for me to consume I snapped and slammed my hand onto the table, telling him that this is enough. I told him that I will not have any of this any longer and that I will not choose his peace of mind over my physical and mental health. For the first time in over almost ten years there was no talking back to me; only a forced out “Sorry” and endeavours to quickly mask the situation with other stuff. I haven’t felt any kind of authentic compassion or consideration for me, though. It was an automatic kind of thing.

I think that yesterday was a turning point in that regard. Really standing up for myself has been something I always had my little problems with, in that relationship. It was always me who attempted the mending and reconciliation and meeting in the middle stuff. I won’t do that anymore. I am not sure how it will influence our relationship for the future; I know that I am not willing to parley with him over my own sense of safety any longer though. I find it ironic that this realization hits one day before my anniversary of magickal practice.

1 Like

Its been five years, man. Five years ago on this very day I’ve managed to get my ass out of the armchair, out of spite. Its strange how being at your wits end can transform something profoundly fucked up into a second chance at life itself.

Thank you, Leraje. Your unpretentious and pragmatic guidance through everything of it makes it feel as if I’ve been much longer on this and as if I’ve only started out yesterday at the same time. There is always a sense of wonder even in what has become a routine. You know it, I owe you big time (especially for the moments when you had to beat the living crap out of my attitude, that stood in between me and what I’ve wanted or needed from out of this).

I think I’m a bit closer to everything, compared to five years ago.
So. Five more and I receive my collectors watch? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

A row of very intense dreams the entire night; I will log only one of them, as this dream was seemingly the starting point.

Summary

An entity disguised as a man tried to attack me with a knife and a gun. I disarmed him and stabbed his forehead with his own knife, shooting his right knee and right torso with his own gun. As he bled out on my living room floor I tied him up - safety first- and decided that I would let him die like that, until the entity showed itself. Through the eyes of that old man this entity looked at me with an expression I could only describe as regret. This is where I changed my plan and decided that I would grant this entire being a dignified death. I took off the ties from its body and wrapped it in several blankets, propping its bleeding head onto a pillow for comfort. The creature instantly started to drift off, a relaxed smile on its face while its essence faded away. Later that day I would improvise a shroud out of these blankets, wrapping them securely around the old mans body; I drove him out into a forest, offering his remains their final rest in a ready made grave .

When I got back to sleep after that I had three or four other very vivid dreams following me until sunrise. One of them was very comforting and also a bit tempting, a welcomed change from the otherwise rather violent scenes.

1 Like

Linking this here, not in the mood for double posts

But something else does its job, apparently. Although differently than I’ve anticipated.

The landlord called me two days ago, asking me about the neighbouring family and their stance towards keeping stuff clean and keeping junk out. Apparently the shop owners from downstairs filed a complaint against this family; I’ve sprinkled the powder into everybodies shoes at some point because I couldn’t quite determine which ones belong to the target, except for the current pair.

It turns out that the shop owners are fed up, too. While giving the landlord a report about what is not in our possession among the crap thats cluttering the entire basement and backside of the house and what segments of the floor I am not cleaning from nightly party leftovers (in this country neighbours are sharing the responsibility for keeping the floors and the entrances clean) he kind of complained about this family running down the worth of the property with their behaviour. I am 100% sure that they won’t change their behaviour after receiving that talk from the landlord, so the next step might very well be along the lines of eviction.

As empathetically as I have always been feeling towards that family for years: enjoying some quiet and peace for a bit sounds very alluring to me, especially now. So, I will probably use the powder until the bottle has been emptied and see how things will go.

1 Like

Forest related gifts for Leraje, Bune, Orobas, Focalor, Buer and two unnamed companions. It isn’t nearly as much as I owe each of them for their teachings the last couple of years but its as authentic as I can manage :sweat_smile:

Lately I came to the conclusion that I am most likely cojoined at the Muladhara with somebody. As we obviously don’t share a common ancestral lineage in any way it makes me actually think that this is some strange past life/shared traumatising event kinna stuff. I am usually not overly involved with such things, as I am pretty much a present and future oriented person. But these occurrences and their frequency made me very curious. I digged a bit inside of myself during a meditation about clues of that past connection and why things are as they currently are.

The visuals drew me into some sort of examination room from the 1930s/1940s, a doctors office. I was sitting on a green examination couch made out of metal; I felt a sense of despair as I was starring at two or three X-rays that the doctor got delivered to his desk. I can decipher a few italian words on the back of what looks like a patient chart. I think that the doctor left me alone for a bit after he brought me the news about the estimated rest of my lifetime.

I suppose that this fragment is connected to this current energetic exchange/reaction, past life wise. I don’t claim accuracy on the time frame, but I would think that the core of “terminal illness” is trying to fill in some blank spaces.

1 Like