The Divine Feminine, who is the Goddess older than Naamah?

I have someone or something trying to communicate with me - yet, I am unable to completely understand the message. She’s female and my research does not get past Nammah.

I’ve gone directly to Nammah asking if she is the one trying to send me a direct message, I was told it wasn’t her. After communicating with Nammah, I asked my ancestors if they knew who this person was. They shook their head yes, smiled and remained silent.

In very quiet moments, I hear the ocean and I hear the seagulls. This is not a subconscious thing and one of the ancestors broke out of the silence. The only information I received was “The more you step within the Goddess path, your learning will increase. Your colors are green, blue, and white. You’re the purity of yourself.”

I’ve tried summoning this other Goddess; yet, she will not come. It doesn’t matter what I offer, my ancestors are telling me to look further down in my heart. I’ve tried and the only thing I am getting from my ancestors is the message of blood.

“She wants blood.”

Blood? I don’t have any access to pomegranates this time of year where I live. I have one ancestors who almost never speaks, she’s quiet. She simply just whispered, “Jenna, she wants your blood.”

Okkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyy. I’m freaking out here. I thought Nammah was the oldest Goddess, but apparently there is someone older than her. The feeling has been peaceful, no harm has come.

But there have been a couple of times I have woken up thinking I was five minutes from the pier, because the smell of the ocean was so intense, I thought I was at my parents home.

I am getting the feeling I just need to ask in order to complete what has been asked.

2 Likes

This forum is not your heart

And blood means a lot of things

I think you may already guessed what she meant, but maybe you don’t know what to do with it, nor do I

4 Likes

Agreed! I literally just over shared.

I’m sorry.

1 Like

Seeing as Naamah has roots in Judaism, if we are looking at things from strictly a historical angle, there have been many goddesses who predate Naamah.

Tiamat, a Sumerian goddess, strongly comes to mind as she represented primodial ocean that life emerged from according to that mythology.

Edit: keep in mind that this is just a guess and should be subjected to skepticism and experimentation as anything else.

11 Likes

Don’t worry, your post gives a lot of food for thought for Qabalists like me

4 Likes

I see, I don’t think it’s from a historical angle. But I didn’t know there were other Goddesses that predate Naamah.

You mean the Mother of Dragons?

Oh my gosh, if I could, I’d send you like a million cookies from the best cookie shop in Utah, Crumble Cookies. But I can’t. So a virtual fist bump will have to do.

Ekkkkkkkkk! Makes sense now. Of course she’d be asking for blood. She needs the blood of dragons.

Thank You! :snake::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Lol a virtual fist bump is more than enough. Like I mentioned in my edit, keep in mind this is just a guess. So mediate on it and talk to your ancestors before accepting it as fact. After all, you were told to look into your heart.

2 Likes

Will do.

Thank You again!!!

1 Like

No worries at all. If you do go that route and have never worked with her before, I found giving an offering to her consort Abzu helpful in establishing a connection with her, at least that was the case for me.

4 Likes

Here I go down the rabbit hole, when I should be sleeping or keeping my silence.

Tiamet is not only The Mother of Dragons, she’s also the first queen for The Matriarchs - which is The Blood of Salem (my tribe). I’ve been silenced on saying anything more on this.

I’m also getting she works closely with Hekate - The Mother of Witches in my personal situation.

Tiamet will show herself in Dragon form to those who ask kindly. Her coloring will vary as a dragon, depending on your personal situation. For me, since I am an elephant spirit born into human form, she’s silver. :open_mouth::hushed:

Oh. Oh. Oh. :shushing_face: I may have just opened a can of worms and a tangent. But, later!

I’ll post more later on this thread. I’m needing to be silent for a bit. Saturn is a moon, it’s got silver in it. Owwwww, my head hurts!

She’s a very misunderstood Goddess. But I liked these pictures.

3f3797a3ddc42a14009c6233aa4695c68bd43741r1-1024-744v2_00

3018f36540b38c2cced5e5f08fecb1af10e1d71b_00

And Tiamet likes this lullaby. :shushing_face::sleeping::zzz:

Good Night!

2 Likes

This is just me, but I walk the Goddess path myself, so maybe I can help with the interpretation of those messages you’ve received.

“The more you step within the Goddess path, your learning will increase. Your colors are green, blue, and white. You’re the purity of yourself.”

To me, this sounds like a reference to Tara, who has green, blue and white versions. I would suggest checking out each Tara and her attributes,

“She wants blood.”

Presumably, that is a reference to menstrual blood. I would do an offering of menstrual blood to Tara, preferably at full moon as this is when the Divine Feminine power is at its peak. You can also choose Tara as a protector deity and she can accompany and guide you throughout your life.

Don’t get too hung up on which particular form of the Goddess to contact or work with, they all emanate from the same source and are one mind, only their forms differ.

4 Likes

@ChrisK - Thank You!

I have never heard of the Goddess Tara and will research her in the upcoming weeks.

1 Like

Come on this is too harsh

1 Like

I’d go with Tiana or leviathan ish

1 Like

Tiamat

1 Like

She’s great to work with, I have met White and Green Tara, haven’t worked with Blue Tara yet, she is a tantric goddess, a fierce protector deity.

All Taras have their origin in Durga, who in turn was based on Inanna. So, in the end all these goddesses are just different versions of the same Great Goddess.

2 Likes

I’m excited to research her. :heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gift_heart:

2 Likes

It’s okay, he can be harsh if he would like. I’ve got a wall around me and it doesn’t affect me. I apologize to much.

I’d like to keep the drama away, if possible. While opinions matter, I will share what comes to me. No one has to agree with me. Not everyone is going to agree with me. Or like what I post.

I like Tiamet. But I also like the idea that the Goddesses I work with are in communication with me. I like the idea of a Divine Feminine.

:grin: I’m still learning.

3 Likes

This Divine Feminine is going back to the world of the dead.

Found this:

1 Like

Information on Tara:

3 Likes