The difference between traditional and modern magic

Hello everyone, I want to discuss a very important topic, which is the difference between traditional and modern magic. I personally noticed that there is a very large difference, and this difference makes modern magic more difficult and has many obstacles. For example, I witnessed magicians performing traditional magic in a simple and easy way with amazing results, and it does not require a lot of effort and in-depth research. Modern magic requires you to meditate, learn protection techniques, and a lot of difficult things that make it more difficult, while traditional magic requires a book with some simple recommendations and very easy instructions and some incantations that you say and you have servants.

I saw some Arab and Muslim magicians from Africa dealing with jinn and demons simply and smoothly. It doesn’t take years for them, I want to know why there is difficulty, hardship and suffering in modern magic? While in the traditional way it is easy and not very expensive.

In traditional magic, they say that the jinn can bring you money and you have real money in your hands. I doubted that this was true, but it turned out to be so. Please, someone confirm this to me. Is it true or not? Can a type of jinn bring you money or not?

WTF? Well I wouldn’t call reading a book in the warm and comfoirt of your home “difficulty, hardship and suffering”. What they traditions don’t tell you, - and neither do many modern grimoires - is that there IS background foundational work you should do, that’s part of the initiatory earning.

The underlying reasons for needing foundation work don’t change, and you can skip them in “modern” magick just the same as in other traditions if you you…

If you don’t do it, however, especially for those doing baneful work, “like attracts like” still applies and you can get attention from astral beings that you didn’t expect, don’t understand, have zero tools to deal with and fall victim to.

So it’s up to you, wade into unknown without a lick of preparation and take y our chances, or do a bit of homework, like a week of study it’s not a lot, and have better control.

This forum is littered wit the posts from people asking for help because they didn’t prepare and got parasites and ghosts attached to them. They drain your energy, make you depressed and act to make your life feel cursed. Search on “help parasite” or “help succubus” or “help drained”.

So if you want to skip a week of work because that’s too much “difficulty, hardship and suffering”, before you do, maybe first read some of the stories of the actual suffering you’ll get if you get parasitized. Then think about if that’s a risk you want to take. Many do, it’s really up to you.

I don’t get it - if you already found this to be true why do you need more confirmation? Go ahead and try it. I like Corwin Hargrove’s Practical Jinn magick book.

2 Likes

Lucifer cannot make them away from me?

and any other creatures or entities from the astral, Lucifer or demon that i will work with or worship him cannot make them away from forever? like this magician is mine dont try bother him.

because i do not have my own experience and i didnt hear modern magicians confirm it.

Yes thats what i really want, i want work with jhin and gave them offering for financial success.

How do you know? You didn’t see what it took for them to be able to do what they do. You didn’t see their training or initiation so you don’t know what it took to build their skills.

Again, how do you know? You only saw one tiny picture of their larger world. You don’t know what it took for them to get to that level.

2 Likes

I want work with jhin give them offers & respect & and anything they ask also i want them protect me from any parasites and harmful astral beings.

Yes correct but they said all what i said they said that to call up a jhin all you need to sit only 30 days and do something easy things and reading some words then the jhin is in front of you then you can make an impact with him, also he said that a lot of demons and jhin will visit you while you are alone. and he said you will saw them in your dreams.

Yes, its true. but im speaking about the start they all start by calling up a jhin then the next things come naturally.

to be too clear, i want know if it takes time for me if i want to call a jhin. just calling him and speak to him in my dreams.

Bruh, we are living in a time where people can’t even deal with 30 minutes of just existing without any sort of external stimulation. Sitting for 30 days and meditating or reciting prayers, shutting out all external influences and fighting against the lively chatter in your own head? Thats some powerlifting. It doesn’t come easily and it takes training, training, training.

2 Likes

Facts.

how much it takes in average?

I wouldn’t dare to put a number on it and I am not the most competent in estimating that time frame when I am the one that fights against the urge to move or to have a snack after 10 minutes of meditation. But I am probably still within the ballpark when I would guess “years”. You should probably try to ask the people you are referring to or try to research their traditions or backgrounds.

1 Like

Understood.

I don’t know, you didn’t mention Lucifer in hour post. Did you ask him to?

Ok, well sound like you’re up for trying that book, so give that a go and find out for yourself. Or a similar book, whatever you prefer.

If you try this for yourself it’s pretty much the same.

Seriously get that book, I think you’ll like it and it will answer all these questions.

1 Like

not yet, he would do that for me?

Okey i try get one.

I don’t know I don’t work with Lucifer. I’m personally of the mind that a job that important should be handled personally and not outsourced. And it’s very easy to set up wards and do a little cleansing, take a salt bath, so some smudging etc as and when needed.

There’s a bit of work in magick, you get out more than what you put in, but you do have to put something into the pot first.

2 Likes