The Demon Scents

Hello guys and girls,
What is your experience about that?

For me, for a example, Lord lucifer scent is kinda of a mix of musk, ylang ylang,roses, vanilla and crystals? ( how to explain a crystal smell?!?)

And before begin work with demons, i knew some where around me in the past, and i had the scent of rotten flesh, but maybe because of my Xtian past, i took it as a rotten flesh smell?

Also, i am fond of essential oils, so maybe that is the reason my nose interpret a nice demonic presence like that?!?
How the scent of Demons are for you? just curious!

2 Likes

I once noticed a heavy scent of freshly peeled oranges during an evocation but I donā€™t know if it was demon related or if my mind played tricks because I fell asleep all of a sudden :smiley:

1 Like

Sadly I do not have clairsalience - I canā€™t smell them usually.

Iā€™ve smelled human ghosts, I think theyā€™re more likely to associate themselves with Earth scents and project them. Iā€™d always smell cigarette smoke in my old house from a guy that hung around.

The daemons donā€™t have a signature fragrance for me, but Iā€™ve never looked for one eitherā€¦
On the other hand, they do seem to have preference for incenses, and over time that might condition me to associate one incense with specific spirits.

1 Like

when I evoke Astaroth I get a scent of lavender and some cinnamon, but only for a second

1 Like

Everybody smells different, OP! IME ā€˜demonsā€™ have a lot of heavier smells like tobacco, cologne, and brush fires; ā€˜angelsā€™ are a lot fruitier like lemon, cinnamon, and strawberry, and so on! You can also smell intention and intelligence if you try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to wonder then, if we naturally Smell like tabacco or strawberries, if that hints at our spiritual nature? Basically what I am asking is, if we smell fruity, do we have an angelic nature?

2 Likes

Nope! Thatā€™s just how I interpret their energies with my nose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is a good questions , i was asking it myself, because there are several blogs talking that ā€œSaintsā€ ( in the Xtian view) smells like flowers, and they call that a Charisma!

There is a specific ancient God that smells like creme brulee to me and each time Iā€™m getting weird cravings, so thereā€™s that :joy:

1 Like

Haha, same, there is someone around that smells like fresh baked pastry, and so i have the crave for that,lol!

1 Like

Only time I smelled a scent was when working with Forcalor and it was like sulfur.

1 Like

Sometimes Lucifer smells like roses and itā€™s a dead giveaway he wants attention. Other times itā€™s unisex and hard to describe but if comfort had a scent that would be it.

Lilith smells to me like vanilla or amber mixed with a fruit that is intoxicating and smothering.

Queen Beleth smells fruity and bubbly to me - she will likely kill me for that but itā€™s true.

King Paimon has a Smokey smell.

Duchess Bune, a fizzy sort of acqua smell that changes slightly with her mood.

3 Likes