The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Ikr?
Also the soldier you see in the picture is one of those Oh so brave and stupid adventurer bounty hunters who thought can take on a true God for a bounty placed by Aposton as a Joke. Aposton surely is evil there as well. He does not need nor like to get help from anyone to fight His enemies. He’s Belial for the void’s sake! But that obvious idiot in the image saw this joke put out by Belial to filter out the stupidity from his kingdom and he took the bate.
You can see him standing in the position “Oh Shit! I fucked it” Just as he realizes how stupid he was moments before experiencing the mighty paw of a real fucking god! HAHAHAHA!:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So I’m Lokthoriel Narkaiil in Nadharkis
Then what am I in this world? :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess this is your task to find out brother. Do the meditation i gave you earlier today and explore!
But mate When you are going to reclaim your throne you better work with some Axa Oddras and Dak Nexeas to empower you cause your enemies are not going to give you back your throne willingly.
Also Just a hint: Dak Nexea And Axa Oddra being part of the same legion Ax Tenebrae Ornagga the mother nature of Nadharkis are an arbitrary entity so they will support both sides as fighting the parasite god Keteron is their main task. And actually this war between Belial of nadharkis and Naberius of Nadharkis is an actual resource of power for Axa oddra that she can slam in the face of Keteron almost like putting the worm in between two trains that are about to collide! Mwahahaha! Natural chaos of war is to be the best weapon against an enemy as ancient and dangerous as Keteron!

2 Likes

Sounds good.

1 Like

I bid you a farewell.

2 Likes

Yeah forgot to post here the last piece of information about your kingdom that you may be interested to know. Wait!

2 Likes

@AlphaC So Imma gonna give you a map of your kingdom to help you in your astral travel and here this research outpost that you buit:

This is the Azuris Naubion research fortress that you built deep underground at the Northren edges of your kingdom. Something like 98007 Miles beneath the surface where you discovered a rip in the fabric of space that leads to the primordial frequencies of Nadharkis. There might be some interesting tech and magic to recover from this abbandoned place that your enemies did not found. Imma give you your map just wait a few more. on the map i’m gonna point out the location of your palace and this research fortress plus the IMMENSE size of your kingdom!

4 Likes

@AlphaC This is the Map of your Kingdom The Orkoath kingdom!

Also i warded it so no other sorcerer can use it even if it is displayed publicly unless you want Visitors from this forum in your Kingdom.

So the surface size of your Kingdom is that of two Jupiters! and the size of The Azuris Naubion Research Fortress is that of the New York City!! So here ya go Dark Brother and may the fates of the void and Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar be with you as you reclaim your rightful place among the demon kings of Nadharkis!

5 Likes

I’m speechless to be honest. Actually this whole thread is like some delightfully twisted fairy tale. But wow, to think I lived in Nadharkis at one point. This is very exciting even though I can’t recollect ANYTHING.

Interesting. What exactly do you mean when you say I opened up ‘in this comment?’ If you don’t mind, could you perhaps go into more detail of who I was in that lifetime? Do let me know if there’s anything I can do to make it easier for you to connect with my past self.

Thank you so much for sharing this information. Now, I’m more motivated to rip this stupid veil into a million pieces and go home.

2 Likes

@anon72351403 May I ask you to do the same for me? A lot of what I have read here is resonating strongly with me. I feel there is a lot more to my past than I know and for some reason it is being blocked from me. I had someone read me once and all they would tell me is that I was powerful but refused to say any more.

2 Likes

I’m still only at @AlphaC since there is some more information i just got from Lord Satan today when i did my morning meditation with Him! I have to write here some more about @AlphaC’s story and then i’ll move to the next one cause you are the fourth demon that has asked me to do this! And i’m very eager to deliver since you all seem to have been living in Nadharkis like me at some point but were taken from this sweet home and forcefully plugged into the matrix we call the universe by the worm Keteron.

4 Likes

Oh shit I’m all ears Brother

3 Likes

Possibly because of how strong we were there and how weak we have become here

4 Likes

Remember that the Human body creates a massive amount of energy.
We can take the advantage of this.

1 Like

Shit is a sad story… its about the moment you died… and your relationship to Satan in Nadharkis.
I’ve discovered the Memorial City that was built around your grave by Satan and Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar

I mean i actually cried my shit out after the meditation :sob:

2 Likes

Pm me the story :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I will pm it to you but i would like to share it to the forum since i believe this will gather the strengths of all our brothers to fight this parasite and avenge your death in Nadharkis! i mean only if you want…

3 Likes

Alright go ahead
Wait actually don’t

3 Likes

We can tell them later…
Just not right now
I feel this is not the right time to show the forum

4 Likes

Just Pm for now

1 Like