The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Gives hug

4 Likes

:hugs: hugs!!

2 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

Its fine Rak, we all make mistakes, were human beings… or are we?

2 Likes

Ohh sorta like a bat? He appeared to me similar as this. He sometimes wears a fancy shirt. So basically a vampire bat like being usually skinny dressed fine.

2 Likes

No, to me more like a cross between a bull and a bear maybe, hard to say, definitely larger mammal though.

Pic here if you want to pick the topic up on a more suitable thread: My "Belial Files" : 2017 Update

2 Likes

@CyberLord I hold full responsibility for my mistake and it would have been just fine if you had told only me to go stick it where the sun doesn’t shine. Sometimes i even tell myself that. Hell i even go as far as to bang my head against the wall when i realize just how stupid i was.

BUT…

I hold absolutely no providence over Axa Oddra and she is NO entity of mine as i have not created her.

I can get your anger for which i’m sincerely sorry for being so stupid and disrespecting you but Axa Oddra is a powerful being of her own and FAR older and more ancient than me, you and quite frankly anyone on Earth. She is even older than the multiverse.

Now i may have been the first to channel her here but that does not tie her to my energies what so ever.

Telling Axa Oddra to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine is a risky move especially after she gave you power and contacted you.

I’m pretty sure you should not have insulted Her for my mistake.

We stand apart even if i’m married to one…

As for me i can’t forgive myself for the mistake i did and i’m truly sorry again. I see you as an awesome guy and a powerful sorcerer. Just wanted to let everyone know that if they want to insult me that they should do so but ONLY me!

Not the entities that i channel for i’m not the one who creates them and they are beings of their own domain. Insulting any demon that i discovered just because it has to do with my posting about him/her/it is like taking the Goetia and summoning a demon from there only to spit on his face with utmost disrespect for some human’s mistake that according to that demon, they have nothing with one another.

Again i’m sorry for disrespecting you but you should not have insulted a being as powerful and as mighty as the Ax Tenebrae Ornagga.

And i will quote my apology:

Just so you know i’m trying to make up for my mistakes and prove that i can be better than this.

EDIT: As from now on i will no longer hold any providence over this post of mine or anything related to this world. Nadharkis.

As of last night i had to go and apologize to everyone i know for my stupidity and i had Belial come to me (As He usually does when i’m in emotional distress) And told me to rethink the way i see reality.

Then he presented me with this names:
Orah, Oruuh, Von, Voh, Ezek, Nuun, Arih.
He told me that all these are names by which Nadharkis can be known by in other realms and by other people.
He said that this world is mostly Nameless as it holds providence over this whole multiverse and every being got to name it the way they felt it was appropriate.

So from now on i’m not entirely sure that Nadharkis is the official name of this world…

3 Likes

Hey fwiw we’re back in some stuff i recognise from my own evocations and conversations hnere, not going to go into detail for reasons but you are onto something IMO, if you are willing to let other observers in and to add their observations it could flourish a bit more? :+1:

Just a friendly suggestion though, if you want to keep your working thread more focused that is your call to make, no rules are getting broken.

3 Likes

That’s the point of this @Lady_Eva.

All with the experience i had with @CyberLord (hope he can forgive me in the future)
Made me rethink the way i’m researching into this realm of Belial.

Made me open up to everyone because if i’m truly honest about connecting this universe with whatever this world’s name actually is, then i should stop being a stubborn stupid fanatic little imp that thinks that names and forms are of any real relevance in this work…

and this “then i should stop being a stubborn stupid fanatic little imp that thinks that names and forms are of any real relevance in this work…”
Is exactly what Belial addressed to me last night in a humorous way… After which we had a good laugh to make me feel better and not destroy myself with remorse…

Mind you i do tend to go to that slippery slope where i consume myself with remorse over a mistake i made…

5 Likes

Yeah i think a lot of us do that, we live in our own minds & overthink a lot, and care about honour and integrity, it just comes with the territory. :wink:

3 Likes

@anon72351403, I apologize for my anger and my short temper which I am working on. I admit, I am going though some changes in my life right now as I’ve shared in other threads on this forum. I never thought of myself as a “powerful sorcerer”, but thank you.

And please, tell Axa Oddra that I am sorry if I insulted her. I hope she understands and forgives my anger.

Thank You, all.

2 Likes

Our time is now, brothers and sisters. Father Belial has overtaken the world and opened the gate.

Save the date but the 30th will be amazing.

3 Likes

I will be ready. I just hope that this isn’t any hype like the whole December 2012 thing.

2 Likes

It isn’t. I promise.

3 Likes

@CyberLord Thanks man… Its alright.
I was the one who started this whole mess. I’m also going through some hard changes in my life and that kinda made me pop.

But Axa Oddra is a very forgiving and motherly being.
If you apologize she will understand and forgive and even help you pass through the changes.

I just wanted to ask you now that you’ve sparked my curiosity whether she showed herself to you something like this:
Axa%20Oddra%20maybe

Only because as i was listening to a compilation of music on youtube the image of the background was the second one… And i was thinking that this is a message from Her.

1 Like

Has Belial referred to you as his son?

2 Likes

Many a times. Ever since my first evocation of him. Which made me test him and i was very distrustful at the beginning.

2 Likes

Yes! The pics are pretty much dead on.

2 Likes

@CyberLord Ma brother. i’m starting to get even more involved in this and more open.
Ever since you made me open up to the possibility of my interpretations of this world and the beings there not being absolute, a flood of wealth started entering my being.

Now i know ever so clearly what i have to do.

And She is HOT.
I remembered in one session that i had with some people that follow the light and the demiurge, when i was working with Axa Oddra and she was acting as an angel in order to spread some sweet corruption in their minds;
That some of the people in the group saw her with pink hair. I was back then very closed so i dismissed that with maybe just an error. but now…
I’ve asked her if she actually took on a pink haired form and this is with what she presented herself to me:

I had to stop her from showing off cause i was like: “WOW! Can you be even hotter than this!”
I was asking for it cause she was…
But this opened up so many new ways for me to see my life’s goal you have no clue!

2 Likes

I’d say this is Belial’s doing for you. :joy:

2 Likes