The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

I was offered an unnaturally large, glowing pink pear in my dream. It had a very strong fruity smell that made me really want to bite it. Once I bit it, it started dripping with fluids, so many fluids that they started running out of my mouth and on the rest of my body. Glowing pink spiders started crawling from the pear towards my body, but they didn’t bite me.

Also I once had a similar dream of being offered a pomegranate, and ended up being soaked in juice from pomegranates dripping all over me directly from the tree above me.

Can someone please explain this to me?

1 Like

I keep dreaming about someone I cursed/hexed

so i’m having this recurring dreams of insects of all kinds and during the interactions there is a being that is male and he is the one that task me to deal with every insect one by one,some of the insects poisonous and dangerous and some of them not representing danger…the being that brings the insects seems to have joy just by the fact that he is showing me a huge number of different insects and he also seems to enjoy when i deal with the ones that causes fear…
the being actually seems to have a very jovial personality and he does love insects,with a movement of his hands,a small moviment and he can bring a different insect to the scenario…

the scenario is a old room and it seems that aside of this room there is nothing more existant as i was able to observe trought the window(which is the place that he stands by ).

during this interactions he does like to put me in real danger as he keeps narrating the danger of deal with every of this insects,one by one…

he does bring a good jovial vibe with him but there are times that i feel that he is old but using a jovial imagery to interact with me …which is intriguing

he does visit my dreams constantly and loves to bring all kind of bizarre insects…

he does like to laugh like a child and seems to be fascinated by the insects

1 Like

Fruits are mainly related to rewards and results this vision is a warning not to be deceived by outward appearances.

Dreaming about fruits ripening spilling over with sweet juice. The glowing pears is a warning with spiders forming from the juice, indicating some misfortune or hidden deception with delicious fruit on the outside but hidden dangers on the inside with the lure of sweet juice hiding the spiders that could come back to bite you.

1 Like

The vision shows your pessimism. Dreaming about insects or bugs in large numbers is often a symbol of negative thoughts or feelings. Your guide is showing you to be selective in what you should do to stop fearing the unknown by destroying your fears and anxieties and moving forward to move through the confusion.

If previous bad experiences lurk in the unconscious mind, one thing is certain: they influence you in a negative way, the way you think and act.

Change your approach and the challenges you might encounter. The guide is showing step by step each individual fear separated from the horde is nothing to be feared or avoided, move forward with confidence.

1 Like

This dream is hot off the heels of drama with a friend [What Do I Need Here?] for reference (tl;dr I did a soft break of the girl code and she’s punishing me for it irl as she should).

I wake up alone in my ex’s bedroom. I am extremely disappointed that he’s not there, but can hear him and my friend laughing and chatting and joking upstairs and I feel extremely left out. In the dream I feel like I’ve been trying to make amends with my friend but to no avail.

Cut to a moment where we’re all separated but all three of us are more like blobs of light and energy that I can see like I’m wearing night vision goggles. We’re calling out to each other to get closer to one another. I communicate with her first and am waving to get her attention and we rush to each other. When I get close, she’s like, an alligator or a crocodile that can talk and she bites me right in the crotch but I don’t feel any kind of pain or anything, I’m just like “bite down harder!”

But wait there’s more!

After I wrote this and went back to sleep after manifesting some things, I had a dream where I went back to my friend’s house and she had absolutely forgiven me. Her house also wound up being painted a lilac colour with green accents and our friendship was recovered and we were trolling for new dudes altogether!

In this same dream, though, I was only wearing a housecoat and was super aware of being naked underneath it as I had gone to her house to “win” my ex back which he was absolutely receptive to in the dream. He also knew I was only wearing the housecoat and wanted me to take it off throughout the dream and would try to get me alone.

This night’s sleep has been a journey!

Weird dream I had 2 nights ago, can’t stop thinking about it for some reasons.

I was with a woman, your cliche old mystic witch. She had the power to control spiders (any demon associated with spiders ?)
She somehow put a huge black spider on my face, covering all my face like it was stuck. I could not see anything, I was scared shitless, shouting, begging for her to remove it.
I was afraid it was gonna attack me but it never did. The stress woke me up though.
Thing is, I actually am NOT scared of spiders at all in real life so I kinda wondered what this was about :thinking:

2 Likes

You feel you lack control and that another woman has power over you and is harassing you. The feminine figure is overshadowing you, making you seem less important, so you can’t express your views or ideas or they are ignored by a dominant female.

1 Like

Thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face:
I have no idea who that is but the symbolism makes sense. Probably operates at a subconscious level.

1 Like

It could be stress related symbols. Your mind works in many mysterious ways to help you move past a difficult situation.

I saw a hindu temple in my dream
Any thoughts on this?

So, I often have strange dreams, very vivid. Never mind that in last night’s dream, I saw someone get stabbed in the back in a fast food drive-thru, and the actual moon (big, full, orange moon) spoke to me from the sky about the stabbing…

The part that’s confusing me is that my late father was sitting in an office, waiting for me. He sat there looking at me, silently making strange gestures with both arms. Left, right, left, right. Then he stood up, walked behind me, and said, “You know what really pisses me off?”

And then I suddenly woke up.

So, no, Dad. I don’t know. But I wish I did. It’s probably something I did, but still, I’d like to find out.

I had a dream last night, which was interesting.

This is what can be recalled:

There was a ritual going on in this room, that involved big candles. My high school crush was a part of the ritual, as well. A friend did his was standing next to him and a couple of other people doing the ritual. I can’t remember what it was for, but the room was full of others as well. There was a podium esque desk in front of them. After the fact, they were trying to clean up the wax residue that dropped in the wooden floor. It tracked away from the desk.

Now later, I was evidently raped. As for the events that took place to lead that point, I’m unsure as to what happened as the dream just skipped that part. I knew, however, I passed out at some point and was raped. However, I knew who did it.

After telling my mom of the events, I decided to confront my attackers in their club room. I asked them if anyone lost a phone (I knew the main attacker lost their phone/broke) and he spoke up. He said that he lost it. This is when the confrontation began. I straight up told him that I wasn’t going to press charges, (and the rest) that instead karma will find a way, and that karma kills.

It pertains to my philosophy that karma will come to those who’ve set up the stacks to their eventual downfall.

However, after that confrontation, I started facing public ridicule. I figured that by letting them off the hook that letting them live with what they did would be punishment enough…

My high school crush was among the many people who ridiculed me, although he seemed a little more sympathetic. He didn’t raise a finger to help, though.

I dunno why, but later on the group was forced to apologize and sit with me at lunch. Which to I responded, “Aw, shit.”

This was the dream.

If I had to interpret myself, it not only highlights my philosophy, but the downsides to it as well. The philosophy of not personally doing anything significant to stick it to someone who has done me wrong, can be damaging.

It also highlights my vulnerability to ridicule. It made me feel alone. I’ve recently been having issues with some rude customers within the past few days, so I guess it also has something to do with me trying to keep things professional and collected. I’m unsure. I’m not the most confrontational person in the world.

Meh.

If anyone else has the same thoughts or a different take, let me know.

A dream that i was in a open place and it looked like a graveyard , i saw a red circle taking form and becoming bigger like big blood cells they were multiplying in lines of 4 than 6 until the point that they were occupying the whole territory … i was looking at all that crazyness and asking myself what would it be…
the big red things then started to move forward in conjuction all together in lines of 4-6 multiplying even more and for a second i wondered if they were against me or i was just a neutral in that scenario…
they keeped moving in my direction and at this moment i felt that they had free will but they were looking for something to distroy but i felt no danger against me , they passed trough me like i was invisible and recongnizing that i was there but now showing bad intentions against me…to be honest,they looked like something contageous as they were multiplying at the point that i was not able to visualize all of them…

crazyness

I’ve had two similar dreams that I never had before I began dabbling in the occult. In both of them, I am in my living room. In the first dream I’m walking out of the room when this sudden darkness envelops me and it feels like there’s an entity either right in front of me or “around me”, I could barely breath and the feeling of dread was so intense. My GF woke me up as I was breathing very heavily in my sleep. In this dream I didn’t see or hear anyone, just felt a sense of dread and felt like I had to face it.

The recent dream I just had last night, I was sitting on my couch in the same room, when suddenly a bright grey, tall figure sat next to me and the same dread filled me up. I dont know why but I mentally asked “King Paimon?”, and it replied something like “Maribos”, before I woke up again. It was a tall, slim figure with no face, and no arms. No clue why I asked if it was King Paimon, as I have never worked or tried to work with him.

1 Like

Last night I fell in love with a girl in my dream, she looked my age and had short brown hair, we hung out through most of the dream then she disappeared and I couldn’t find her again. Is this just my brain messing with me, or do you think it could have been one of my spirits, or my future girlfriend?

And if it’s a person or spirit, how could I find out?

1 Like

Just had a rather interesting dream. I was acting as a spy for someone and gathering Intel on a group of people and their “leaders.” Whilst in the process of this I was stealing Coors Light until I came across a small room with the two leading people. Both were tall, russian, and blonde haired. A cat laid dead on the floor (I think I recall it being electrocuted?). It was gruesome, crushed bone and flesh, absolutely torn apart in that one spot. The woman was going absolutely nutters about it. Hysterical crying and I cried along with her over this seemingly random feline.

Now this apparently means multiple things but a few stood out such as feeling a lack of independence, self confidence, and disconnect with my feminine side. The beer on the other hand means gaining something unethically and then squandering it. Or a hole to fill or a reminder of a past vice associated with alcohol

2 Likes

For the past two nights I have been dreaming of being around military personnel. Navy and Army. Mostly males and some females.

1 Like

Last night, I have a dream what seem, like I were at some BSM style, party place where that seem like there multiple people, though i couldn’t really see their faces, or remember te that well. What i could visualize really well, were this white women, who were very attractive, have long hair, gorgeous body, young like in her twenties, and she let me put my hand inside her pussy. As i put my hand inside her pussy, she started to orgaism, as she were moving her body, which felt really good, and she squirted multiple times, till she couldn’t anymore squirting everywhere. Once she were done she lay down under the cover with me, though she couldn’t squirt anymore and her pussy were swore, she just gave me a handjob under the cover then i woken up.