The Dark Gods I discovered - Sigils

I didn’t pursue it, the spirit just spoke of what it could teach us fellow man.

3 Likes

Ahh alright. Something to look into later then when I got the time to dedicate to unearthing those answers.

1 Like

Yeah these beings are on a whole other level.

Might get back into this soon, just their so intense I’d have to prepare.

4 Likes

If you want a challenge and to possibly break your conception on reality and time I got something you might be interested in an Angel of the Black Sun you might enjoy playing with.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, I work closely with the black sun.

Never worked an angelic aspect.

1 Like

Thanks dude, I plan to evoke and make a pact w/ Necro for shapeshifting abilities as this seems like the perfect spirit to do so.

Am I the only person that understands they dwell within your own true realm? You just Awoke in a matter of speaking and rediscovering this stuff…

1 Like

Good evening everyone! I summoned Yondor and when I opened my eyes I saw something transparent holding my feet then my hands as if it had 6 hands and this thing propelled me to the bottom of the sea where I could see a snake-headed mermaid. she dragged me under water, I resisted. I thought I was drowning. Then I wanted to try a second time and I have another mermaid and I wanted to let her take me to see how far she would go but fear took over and I headed back to shore.
a young man whose lower body I couldn’t see appeared and he told me that I summoned him. I panicked, I think I fired him.
the problem is that i expected to see a snake but i saw a being with half a snake body and a fish tail and they were two more and my fear of water, I am very afraid of water.

is the book out yet?

Monday night, September 26 the grimoire becomes live.

That’s the email he sent me.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah, thats otherwordly timing right there

The sigils of the Dark Gods discovered by @C.Kendall again:

Dakan

Necro

Skanash

Yondor

I have not contacted these entities myself. I just felt that these sigils should be separated.

Here ya go.

2 Likes

The new grimoire does not feature these new entities/spirits :slightly_smiling_face:

No, I was answering @Exil’s question about your new book.

Oh right :sweat_smile: thank you.

1 Like

Hey Conner Kendall. Your knowledge on the occult and your books are freaking awesome! I been a fan of yours since before you became an author! Now here is the question. When are you going to publish and release the book on the Dark Gods you discovered? I been waiting for this for a long time!!! And Great Job on the The Necromancer book! That joint is Fire!!!

3 Likes