The Daily Ritual [GoM Wealth Magick]

Hello everybody,

It has been a while since my last post. I would like to ask the practitioners here who have performed the daily ritual from the Wealth Magick by Gallery of Magick or a similar practice.

It is said to be one of the most powerful quick rituals but needs to be performed consistently.

My questions are where did the ritual come from? How does it actually work? Is the concept behind it based on law of attraction? Can it be modified?

I also saw a similar thing as a part of a ritual in Job Seeker Magick by GOM. The questions (in Job Seeker) you ask yourself are regarding the job you applied for rather than being wealthy as in Wealth Magick book.

Please share your knowledge. Thank you.

1 Like

i have done the whole book.i finished at the end of May and stil doing the daily practice.
i dont know where come from but i believe is some kind of law of attraction.
Sure its strong enough and its super easy to perform it.
I believe you can adapt the same for other purposes,for example,how i become so smart and many more.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, friend. I thought so too. I still wonder about the mechanics behind it though. Btw, how are you enjoying the results of the rituals?

1 Like

in my case,i had the first three months rapid cash flow and then stabilize.
also i had a few jobs offerings and one of them was really good.
I have a strong feeling,that will take months for the changes i want.

2 Likes

Can somebody describe this ritual? I’m interested in utilising some magic for money and I don’t have the book you guys mention. I’d be grateful if somebody could share it.

1 Like

its not one ritual its a series of seven rituals and one daily routine.
its not for cash like immediately but for long term wealth.
Download a free sample in kindle to take a taste.

1 Like

I don’t know specifically about this one but if you keep repeating any affirmations, after a while they become true . I did a test with repeating “why does everyone love me so much?” And literally had to stop because couldn’t keep up with the messages, calls , invites, and everyone wanting to be around me :joy:

3 Likes

I’d say my experience has been the same. I’m on the last ritual. Just went for a job more suitable for me within the same organization yesterday, interview went smoothly. I did the job seeker rituals. One of the interviewers (a shift manager that i know) called me an hour before the interview and told me what questions to prepare for.

Here is what i don’t get. I broke up with my ex during the second ritual and everything made sense. She was causing me unnecessary emotional stress and detailing me from the path of wealth.

Shortly after, i got in a relationship with another girl whose dad is a millionaire. First, i thought the magick was guiding me to the social circle of wealth. But she lost her job as soon as she moved in with me and i have been paying for extra monthly expanses for another person since. I used to love her but she exhibited terrible financial behaviours and all sorts of attitude red flags. My finiancial position was set back quite a bit. And now I’m wondering why…

I don’t mean to complain but I’m genuinely confused why she came into my life during this powerful ritual. Now, im trying different rituals to end this relationship peacefully without having to confront every little thing because she is good at gaslighting and drama.

1 Like

this 2nd ritual is…
me i didnt have much of issues.my fridge broke(brand new) and i had some suicide thought but nothing serius.
anyway try not to stress much about wm and let it flow.takes time to work.
maybe work with a spirit for a while or for another area you want to explore(this is what i do also).

1 Like