The Cool Gaming Thread

Persona is one of my favorite series. Not too many seem to know about it, but I like Shin Megami Tensei’s style.

3 Likes

im abit concerned about why this thread was pulled back up i was killing Belial in Diablo 3, (just got it like last week) YESTERDAY and i have thought about it constantly lmao

2 Likes

This thread has made me re-download path of exile…Though its coming to Ps 4 in December I think :thinking:

3 Likes

None of you looked at Agony? (It gets mixed reviews?

Or Goetia?

2 Likes

If you like diablo2 and other similar type games, you should really try Flare
I’ve played it and it’s pretty good. Best of all its completely modifiable.

1 Like

Problems with many games is they paint that same sort of picture and bigotry various religions do.

“Yeah, I’ve killed so many demons. Ba’al, Satan, Lilith, just bitch fodder for me to slaughter. I’m so fucking awesome demons run away just hearing about me. Time for another abyss run for hawt loot and dead devils. Fuck yeah die bitches!”

Yeah, I bet that’s a yawn fest from the actual spirits. It’s probably only tolerated just to get names out and maybe test people on their curiosity. But hey, I’m guilty of it too…

1 Like

I know that it’s not a video game, but look at the Gods in Warhammer 40K. Khorne, the God of War. That dude very closely resembles some of the Lesser aspects of Ares. Slaanesh, the god of excess. Lucifuge Rofocale anyone? Then of course you have nurgal, the god of decay, how many necromantic rituals call upon a god of Decay, or death, or pestilence? And then, there’s one other one, but I can’t find a good parallel for him.

Video games, movies, books, and any other media you can come up with has a habit of taking the gods of old, rewriting a few things, embellishing some other things, then giving them a new name.

I’m definitely not mad, if anything else, I’m more amused than anything.

I say, hey, hail slaanesh, and while I’m at it, I’ll call up Lucifuge Rofocale and see what he says

1 Like

@13lueGemini lets talk here or pm’s we are kind of making our discussion.

imagine we kept going :joy:

its the pubg mobile emulator on pc check it out

no wait prob pubg PC Lite

1 Like

will check it up tommorow.

1 Like

I have something gaming related but uh its nsfw

Oooh

Can i share it?

1 Like

I think so.

1 Like