ayy pubg gang right here

1 Like

today 3 chicken dinners with 10-14 kills in game haha

2 Likes

wtffff, ur a beast bro lool

haven’t played on the night snow map yet

you on steam?

2 Likes

i actually play on mobile,but i wish i could play on pc (i have a low spec laptop lol)

1 Like

i think you can play mobile on low spec laptop

it plays kinda like the real game

1 Like

I’ve found a topic for your gaming discussions, @13lueGemini , @Xag_darklight .
I changed it’s name (for it wasn’t too obvious).

Please, continue discussing about your gaming experiences there. :hugs:

4 Likes

but i have some games like terraria
cos go
blockade
and more

1 Like

i see, i use xbone :grinning:

I mean in games like trading cards and models. Tabletop

Strategy is strategy. Skill is skill. Luck is luck. :woman_shrugging:
You can use these everywhere, inside and (even) outside the game; and oftenly doesn’t really matter, what kind of game is it, really. The point is that you can develop your skills, abilities.

Of course if we want to handle this whole thing very accurate, it isn’t just a “black” and “white” topic, but there is several abilities what you can develop with games (tabletop/PC/console/mobile etc.), for example:
Psychological warfare, problem-solving skills, knowing your opponents, situation awareness, developing your reflexes etc.

So in my opinion, still you can work with those Spirits named above.

4 Likes

In your personal experience… Suppose you wanted to improve in gaming, would he help you? Just curious because you have a close relationship with him

2 Likes

I think He would, yes. We’re talked a bit about my obsession of developing strategy, skill, about fight in every plane and forms, and my leading and cooperateing skills, which was really important in that game what I’ve played for long years, and I’m sure that I would ask help from Him, possibly He would give it.

or not. Because I wouldn’t ask Him for help, and I would strive for it to figure out things by myself (and Abaddon really likes observing what you do, then you’ll get sudden, hard critics, which will hit you in the face - this is His style). :thinking:

He knows me very well, so… who knows.
The problem is in to answering your question: that people are all different, so we need different treatment.
For example, I’m in a good and really close relationship with Him, but this doesn’t means that I’ll get from Him that kind of help what an another person would get - because I don’t need that in that way.

1 Like

What the fuck… Y’all wondering sometimes if your not disrespecting demons and spirit for such egoistic things?
Are you conscious that you are trying to contact demons just to win your games and only for that?
You better offer him something interesting…
It wouldn’t surprise me if the spirit you will invoke will play of you or threat you like an insignificant human,those are damn demons, not your servitor,there are more intelligent and subtle than you think,
I play videos games, but come on this goes to far,
Just listen to subliminals your purpose aren’t even spiritual/evolution oriented…

4 Likes

I think if your heart is just then the result you desire will come to pass. Balance is always maintained whether a person is aware of it or not.

1 Like

No one told this. :hugs:

even spiritual/evolution oriented…

Lots of videogames can develope your skills, and reflexes (and much more). Evolution isn’t just spiritual. People often ask Spirits helping get a girls/boys, or bigger dick, so… :thinking: What is your problem with this? This is a type of self-developing.

2 Likes

Belial gave me a small nudge in how to be decent at chess recently: don’t get cocky. If you start having even the slightest egotistical thoughts (i.e. I’m definitely going to win this no matter what), then that’s when you start losing.

Instead, be patient and think about what your opponent can do. What moves can they make? I’ve found that focusing on that leads to making better moves and sometimes to victory.

2 Likes

well, i don’t see how that’s a spirit. :wink:

Why wouldn’t it be?

You can take any grimoire and conjure the spirit of the grimoire.

Who’s to say you can’t take a gaming console and conjure the spirit of the console?

Do you realize how powerful the egregore for any mpu system is, seeing as it’s being fed 24/7?

Consider…the spirit behind XBox is being fed by millions of people around the world every day.

They give all of their strategies and energy to it constantly.

NONE of them actually speak to it, though.

If you conjure it and ask it for winning strategies it has seen, plus secret plays it has hidden in each game (every game has shortcuts). Do you think it may share some of those with you?

…don’t knock it til you try it

4 Likes

To be fair, a bunch of us ask for their help in getting rich, getting laid, getting our exes back and so on.

2 Likes

Now i understand much more clearly,
what you ment exactly.

Thank you for expanding on your original suggestion.

Indeed, that does make sense.

The combine factor,
behind xbox and computer gaming,
would be microsoft.

So techniqually,
microsoft’s Ceo Satya Nadella,
or it’s founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen,
would qualify for an evokation aswell.

Now, those haven’t build the specific game,
but the over all base code structure all of these games are designed and operate on.

Electromancy is a specific field,
and i’ve only accessed a certain degree of it.

Usually, i rely on Xa Touring (the great worm),
for alterations and Magickal Coding of running systems.

It’s definately worth having a look,
to get more precise and more advanced on that areal.

Xa Touring being considered - he’s worked with by most leading Hackers,
and many leading programmers aswell.

So he’s definately worth a call.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I reccommend this since I havnet asked spirits to help me with that.

Get a good playlist going at a lower volume then the game, a decent pair of headsets and watch some pros or pub slayers.

1 Like