The Cool Gaming Thread

im abit concerned about why this thread was pulled back up i was killing Belial in Diablo 3, (just got it like last week) YESTERDAY and i have thought about it constantly lmao

2 Likes

This thread has made me re-download path of exile…Though its coming to Ps 4 in December I think :thinking:

3 Likes

None of you looked at Agony? (It gets mixed reviews?

Or Goetia?

2 Likes

If you like diablo2 and other similar type games, you should really try Flare
I’ve played it and it’s pretty good. Best of all its completely modifiable.

1 Like

Problems with many games is they paint that same sort of picture and bigotry various religions do.

“Yeah, I’ve killed so many demons. Ba’al, Satan, Lilith, just bitch fodder for me to slaughter. I’m so fucking awesome demons run away just hearing about me. Time for another abyss run for hawt loot and dead devils. Fuck yeah die bitches!”

Yeah, I bet that’s a yawn fest from the actual spirits. It’s probably only tolerated just to get names out and maybe test people on their curiosity. But hey, I’m guilty of it too…

1 Like

I know that it’s not a video game, but look at the Gods in Warhammer 40K. Khorne, the God of War. That dude very closely resembles some of the Lesser aspects of Ares. Slaanesh, the god of excess. Lucifuge Rofocale anyone? Then of course you have nurgal, the god of decay, how many necromantic rituals call upon a god of Decay, or death, or pestilence? And then, there’s one other one, but I can’t find a good parallel for him.

Video games, movies, books, and any other media you can come up with has a habit of taking the gods of old, rewriting a few things, embellishing some other things, then giving them a new name.

I’m definitely not mad, if anything else, I’m more amused than anything.

I say, hey, hail slaanesh, and while I’m at it, I’ll call up Lucifuge Rofocale and see what he says

1 Like

@13lueGemini lets talk here or pm’s we are kind of making our discussion.

imagine we kept going :joy:

its the pubg mobile emulator on pc check it out

no wait prob pubg PC Lite

1 Like

will check it up tommorow.

1 Like

I have something gaming related but uh its nsfw

Oooh

Can i share it?

1 Like

I think so.

1 Like

Lol…:joy:

1 Like

1 Like

If Hanzo memes, my favorite one is still this (time stamped):

1 Like

OH COOL! I didn’t know we had a video game thread!
Which I’m assuming where supposed to post games we liked it doesn’t have to be occult related right??

WELL I played some great games! I guess since Halloween is getting closer ill post some horror games i played that where pretty good

1st on the list is:

‘Alien isolation’

Now I had to mention this game! I am a HUGE Alien fan! I love ALL the movies (…well 1, 2, 3, 4 not Prometheus or Alien: Covenant I hated those 2 especially the last, thats a rant for another time.)
But Alien Isolation is what I wanted for so long in a Alien game…well almost the atmosphere is really great and even has a easter egg related to the 1st 79 movie which I won’t spoil but u can tell they try to stay true to the original film retro futuristic-ness…if thats a word but I say ALMOST its everything I wanted because I honestly wanted another Aliens colonial marines game done right REALLY hated the original Aliens CM because they focused more on the humans THAN the

Aliens which really annoyed me infact there is 1 level in the game I really enjoyed they took away all your weapons and you have to sneak past these blind Aliens that sense you by movement really thats what the game needed there are other problems why I didn’t like MC but I won’t get into it because this would be just too long but anywho overall if you love survival horror definitely pick this game up I would rate this a
8/10
There is a part 2 called Alien: Blackout but DONT recommend anybody to play that game its a mobile game and it sucks im not sure why they where trying to follow the trend of Blizzard it was just a bad idea to continue the story of Amanda Ripley there.
Oh! They did made a new Aliens game though called Aliens: Fireteam Elite which is basically a multi-player game but yiu can also play offline which I did buy that game too i heard it was pretty good. Aliens vs. Predator (2010) I thought it was a pretty fun game also! The audio longs you collect are awesome too the voice acting is really good I which theres actually 3 campaigns you can play The Marines, The Predator, and the Aliens unfortunately the Ailen sorry mode is the weakest out of the other 2 really I wished we just played as the Marines and just let people play as the Predator and Alien in multi-player but I really enjoyed the Marine story though to me it was the best out of the Predator and Aliens evened the though the Predator story wasn’t bad I just really didn’t care for it tha much overall it was just a decent game to me

2nd I horror I recommend is:
‘The Evil Within 2’
the 1st game sucked. To be honest I couldn’t even beat it all the way through i stopped a few hours in the beginning the 2nd game however is FAR more better!!! High highly recommend this game just incase if you where wondering no you don’t have to play the 1st game to understand what’s going on the 2nd game does a great job explaining the story but definitely look into this game soiled
9/10
There’s also plenty mind fuck moments this game creept me out.

3rd:
‘Resident Evil 7:Biohazard’
I don’t like the RE games to be honest…manly because I suck balls and somehow I always run out of ammo really I just have the worst luck with those games so I just can’t beat them BUT I’ve beaten this 1! Lol the only RE game I can beat :joy: I did beat RE 2 remake but only Claires story for whatever reason Leons campaign is what makes me throw my controller at the TV so I havnt been able to beat that 1 at all but in RE7 its actually pretty different its in 1st person and they actually tried to go back to survival horror and in that game there no zombies really you fight these black muddy sticky things which there just ‘meh’ not really creative enime design relays the stars of this game is the fucking creepy hill Billy family that you face
I give that game a 9/10
4th:
‘Resident Evil 2 Remake’
It seems like Capcom as been putting out a lot of good games recently there was success with Monster hunter world, Devil May cry 5 I heard was pretty good which also continues the story of the original Dante, Even though I heard RE3 Remake was pretty disappointing so that unfortunate but this game is pretty great I recommend everybody check out RE2 OH! And it is important to play both stories though so if you beat Beat clairs campaign make sure to play leons or you miss out on extra story but this I would give a hard 9

OH!! I could I have forgotten my ALL time favorite horror game! Hands dawn

‘Deadspace 1and 2’

The 1st is a 9 and 2 i would give a 10/10
Now 3 is when they start to fall off unfortunately…the 1st focused on more survival horror when 2 was mostly horror but action 3 was literally JUST action i didn’t care for 3 EA is doing a Deadspace remake and it looks sick! I can’t wait for it!

Hopefully they don’t put Microtransations that would suck…Because you know EA.