The continuing education of Mike B

Look who I finally caught. Hehehe it’s king Bael. He was lurking in my temple and I reached out and snagged him. Awesome toad. I turned him loose and washed my hands.

This is a good omen because I’ve got a meeting with King Bael tonight.

Way cool.

13 Likes

I tried a mantra from the Behemoht X channel and when I started to repeat Asmodeu’s enn I felt a very strong and inexplicable heat in my chest, today is a very cloudy and cold day so it was disconcerting to feel it, I want to believe that it was not a trick of my mind and that maybe Asmodeus was paying attention, I’ll keep listening every day until I can hear his voice, wish me luck! hehe

2 Likes

Ooohhhh… He has a great working with Astaroth on his YouTube channel. And the awakening the black flame one is great as well.

1 Like

I wont,do you ever talk to lilith?if you did add that to your journal

yeah, I don’t know if there will be other channels that are also similar to him, but since I started playing his videos I started to feel a lot of pressure in my forehead area (third eye?) maybe soon I will be able to communicate more easily with him the spirits, highly recommended! :100::100:

1 Like

@mike_bee has a great journal and guide, chapter 12 talks about working towards opening your clairs

You may find usesful, and with in 3 to 4 months if you work hard, will beging to indeed hear, and see the spirits

3 Likes

I like behemoth X

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that and tried it and it worked very nicely.

2 Likes

Satania has a few good enn recordings. Some even have a male and female version.

2 Likes

Lilith is interesting. I’ve worked with her a few times. She can be… Capricious

1 Like

His Azazel black mirror ritual looks good too. Haven’t tried that yet though.

1 Like

The Evocation of Astaroth

In the crystal I saw a dark haired man speaking to a middle eastern high priestess with a tall headdress. She was reading a scroll and giving some kind of dictum.

Interesting

7 Likes

7-30-22 938 am

Well I had an interesting morning. I cast my first death curse by way of evocation.

I a situation had reached my royal ear about a very serious matter involving mistreatment of a child. This was so egregious I cannot and will not speak of details. Only know I was completely justified in taking this to the max. That was the ONLY solution.

I called Astaroth as I could feel him seething. Astaroth came on a black dragon with a flaming sword. He was a very fearsome sight.

This individual now will have a face to face with his final judge. Astaroth.

All my hate and rage are gone and I feel peace

Nothing else to say.

13 Likes

I might be wrong about that being my first death curse by way of evocation. Actually I think it’s my second maybe. All I know is I don’t go there very often. :wink:

I did get a cool omen from Astaroth about it later in the day. Let’s see what happens.

6 Likes

Hi Mike :slight_smile: Did the prophecy you received come directly to you (telepathically) as Astaroth contacted you during the day, or did you use tarot for control or wake/summon?

2 Likes

No it was a song actually that randomly played on my YouTube that I associate with Astaroth.

2 Likes

I get it, man. As far as I remember, a user on the forum asked you a question, and you asked orobas via telepathy without making any associations while you were online and immediately conveyed the answer you received to the person. I haven’t reached that level yet but whenever I perform rituals with orobas and bael. I feel pressure in my mind all day. It’s like they’re there… not at the level of pain more like a touch Prince Orobas shoots the left side of my head just above my ear, and bael shoots into the center of my mind :slight_smile: )
:bomb::exploding_head:

2 Likes

That’s amazing you hear it that way. That’s almost exactly how I experience it too.

I noticed mind to mind communication came to me after I was pacted with Bael. I’ve always had it ( 22 years) with Orobas but I wasn’t aware of it or how it worked until last year.

I don’t have direct mind to mind with other spirits outside evocation. I can hear snippets or maybe simple sentences or pictures or feelings but not like walkie talkie communication.

When I heard about the troubling situation from my journal entry from yesterday I could feel Astaroth trying to tear down the gates of sitrah ahra trying to get to this world to exact punishment on the perpetrator. I feel his anger and gnawing hunger. I think it’s because I’ve been working with Astaroth on a bi weekly basis for almost three months now. I’m not sure.

Mind to mind is probably enhanced by blood pacting and is something that can be developed with time and practice.

Another big key is slowing ones thoughts enough to recognize thoughts that aren’t self willed or created. I liken my head to an antenna or a receiver. Something that picks up thoughts and vibrations.

4 Likes

I had an order mate tell me King Paimon needs to talk to me and I knew immediately the basis of what he wanted to talk about. I need to evoke him formally before I am 100% sure I’m right though.

7 Likes

We look forward to what’s going to happen mike, even though I haven’t met you in person, I feel like you’re a nice person. Take care of yourself

3 Likes