The Chronicles of Thoth

The Latest installment of the Chronicles The Smiley Face Pillow pt3 Mother’s Rape.

1 Like

Episode 3
The smiley face pillow. The whole story.

My first poltergeist experience happened not too long after having moved into the new house, long before the Man in the mirror incident that I recently spoke of, there had been many strange happenings on and around that neighborhood. These several incidences happened rather close to each other so I’m going to knock them out one by one in the order they happened. The first one I will cover is the demon hound, then the smiley face pillow, Laura’s shock and finally mother’s rape.

I was just a kid probably about 10 and my mom had been friends with this woman since highschool so I had of course known my buddy Glen since I was an infant. The two of us together were real trouble makers when we got the feel for it. The day started out fairly normal, my brother and I were staying at the McClintock house for the weekend because our parents were going on some sort of trip for the weekend.

My brother and Glen’s brother Mark were hanging around the house being watched by Glen’s older sister so Glen and I decided to go out wandering around town. We went down to the skate park and played some video games in the arcade. We met up with a few girls and boys our age at the skate park and decided to go for a walk through the park. I remember that Glen had stolen a bottle of some kind of alcohol from his mother and we all had some.

The situation couldn’t have been more perfect for what was about to come next. We reached the baseball diamonds in the park. As we walked across the field Glen spotted an aluminum baseball bat. The kind used for pewee baseball. He started swinging the bat like he was trying to hit a fast ball.

One of the girls popped up and said that there were frogs hopping around and one of the boys suggested we play frog ball. I was against it because I thought frogs were cool and smashing them with a bat was not cool. They didn’t really care what I had to say. One of the girls kind of befriended me because she was a fan of frogs too and didn’t approve either. We decided to leave them to their devices and do our own thing. We talked about school and as we were walking towards the soy fields she said she didn’t want to go near the fields, and I asked her why.

She went on to explain that her and her friend had been playing around near the soy field a few days ago and they had seen what seemed like a strange beast in the fog of the dusk of evening. I asked what it was she said she didn’t know but it was like the shadow of a large wolf or dog and it moved and growled at them but it didn’t leave the soy field. I was intrigued by her story.
The day went on great everyone went home and we decided to head back to Glen’s house. Along the way we decided to take a short cut and go through the woods.

We made our way through the woods part way and it was already dusk. We knew we had a ways to go but we felt confident that we could make it back before dark. We made way to the creek that was about 30 ft wide where a fallen tree formed a bridge across. We climbed up onto the tree and as we crossed that slippery moss covered oak balance beam across the creek but about half way we damn near slipped and fell down 20 ft to our doom.

Luckily we were able to hang on. I remember holding on to the slippery tree with my legs dangling down and desperately grasping at the tree and trying to climb back up. I thought for a moment that I was going to go falling down into the rocks below and either die or at least get horribly mangled.
I was in no mood for that so I climbed my ass back up on the tree. We made it across and breathed a sigh of relief. Then everything went quiet, dead silent even. There was no wind and not a single sound of any bird or beast of the woods.

Then we heard it, it was a menacing growl. We looked all around and didn’t see anything. We could clearly hear the sound of growling moving around us circling us even. We knew it was time to get the hell out of there. We ran our asses off till we came to the soy fields. We could see his house from where we were and so we ran even faster, Glen slipped and fell and as I went to help him get up he looked behind me and turned white as a ghost, he pointed over my shoulder and I turned to look. What I saw behind me was the largest creature type animal I had ever seen it looked like a bone EXO skeleton beastimg_20160926_084751 with red eyes. The fangs looked prehistoric and it was as if this beast had come streight out of hell.

It snarled and slashed at us with it’s teeth and we jumped up and ran for our lives. As we finally made it to the road across from Glen’s house we ran out into the street and towards Glen’s house, as we turned back we both saw the beast vanish into thin air and as we made our way into the house we sat down on the couch exhausted. We didn’t say a word to each other for about fifteen minutes, of course after that we talked about it all night. What actually kept us talking all night was the fact that we had claw marks and slashes in our clothes. I had to borrow a shirt from Glen because mine was full of slash holes.

Whatever it was had real enough teeth and claws so. regardless if it was a phantom wolf or what have you it obviously was able to effect this physical reality quite well. We spent the rest of the night doing something safer…Playing Nintendo. We just wanted to chill after that. We didn’t want to have to deal with another hell hound.

Next up the Smiley Face Pillow.

The Smiley Face Pillow pt 2

Laura’s Shock

My mother was going through her old things still in my grandparents house one day. She brought over a pillow that had a smiley face on it and a bunch of handwritten names. She showed me the pillow and told me about the day she got the pillow. She was still in highschool when she broke her leg and in the united States it’s a tradition to have all your friends sign your cast when they visit you in the hospital. Her friend gave her the pillow and she decided to have all her friends sign the pillow instead of the cast. I think she wanted to be able to keep all the signatures since once the cast came off it would be thrown away.

Her long time friend Laura who’s name was on the pillow had come over to visit. It was late in the evening and my mom and Laura were drinking wine coolers and smoking cigarettes in the kitchen. Laura went to go to use the bathroom and on her way she passed my parents’ bedroom. I was watching TV and my mom was in the kitchen when we heard a blood curdling scream. We both ran towards the bedroom to see Laura hyperventilating in the hallway.

My mom asked her what was going on. She said that she saw a translucent mist like figure that stood by the side of the bed. Of course when we arrived the mist was gone but Laura was still hysteric. My mother I think knew that it was her grand mother my great grandmother. Because she walked right in that room and asked ” grandma is that you?” There was no response and it felt as if the energy was gone. Laura asked my mom how she could even go in there and not be afraid. My mom responded by saying “after what I’ve been through my grandmother’s ghost is not that scary.” Laura asked ” Jesus, what the hell could you have been through that makes that not horrifying to you?” My mom asked her to come into the kitchen and told me to go watch TV because if I hear it I will have nightmares.

I went into the other room and proceeded to drop some eaves. I listened to the story because I couldn’t resist. My mother went on to explain, ” Laura, do you remember when We went to that party and there was that guy who was doing Tarot cards and he did a reading for me and said that I had something evil following me?” Laura thought back trying to remember, ” yeah I think I do, I remember it being really wired I had never seen a tarot deck before.” My mom continued her story,

“When we all sat down and began the reading he looked right at me suspiciously. He began the reading and I don’t remember much but I do remember getting the tower and the Devil in my reading and the three of swords. He told me that I had some evil presence following me. I said well I belong to Jesus so nothing can touch me, and the guy reading me said hey shut up. I said but why it’s true I’m a Christian and I believe in Jesus so nothing can happen to me. He again said shut up and I asked him why and he said ” because you’re gonna piss something off.” I didn’t know what to think of it but as you know the next day I broke my leg.” Laura gasped, ” oh my god you did, didn’t you.” She sat back in her chair, ” Yes I did but that’s not even the bad part.”

The Smiley Face Pillow pt 3 Mother’s Rape.

My mother began into her story and Laura sat there enveloped in curiosity with her cigarette burning down a long ash between her fingers. My mother began, ” Later that night that I broke my leg I was laying down for bed. I was reading a book I think it was Gone with the Wind, and I began to get tired so I turned off the lamp and closed my eyes. I remember laying there for several minutes letting the days thoughts unravel in my head, then out of nowhere it started.

I could hear the sound of scratching and a grinding, I figured it was some animal in the attic so I didn’t think anything of it until I heard footsteps. I herd them in the hallway and they stopped by the bedroom door. I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye standing in the doorway. I felt it’s presence and it was evil. It moved about the room until it appeared at the foot of my bed. I tried to scream but nothing came out I tried to move but I was paralyzed. I was more terrified than I had ever been in my life. It only got worse as I saw more clearly the figure as it moved more into my view. It was a dark black cloaked figure and I couldn’t see a face just black shadow. I felt the pressure of it as it climbed up on top of me. The weight of it was crushing and I couldn’t breathe, I felt suffocated.

I felt it climbing under the covers with me and I tried and tried to scream kick or anything but I was completely paralyzed from head to toe. I felt it’s long bony fingers sliding up my leg it then seemed as if it was pushing down on my broken leg and the pain was excruciating. When it stopped pushing on my broken leg I realized that it had spread my legs and was beginning to violate me. It was a horrible experience and as it was happening I prayed for Jesus to come save me but the thing went on for a while but I just kept praying and eventually it stopped floated above me for a moment then it vanished into thin air I sat up immediately and turned on the light. My door to my room was locked and I got my crutches and hobbled to the door to check and sure enough it was still locked. No one could have come in and both windows were closed and latched shut. I figured it was a very terrible and vivid dream but I knew deep down it was real. This happened almost every couple nights for months until I got pregnant with Adam, then it stopped all together. Some months later it resumed again and it happens to me still today. Not as frequently but about a few times a month. Sometimes I may go a good six months to a year but it always comes back to terrorize me. I almost went crazy and it could have something to do with the whole post pregnancy psychosis I had.

Laura sat back in her chair and put out her cigarette, “I remember you saying something about ending up in the hospital because of that but I don’t remember if you told me what all happened.”
My mom, nodded her head, “I didn’t tell anyone but I kind of lost it. I thought that poor Adam was some kind of demon child and I thought that I had to drown him in the tub to save the world. Luckily my mom stopped me and we got me the help I needed. I came to my senses and now I know it was just crazy, I mean I almost drowned my own son.”

I decided not to eavesdrop anymore that night. The shock of what I heard haunted me for the rest of the night. I remember laying in bed later that night and I had the smiley face pillow my mother gave me on the bed with me. I slowly dosed off and was sleeping soundly. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a shadow dart across the room in the moonlight. I sat up and looked around my room, what I saw was the single most shocking experience of my entire childhood.

I saw the smiley face pillow floating off of my bed and across the room. I immediately hid under the covers like I did when I was an infant and I saw the woman in blue. I stayed under those covers freaking out until morning when the sun came up and I felt it finally safe to come out. I remember thinking the first thing I’m going to do after taking a nice long piss is find that smiley face pillow. When I got back into my room I searched everywhere in my room for the pillow and then everywhere in the house. I never saw that pillow again and nobody knows what happened to it. Perhaps some day it might turn up who knows.

3 Likes

Adam, I’m not sure I feel comfortable liking this post about your mother being raped. Thanks for sharing though. I’m sure whatever has been terrorizing your poor mother has been dealt with, or is that for another story?

Ahh, I dont like your mom being raped either, what I like is that you feel comfortable enough in who you are to share your life with us.
My sugar bottomed out a lil bit ago so im still out a lil bit.

You can like the post because later in life the problem gets resolved. It’s a happy ending but another story.

1 Like
1 Like

Burger King the home of the Whopper! The only fast food company not using the meat of human children! Way to go Burger King! You get props for not being cannibals!

Lucifer the ultimate rebel against tyranny! Billy Idol - Rebel Yell (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Are you going gto be heros or are you going to be a bunch of fucking Lolo’s wishing in one hand and shitting in the other? It’s time to be strong and stop fucking around it’s time to kick some fucking globalists Ass!!! Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero (Lyrics) - YouTube

I’ve merged this with your existing personal thread, because this seems like more personal chronicling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m full of warrior spirit and It’s high time for it no more fucking around! It’s time for us to kick some ass!!!

If I have Tobe some kind d of Messiah to motivate people to do what is right then so be it! I’m not willing to stand by while injustice seeks to rule! It’s time to fight. Triumph- Fight the Good Fight (Lyrics). - YouTube

1 Like

Time to kick some ass!!! Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger (Official HD Video) - YouTube

It was very interesting as a testimony. We almost feel to read the beginning of a story, you could even write a book mixing these experiences with fiction to be honest.

By the way, i feel really sorry for your mom, it must have been extremely difficult to understand and to accept especially since she was religious. Must be traumatic.

I’m really happy that she did not drown you because you are a really bright and very interesting human.

I would be very happy to read the following if there is one so do not hesitate to come back to write here.

2 Likes

Well it’s interesting that I come back here for this because I now thanks to you @Freaya and king Piamon we found the woman in blue…

3 Likes

He’s the one you should thanks the most. King Paimon is totally amazing. Nothing else to say.

3 Likes

If you want to know who the Antichrist is…
Have a look in the mirror. Ask him his name and we will say legion for we are many… And we all seem to hang out at BALG…

So that being said, the Antichrist is with in you it is you. You the black magician worshiping devils in mom’s basement. Striving for a deeper spiritual truth outside mainstream religion and spirituality. Something so precious it’s guarded by demons like gargoyles perched on cathedrals to keep away the uninitiated and profane.

Those that cross the boundaries of fear and doubt and come to the crossroads find themselves in a new world. A world of seeing reality for the first time as it is, unfiltered by preconceived notions and mental brainwashing.

Demonic, Antichrist etc why do we use these words? Because they convey a symbol of rebellion against the oppressive with an edge…

What I have come to discover tonight with @Freaya and King Paimon was a life changing moment of self realization and new discovery.
I had told you previously of the woman in blue. Tonight I learned something amazing.

2 Likes

The Woman In Blue II Rise of Vapula.

I had told you the story of the woman in blue. But I had no idea I would come to find who she was and where she had been all this time. The night started out like any other night it was Sunday April 29 this year of our Lucifer 2018.

I was discussing with My beloved @Freaya about her dream she had the night before. Now this dream would be significant in a variety of ways all of which were unexpected and strangely coincidental, but alas, tis the nature of the beast.

She began by telling me of her dream and what was involved. I believe she will be writing her own version of said dream and I would like to link that here at this time when she has completed her post.
Then I will be telling the version of the experience through my eyes and how it became significant to my past and the woman in blue…

In the Discordan Church of Bob the only rule taken seriously is the rule that you should never take religion seriously…

Had my mother not taken religion so seriously she might not have chosen to drown me because she thought I was the Antichrist. So of course now to say one is of the legion Antichrist is to say I am seeking spiritual truth without fear or doubt and I love the surprised look of horror on your face at hearing what I just said.

2 Likes

The thing about psychics is they all want to feel special. Like their ability is some kind of magical fucking gift from god or some shit. They don’t want you to know that it’s a bunch of bullshit and they are no more special than the next guy.
But all that they are doing is paying attention to the right parts of themselves. Everybody has the same ability it’s just few stopped their minds long enough to hear what the universe had to say. Others have not yet tried. There is nothing more spectacular about Uri Geller than there is in every individual.
Don’t let charletons and con men deceive you when the power is within ones own self the whole time.
This has been a public service announcement from Beelzebub and king Paimon.

4 Likes

Funny I just saw this. I tried to quote something else and I see this instead. And my phone autocorrected else Into Wales. What the hell.

And those two have helped me a lot.

1 Like