The Changeling Rite [closed]

To the Fey Folk::: Come into me please Take possession of me Feed through me Ride me As you wish … Just offering myself to them, so it is official

1 Like

Just reiterating that the ritual will take place Saturday night probably about 9ish EST, because I work ten hours a day and I am tired on weekdays lol. But just like before I will post here and tag all the participants just before I start preparing.

2 Likes

Ironically this thread happened after my petition to azazel to aid in me connecting to my true self a bit more, and multiple readings have seen I’m more aligning to the “darker” aspect of my true self which is tied to fae, so this was great timing lol.

3 Likes

Okay, today has been a cluster fuck. The ritual will be taking place tonight but probably in a few hours. A little later than anticipated. I will update as and when.

3 Likes

@anon48079295 @Keteriya @jbkbmz @DarkestKnight

I have to do a little prep work, but the ritual will begin at roughly 11pm EST, about 20minutes from the time this is posted.

5 Likes

Prep work done. Starting now.

4 Likes

What do I do?

1 Like

The ritual is completed. The gate was opened and all four names have been given and attuned to the Fires of the Fey and the Unseelie Court.

@jbkbmz You do whatever it is that you do. How you carry yourself or your practice is up to you and how the Hidden Folk approach you.

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you kindly, good sir @UnseelieDiabolus

I tried to meditate around the time you performed the ritual, but wound up falling into a dead sleep.

4 Likes

Does that count as a success then? It certainly raises an interesting connection to old tales of falling asleep on fairy mounds :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I keep sensing a presence, entity staring at me through my computer screen and when walking outside, so I invited it/them into me, to ride me ( piggy back, horse and rider, ) to attach to me and I carry them with me.

2 Likes

For me it was a short trance that I had to pull myself out of (it happened while driving I was still partially aware and since it was a long empty street nothing bad happened lol)

3 Likes

I haven’t noticed any particular effect from this ritual so far, but I saw these memes yesterday and this immediately came to mind because they have my name now…

4 Likes

Ha! They are watching you.

Have you tried actively doing any work with the fey since the rite?

2 Likes

No, I have not tried to work with them yet. I’ve been focused primarily on my angelic work.

Is there a particular way I should approach them?

1 Like

fae dogs have been around me, Cu Sidhe

2 Likes

Probably the simplest would be to journey into the fairy mounds in meditation. Since you went through the Changeling Rite, you could likely use my Circle or just the Goblin Key sigil as a gateway.

5 Likes

Thanks. I will give the Goblin Key a try.

2 Likes

Awesome. I haven’t had anyone else work with these parts of my practice yet, so if you try it, I’d love to know how it worked for you!

4 Likes