The Changeling Rite [closed]

Always learning right even when being stubborn. I think this played out as “Let her think this is her idea.” I will keep you updated on what happens from this ritual.

3 Likes

Hmm…this makes me wonder if my island has Fae :thinking:

Nice ritual, @UnseelieDiabolus.

2 Likes

The Fae are everywhere their people have traveled. It’s quite likely they are there, they are called the Hidden Folk for a reason lol.

And thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

If you decide to do this again I volunteer as tribute :laughing:

4 Likes

So I responded, and I have to say I think they came to me pretty quickly. But it may have been the unseely fae.

5 Likes

@anon48079295 I may do one more run next weekend so I will let you know!

@Voodooking Most likely. I did stipulate in the original post that it was tuning you to the Unseelie Court lol. Wonderful to hear that it worked though! Would you mind expanding on your experience? If not, that’s completely understandable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you writing this all down??? I as I probably should too :joy:

2 Likes

I’m taking screenshots to write down later if that counts :joy:

2 Likes

Yes that counts it think I am sure C.Wilson will tell us if it doesn’t :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well all I can remember is them coming into my dream and watching someone intensely that did me wrong.

2 Likes

any updates? :eyes:

3 Likes

Well on this end I will be opening up another round for you plus two more spots to be done on Saturday. I just haven’t gotten around to making a formal post about it yet lol

4 Likes

I’m interested in round two when you get to it, if you have room.

2 Likes

Well hell, alright, lol. I guess I will open it up now.

I have one slot left of the three.

1: @anon48079295

2: @Keteriya

3: [Open]

4 Likes

Gods, I’m tempted…

4 Likes

You are a legend around here dude. The time slot may vary, but I will leave a bonus slot open for you to take up at any time you want if you choose to.

4 Likes

I appreciate that, brother.

I’m in.

3 Likes

Alright then, my dude.

Okay, so we have @anon48079295 , @Keteriya , and @DarkestKnight is claiming his bonus slot. I’ll leave one more open, but as for you three, sometime between now and Saturday, I’ll need you to send me your first and last names. All completely confidential of course.

Saturday night I will perform the Changeling Rite for you all and attune you to the world of the Fey by way of the Unseelie Court.

4 Likes

I DO. As you wish I sent a P.M

2 Likes

Alright folks, that’s this round closed. I don’t know if I will be doing more or not in this manner, but I want to go ahead and thank everyone who has willingly been my testers for this ritual!

6 Likes