The Book of Smokeless Fire ? & Need Help

i really want to read this but in my country i guess no one selling it is there any version of this like e - book or
kindle ,
even pdf could be useful

Not sure it can be bought as pdf or kindle but amazon got the book, they dont delivere to your country?

I just checked Amazon and it is not available on Kindle, only paperback.

Also, @Afsin, you joined us on Jun 17, and have made 11 posts so far, but have not introduced yourself. Please do so. It is a rule here:

handIntro

1 Like

Just an add on for everyone who didn’t know. In other countries it’s easy to buy Kindle/PDF from Amazon. You can download their kindle (Windows/Apple) app too. So if you don’t have a Kindle device you can read it.

Yes but this is not avaiable on kindle

Well then i recommend the real book from amazon.

1 Like
     This is problem they are not deliver to my country maybe few seller ' s can but shipping probably took week 

’ s

EBay then mayby

And as @DarkestKnight wrote you should introduce yourself in the thread he posted, thats a rule and your account might be temporarily frozen If you do t follow that rule.

Well even If shipping takes a couple of week is that really a problem? Patience is a virtue you know(;

1 Like

Amazon ships also to other countries. I live in Europe, takes a few weeks but I get the books.

If you want to save money you can buy used books from Amazon, if it’s available. Their great too. Options enough

i just need that book reall y soon , i need to make a pact  and talk with the some djinn  

i search if there is a any e - book of this book but can ’ t find it
so i m searching for a pdf

There is no pdf version of it and If it is thats a copyrigh violation.

Shipping time is probobly 1-2 week thats not so long to wait and price for it is about 25 bucks and thats not much.

1 Like

it is not about the country , it is not on kindle or any other e - book app ’ s

i understand that i didnt read up there mb but there is another book place i got it before its based in UK might work for you let me see if i cant find it

idk if it will ship to you but here you go, just a warning if i remember right i had alittle bit of a problem with the site it toke awhile to come in

Just checked the earlist delivering time is " August 9-28. "   
       if i can ' t find it in few day ' s probably going to buy from Amazon