The Book of Levi

I’ve cobbled together a spherical representation of the Sephiroth. It occured to me that, when translated into a sphere, if we tilt the axis to mirror that of the planets and the galaxies and so on…Daath becomes true north. With the Earth, north points to Polaris. Which suddenly lends a fuckton of importance to that star, if we consider it the physical equivalent to Daath.

Not to derail my own topic but this is also interesting (@Lady_Eva) …
ursa-major-swastika

I was raised in Alaska, hilariously…

3 Likes

I’ve wondered before if anything interesting would result from making the Sephiroth/Qliphoth three-dimensional. For the spherical representation, what would happen if you made the Tree wrap back around to itself, merging Kether and Malkuth (or Nahemoth and Thaumiel)?

2 Likes

Yep, that is indeed what I wanted to do. And looking at the sphere, it feels like the points of the left and right columns might merge as well.
The Kether-Malkuth union is what inspired this to begin with. Check it out:

2 Likes

Alsooo…this might interest you:
sephiroth02

4 Likes

Good show old sport, cheers!

2 Likes

Another one to log here…

2 Likes

When you stand in the heptagram, you form eight points because you’re in the center. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

The heptagram of the planets…

1 Like

I think, sometime this weekend or next, I’m going to start a little servitor army. I’ve never attempted to create one before but the concept certainly suits my range of skills.

I love creating things. I’m an artist, as many of you know. I’m also a writer, award-winning poet, and so on. Creation is fun and rewarding. And I really love creating characters. So the idea of building things from my own energy and breathing life into them is the perfect combination of my arts.

Dimsum - My protector and destroyer of enemies!
Papillon - The soothing butterfly who quells stressful situations
[name pending] - Gatherer of wealth and identifier of opportunity
Sassafrass - Coquettish agent of influence

I will utilize my art and writing abilities to define them as much as possible before conducting any kind of ritual. I’ll draw “concept art” of their forms. I’ll write full back stories. Once they’re my precious babies of creation, in my mind, then I’ll take the next step.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

4 Likes

Well done, young padawan.
If you look at the stuff I’ve been chasing in my last few entries in this here journal, you’ll see why that comment is significant indeed.

2 Likes

Why don’t more people gather together their own legions of spirits like the higher-ups do? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
If we’re supposed to be gods, surely we can create our own armies. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I believe I have unlocked one of the secrets of the River.
Namely, RNA.

dna-vs-rna-structure_med

My quest is about evolution and transformation. RNA certainly has the look of a river, doesn’t it?
Meanwhile, it’s been discovered that some cephalopods can alter their RNA “on the fly”. But they aren’t the only creatures who do this. All species do but generally to a much smaller extent. So…in the interests of evolution, what if we could train ourselves to send messages via RNA and update our DNA, at will, like the octopus does?

It is possible that Azazel and Belial are encouraging actual, physical evolution alongside the spiritual. I think this is worth doing some meditations/trances around…

3 Likes

Compare/contrast…

A drawing I did with Azazel:

3 Likes

Black pyramid, whiteish pyramid :thinking:

1 Like

I personally refer to the white pyramid as the “glowy” pyramid. It’s always light but not necessarily white.

1 Like

Light and darkness, unmanifested and manifested, Kether and Makuth are two sides of the same coin.

Yet the pyramid points towards the North at its Zenith.

North is Da’ath. Say, what was the inspiration for the whole sphere thing you did with Da’ath?

1 Like

This was:

3 Likes

I think we should bring in Sacred Geometry to this. I’m being reminded of something…

2 Likes

Daath is considered by most to be a gateway of consciousness, to move between the Sephiroth and Qlippoth…or who knows what else.

2 Likes

Some visual notes…

1 Like