The Black Pullet

Would you two recommend this book? Also are there talismans of protection in there?

I would recommend it. Just because its cool lol.
This is my first actual work from it though. So Charles9 maybe be more helpful.

2 Likes

There is a book called black spells of fire spirits by Carl Nagel.

It gives a easy, workable method to work with the black pullet.

You may check it out.

6 Likes

[quote=“adhi69, post:15, topic:8842”]There is a book called black spells of fire spirits by Carl Nagel.

It gives a easy, workable method to work with the black pullet.

You may check it out.[/quote]
Cool! Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Haha!! I found the golden eggs!!

https://s13.postimg.org/5nx8z4emv/0219171639.jpg

So many eggs and so few quarters!! The humorous side of magick! :wink:

4 Likes

on a more serious note i was working with the golden egg
i never could figure. out why Azazel would show me…a vision of me laying golden eggs then during my birthday week the week of may first…i saw the golden egg then a baby.
so i did research.
i did discover the golden egg and women do “lay” them during ovulation.

hope this doesn’t gross anyone out but i have a link as well.
also i cant wait to do more work from this book.
heres the evidence :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

God we are so mindbogingly complex! Golden eggs and all. wow!

6 Likes

yes my mind was blown on that one. it was during a time that i was seeing like a million things at once and i needed a break to sort it all out. sometimes we get overloaded with so much at once that it literally blows our minds. this was amazing though!

7 Likes

^ That just came to mind… :slight_smile:

11 Likes

i love it :heart:

4 Likes

im stealing your pic

1 Like

So i’ve been looking for sigils/seals that summon legions, and EA states in EE that the seals in the black pullet do just that. I have a big money goal that requires a strong force. Seal 5 in particular looks interesting to me. @Eye_of_Ra @charles9 How did it work out for you?

3 Likes

I had completely forgotten about this so had to go look through my notebooks and do some searching online.
The victim died back in august, still can’t remember why i did that curse to begin with but whatever.

5 Likes

Ah, very interesting. Did you ever come around to completing your work with the fifth seal? Also noticed that the second seal is OP as fuck.

“Goetic Circle - You can allegedly gain all your desires by wearing this seal on your person and to achieve your desires say, “Saram”.”

Doesnt that make all the other seals pretty much obsolete? I mean, why use the other seals when you can just use the second one

3 Likes

not really, i got distracted with other things.

No idea. been a long time since i’ve done anything with those talismans.

2 Likes

i’m new to this, i mostly been using the Key of Solomon . and they have always worked fine, some ex dark witch has been cursing me for many years,
but i had my own protection Talisman which worked fine for 7 years,

but since i was showed her my protection talisman, after a month it become useless, SO I NOTICED IT WAS HER CURSING ME, and a hudu healer also told me it was a dark witch putting curses on me and my kids now.
so i began to search something else different and powerful to over stop her black magic curses.
i found Black Pullet , it just came down to me very easy , like if the spirits of Black Pullet wanted me to find them some how…
BUT since you know somthing about 3, and 5 . and worked just find with paper ink , ect…

which number of Talisman to use along with there magic words - TO BLOCK her OUT FROM her OWN - BLACK MAGIC ?? like if your telling the Black Pullet Spirits to go tell the black magic to not listen to the person who was cursing me ? to stop them from cursing me every & each month repeatedly. make her powerless for ever.

3 Likes

easy way to understand, which Black Pullet Talisman number would i use,? to make her powerless , so as she go make her black magic rituals to cursing me AS IF THERE ARE NON SPIRITS there near her to listen to her, or infect a better way, IT’S LIKE IF SHE IS BEING IGNORED, by the help of Black Pullet ?
or better way
;what ever she wishes on cursing others, the curses go’s open her to her self, as she doing it.
(maybe she learns her lesson and stops cursing a lot .)

1 Like

Try either 13, 14, 22 or use all of them together.

2 Likes

woaw , thanks for fast response, very great-full. i was just reading about 22 , il try all 3 Tal’s first what you suggested for me, see how il go - in a circle of a month, then if not, il have lots to do to do them all. but thanks heaps.

This is wonderful news !!! I would have spent nearly 2k getting these things. Thanks for your feedback Charles9

3 Likes