The Black Flame. WHAT IS IT?

If you think the black flame is, a, concept you’re, on drugs

2 Likes

I personally dont think that it is a Concept.

I say trough my own expirience it is something tangible and a spiritual gift or power of the more darker side or it generates the more dark aspect of being and the universe.

I Think he explains it a bit in it that if you combined trough your spiritual work the lower and higher parts of your spiritual being .That. In your brain or pineal gland it Chemicly chrystalizes itself into like a diamont and it turns into a Dark Cristall and through this this dark light.

I am not sure now i dont have time to watch it trough bc i am in a hury.

I practiced the chant looong time and i combined it with breathing techniques with sillent mental my personal black Flame chant the Naga Black Flame FIRST PART:Krerra Nasso Vivanne Nisan Gnabre somo na e tassa senn.

Loudly the known chants combined of Ea Ravenstar and Behemoth X it sure has spiritual background and significanse from Azazel he generated it trough them and thus opened a portal and posibility for that.

Nonethelless.
The more you know the better you can practice it or at least refine it to a higher state.

Serpentslight.~°`
T.F.

3 Likes

Interest in since I have been getting lots of vision of diamonds and wondering why… I just, read somewhere that chi is actually an enzyme and that blew my mind… Come to think if it… The secret of all this is developing hyperawareness and everything is really fucking connected spirit and flesh is one… Bu what the brain, can, accomplish from my own gnosis, is beyond what we can fathom atm

1 Like

Really enjoyed that video thanx for sharing makes me understand why when I asked Lucifer to be his son when he possessed a human he showed me the view from upon the world tree looking. I allready knew the eye was crystal like but had no idea about the sand moving up to join together, when I was precieving darkness recently a black dragon appeared wasn’t sure what to think because my concept of darkness was formless. I was once told I was the white and blue dragon and there’s only one of my that always stuck with me the person who told me said he was a black dragon of chaos hanging with him was insanely fun but he wanted to talk about everything with his mind so it was hard to hang since I couldn’t hear, when I projected next to him I Hurd him and another friend speaking with there minds so I figure I basically just need to be able to get my consciousness to shift Into my spirit more o be able to hear. An hopefully soon we can scan each other again I’m getting better should be able to see about you I stead of what you’ve been watching :grin: I still want to know what you see, I was sorta down that it was you who the joker decided to Interact and show that realm to. If you give me the Ok when ever I’m feeling real good in scanning I’ll just give you one and start it up. Are you left handed btw I did super mini scan just seeing if I could start to percieve you or if it would automattically go to your spirit friend from last time and there was a dragon standing on hind legs then a man in armor weilding a great sword with his left hand. There wasn’t color you could pm me what to look for in the scan and I’ll focus on those points and just post in the scan thread since I got a little over a week remaining until I can scan in pm, I had good ones last time I did scans got one person’s form right one I just ended up getting stuck interacting with the two goddesses that appeared they both showed me picks that were life like I don’t see that clear normally wish I knew who they were lol. So yea sorry I had/have a joker that played around last time I had no idea about him until right before I red the scan which you priorly did, he hasn’t done anything since then besides make me lol. I’ll ask him not to mess around on your scan. He nodded he wouldn’t

1 Like

I dont think that he messed around too much Vainy. but he shows you have a conection to a trickster spirit that would be conected tho sceeming or gambling and yes misleading too.

But the most part was alright from what i gathered.

Yes of course i am more than Happy to assist you in your scan ability exercises.

We should do next week i feel.
@Vaynord

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts re: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-black-flame-what-is-it/116772/

This is interesting, as I did a meditation with Azazel at the time you wrote this and he had me do the black flame meditation.

1 Like

The pope that he releases to the general occult populace stolen and confescated books and scryptures in Digital Format.

And that.

I work from the inside out to destroy these abrahamic orders…

1 Like

I dont intend to fix these Scamy Abry religions.
I intent to aninhilate it completely.

They have and it is long known by now crossed the line way too deep and too much to go back and fix anything they have done.
The damage was done and the most part wasnt even repayed or aknowledged really.

We should take thinks for that matter magicly in our own hands to bring the justice and Execution about…my opinion…

And i know…this opinion and mentality is longing and expressed in many people.

Thats good.

I’ll just leave this here.

4 Likes

How, exactly,do you work to destroy them …id join in on this

2 Likes

The first ones I actually saw define the term “black flame” as a working lhp concept was the Temple of Set. They defined it as a person’s isolate consciousness. Their inner divinity, if you will. Now it has been co-opted to mean any number of things to the point that the term is becoming meaningless.

10 Likes

Well i thank you for that Prophet.

Apreciated :blush:

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s unknown self manifesting energetically, potential of individuation, in this case self dedication and godhood.

The darkness of the flame probably reflects the energy inherit within it, to get as far away from source as possible GOD (conciousness must reach into the abyss and void) the darkness and material world.
Demons and fallen angels reign here, they’ve been defying and using their knowledge to propell humanities godhood for generations.

We reject aspects of THE ALL and isolate a part, then we neutralize the rest. This leaves us with only our chosen manifestation and universe because we reject all that is unfit and are neutral to the energy of less degrees.

There are black flames in a popular show here’s the definition:

Amaterasu the highest level of Fire Release. Said to represent the “Material World and Light”. The flames from hell, burning as hot as the sun itself. It consumes all material even other flames.

6 Likes

Interesting thank you !.

Have any sources to offer?
@Titan.M

@Serpentslight What Titan is talking about is the anime series Naruto Shippuden. The anime draws alot from ancient religious beliefs of Japan, Amaterasu being the sun goddess in ancient Japan. It’s interesting that Sasuke Uchia(@Titan.M’s profile pic) is a character who draws strength from a darker side of the Naruto universe’s energy source called “chakra” and is interestingly left handed. He is the most prominent user of the black flame(described by Titan) called Amaterasu.

The creator’s(Masashi Kisimoto) brother, Seishi Kisimoto drew inspiration from the occult, more so than Masashi. One work of Seishi’s called “666 satan” uses ideas relating to the Goetia, Shem HaMephorash and heavily from Kabbalastic concepts.

It’s quite possible that it’s intended to represent the black flame. @Titan.M nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for informing him. Naruto universe is layered with mulitilevel symbolism. :point_up_2:

Uchiha are a clan of ninjas know for their stern and stoic nature individuals.

Hyper focused, in there own class as ninjas.
Many within the shadow aspect of both society.
They hold interesting views of the world sometimes to a fault. This is reflected in each ninjas nature and chakra.

Naruto the main character is more of a classical hero who is burdened with chakra at birth, interesting enough a Demon.

His adversary and rival is Sasuke. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am also interested in what this is. Several meta sellers claim to conjure “black flame warrior demons” and the like, i.e, entities who have undergone some kind of training and ascension.

Finding a legit seller is like finding a needle in a haystack, for a legit seller finding a black flame user or warrior who wants to be conjured is like finding a needle in a 50 story high haystack. Next to impossible, they’re charlatans.
To find out what the black flame is, its best to invoke Azazel and ask him directly. Words cannot quite convey what it is, its best to work with him and experience it yourself.

1 Like

Okay. I’ve seen a few who specialize in conjuring demons to offer this, but I don’t really understand it. It’s like some kind of magick and warrior path they undergo. Is this something we can do too?
But yeah, legit sellers, I don’t think they exist.