What is the black flame

So what is the black flame I’m a thelimite but want to learn

4 Likes

i dont think anyone trully knows besides the inner darkness inside of us but hopefully this link can help i havent really seen much people on here entirely know what it is either

https://theluciferiannextdoor.com/2014/09/26/the-black-flame/

2 Likes

according to some, the black flame is similar to (or the same as) the true self/true will

some even say it’s specific to those who follow the more sinister paths, essentially setting them apart from the majority of people, spiritual and profane alike

others conjecture that the black flame is just another name for the human soul, or a similar concept, or is at least an intrinsic part of it

10 Likes

Which “black flame” are you asking about?

There is the Black Flame of Azazel…

The Black Flame of Ahriman…

The Black Flame of Satan…

Each path has a different definition of what the black flame is and what it symbolizes.

16 Likes

To me, it is the light of darkness. It is our dark divinity that illumines our paths in darkness wherever they may lead. Unlike the typical flame of light, this light is individual and may lead to where no other human has been. It is the light that shows that which is usually hidden or avoided.

There is much more to it than that. If you truly want to know what it is, seek it out for yourself and see if any definitions match what you find.

13 Likes

That would be my understanding of it as well.

2 Likes

Holy shit it’s the left-hand path h.g.a awesome I had no idea. I’ve got some research to do 93!

1 Like

It is said the true adept has his head above heaven and feet below the hells I think it means I should achieve both. As if one was not hard enough

6 Likes

I’m convinced I can make my own heaven in hell, but to each their own. :wink:

2 Likes

I always feel that the black flame is the infinite potential of the individual but it’s own - that is, as if resulting from the full essence of that individual, (not the god/world) but at the same time it is unlimited on it’s own existential way.

I’m not sure if this is it, but I feel it through my intuition.

7 Likes

The Black Flame is a symbolic representation of the reversal of the limiting patterns of the false light and a return back to the void, the infinite nothing, our true self, and our true power.

7 Likes

Hi @ArrowBlack99

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

3 Likes

Which “black flame” are you asking about?

There is the Black Flame of Azazel…

The Black Flame of Ahriman…

The Black Flame of Satan…

What’s the difference? Is one Flame blacker, darker than another? I’m interested.

1 Like

I have no idea. It’s not really my thing.

1 Like

It’s interesting, conceptually. Why I ask. I’ll have to look into the difference. I’ve felt a black flame for Satan, but to me it represents a separate flame of the soul usually part of a separate being and LHP.

An year ago I asked Azazel about his Black Flame, he replied that it’s the will to don’t stop, to reach the Star illuminating the path. It symbolizes the industriousness of those managing to conquering their being in the old times.

1 Like

The will of the magician. About the star, while I was channeling I wondered if it was for example the one mentioned here - YouTube and he said that I may view it so.

So the black flame is a state of mind and conciusness or a part of a path?

The Black flame is the power of outer darkness as a whole, the darkness taking the form of fire, darkness yet fire.

2 Likes

From what you told i understand it as a form of empowerment then … i feel like im somehow familiar but really dont know anything about it