The Black Cube Of Saturn - What I channeled from thy father

“ The Black Cube is centred above all
In the midst of a powerful storm
In the dead sun, reborn in darkness
To touch the black cube, is to touch the impossible, to control the black cube is to control the uncontrollable.

Shards of Saturn’s Essence, merged with the remainder ashes of the dead solar power forged in noxious, poisonous gases held together by the storm. Rings charge it, Darkness encircles it and the dark lunar rays of the moon Titan feed it.

The blood of men and animal and god have been anointed upon it, however what exist in the core of the black cube is a paradox that which cannot be explained.

It’s radiance blackens and poisons the veins of men, it’s radiance causes famine and disaster. However it’s radiance is power which if ever can be harnessed is a nexion unlike any other.

Serpents, Scorpions, tainted blood as black as coal and elements unknown are the river which seeps under the cube.

Unlock the chamber, slaughter the sacrifice, rise the Saturnian columns, ignite the forbidden fire and call the keepers the dead solar obelisk.

The path begins there, the bridge of Titan will open, the rings of Saturn will play celestial songs, the darkness will close in and the tainted blood will run throughout.

This is the beginning of this path, if you survive and indeed get to the hidden chamber within hidden chambers, in the presence of the black cube. You are not prepared for the next turning of the wheel, the three headed cobra made of gold and coal will arise from smoke, there another path awaits.

Obtain the cube if possible, no matter what you believe you are not ready nor is anyone else existing or not existing for that matter, hail the black cube of Saturn “.

18 Likes

Mastery lies in ownership of one’s own creation.

5 Likes

Yay :smiley: more research.

1 Like

I’ve seen stuff like this before however this is just a theory but what if the storm vortex could be tapped into as almost a gateway this is coming from mere intuition of course.

2 Likes

The cube is the realm in which Saturn is imprisoned in yet rules from

Nice, glad to have stumbled on this on Saturday. What do you think of the The Cult of The Black Cube - A Saturnian Grimoire book?

@SaturnianPlague thanks for the post. Also why do you say Saturn is imprisoned in the black cube. To me Saturn is first, middle and last in everything.

I agree with William Mistele, who follows Franz Bardon’s system on Saturn and her teachings.

3 Likes

i actually own Cult of the black cube and that is stated within the text. it is indispensable to my practice with Saturnian magick and worship

1 Like

Oh I place an order, you have the auric edition?

I may actually astral project there and do some stuff with saturn

1 Like

i have the cloth cover, i hope to buy an auric one day. but i am going to buy the original painting of the black cube in it

1 Like

Same here, it is so bad they produce only few auric editions for the whole world, I’m super pissed with that publishing team.

A.K.A the cube is Tartarus

Isn’t that where Azazel is supposed to be chained up for helping mankind?

1 Like

it is the place where Saturn is imprisoned yet rules

1 Like

I’ve read that’s some place out in the middle eastern deserts called Dudael, which is the implied prison of all ‘fallen’ angels in xtian myth. Tartarus is a Greek thing.

There’s a lot of myths about various beings - usually the adversarial ones - being chained or imprisoned until the ‘end times’. Loki is also chained up, with a chain made of the entrails of his own son, the Titan Prometheus (Saturnian/Luciferian figure again) is chained to a rock with his liver being eaten daily for giving humans fire and crafts (also in Tartarus, a Hell underneath the Greek Hell) etc.

My feeling is they’re all a metaphor for a common, older truth, older than the stories that preserve the idea but not all the same details, and has something to do with the veil that keeps us from clearly remembering our own history and seeing the subtle realms as much as it stops the daemons from manifesting randomly into 3D.

Which, I think, is why ‘ask and ye shall receive’ is the MO, and daemons don’t get to do a whole lot unless a human asks them to.

Don’t see why not? The comparatively tiny Earth storms are fun energy to play with; I’d be surprised if that one was anything short of amazing. Fun fact, there’s another storm on the South pole as well, but circular, I feel they could be used in conjunction, but draw a blank on what for. :confused:

1 Like

Interesting! Black cubes are also used by Islam and the UN, it stands to sense that they’d try and externalize their dominion by limiting the scope of interference! :slight_smile:

Try out the White Cube of the Moon. It’s a lot less known, but a lot more variable and unpredictable! It makes great games. That Cenobite cube thing from Star Vs. The Forces of Evil is an approachable fractal. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just saw the auric edition price of a new book for pre-order, it’s € 229! I bet even the Black Cube book must have been in the similar range or probably more!

I hope I make enough money to spend so much on one book!

aurics are pricey but useful

1 Like

Saturn: a portal of sorts to a spiritual dimension? A door to a realm we dare to tread in?
Hmmmm….

Saturn rules over the realm of Tartarus. the land of the dead so yes