The Big Chillout Thread

Chandler Bing.

2 Likes

What thing are you talking about? I don’t think it’s mine lol, but this is where I found them, in case it is.

1 Like

Something else that can give me happiness and joy and success

So, I don’t have a car. There’s only a tiny grocery store in town… but I found out that the instacart app delivers to my tiny backassward town from two stores- 25 minutes or so from me. That’s cool, can’t use my main payment method with them though, so most of my groceries will stay through Amazon pantry, really only can’t get refrigerated or frozen goods from Amazon anyways, and they have great prices.

But here is what I just ordered with my free delivery for signing up with Instacart:

Yep that’s right going to be chilling with my favorite pie tonight.

5 Likes

Is drooling

2 Likes

They are drool worthy. Boyfriend and I have shared many of these in a single evening of being fckd up together lmao.

I’ve been wanting to have one again for months!

2 Likes

Joins you.

2 Likes

They look way better than my soap cookies.

3 Likes

Honestly the best chocolate pies I’ve ever had, and that includes home made ones.

I was shaking my head thinking, wow how sad is it, that my big 2 item order is for two of these fcking pies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol if you girls ever come to the States, be sure to stop by your local Walmart/ most grocery stores and get one. They aren’t even expensive, they are just damned good. (5-7$usd.)

2 Likes

Hey, if they smell good I’ll eat them too! …Obviously! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m going to chill and bake Christmas cookies tomorrow. :relieved:

2 Likes

Idk, I was gonna eat the shit out of those soap cookies.

3 Likes

My pies are here! I ordered two so I’m willing to share… a slice! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Chillin out, just browsing random shit, that I kinda like.

3 Likes

Here’s some more dog. This is my brother’s dog who sadly passed away this year, shortly after these pictures were taken. I always like looking back at these pictures of him because he looks so happy and I’m glad I got to go on one last adventure with him. Here’s to all of our furry friends that we’ve lost this year.

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss :pensive:

3 Likes

So was sposed to be a chillout evening but man. I’m pissed as fck, cuz. One I remember now why the tribal butterfly on my hip, is a side view- I can’t do symmetry. But two, the beautiful pink metallic colored marker I used on the inside of the butterfly, ended up looking like I smeared blood all over it. All the other markers I’ve used from that pack are cool as shit but this wouldn’t color evenly and no matter what I did, I couldn’t even out the damned strokes… I even tried coloring over it with a black sharpie, but nope couldn’t do that either, so I painted it with chalkboard paint.

I managed to smear the ugly not pink metallic at the bottom, so the damned thing looks like I got blood on it. It’s my sixth attempt or I’d just trash it. Thank goodness it’s only for the next book I am working through, at the authors insistence it will aid the pathworkings so. At least I can trash it soon.

3 Likes

Oh nice! That reminds me of the tapestry I have up in my room!

Mine is good ol’ nature! Reminds me of the mountains in Colorado, which is why I chose it :slight_smile:

1 Like

If that doesn’t make you happy and relaxed, I don’t know what.

1 Like

No knowledge of the language is required.

3 Likes