The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

Awesome stuff! Thank you for taking your time to compile all of these accounts. This is my go-to place when any doubts about magick arise in my mind… and it dispels them right away :smiley:
At the same time, it reminds me that sky is the limit and that i can achieve much more than i think, if i commit and let the pieces fall into place. A genuine inspiration!

3 Likes

Verdo the best. :black_heart:

2 Likes

yeah that’s pretty cool and that’s why I like them.
oh I understand! Pretty cool to be able to manifest such sums of money

2 Likes

This thread is pure gold. Thanks Verdo. Saved me hours of searching

3 Likes

I have not seen the SALLOS one, can you link it to me? I am trying to find it in this thread but can’t find it. Looking through here is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

She’s talking about this one. If you need help browsing through this library…its always best to ask the librarian :wink:

2 Likes

Added one new story

7 Likes

Added two more stories today. I had meant to add the one by Ryce ages ago

3 Likes

@ARD please do not make edits to this thread. The wikifying power is not to be used to edit other peoples posts unless they invite you to do so

3 Likes

Sorry but i haven’t made any edits at all, I was just checking and i accidentally clicked on the edit button and instead of clicking cancel i clicked save, I promise there were no edits at all.

2 Likes

Okay cool, no problem then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have been working with Lukhorst to raise the price of Cosmos (ATOM) up to $30 so I can sell what i have and make the rent this month, and he has delivered marvelously.

I thank you, Lukhorst for your assistance in this matter, and wish you well upon all future endeavors, and if you have anything to ask of me at a later time, my door will always be open.

Thank you, Pendralion, for lending to me the services of your servant in accomplishing the task I had undertaken, your kingdom is truly magnificent, and I thank you again.

EA Koetting, Thank you for the gift of Kingdoms of Flame, it has been very helpful throughout the years in many circumstances, and I am very thankful for the help it has provided to me, and the guidance as well as I began my path. May you be blessed my friend, for all time and beyond.

3 Likes

Thanks @Verdo guess I know what I’ll be doing with my next few days. Gonna be stuck reading all these success stories lol.

2 Likes

There are many gems in there. Enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Its been a few months since I updated this. Here are some new additions to the list:

3 Likes

Ok people, i have to tell that Enochian magic is completely Bonkers!
I made script in enochian to find work that will be most suitable for me and to make good amount of money.
And i found TWO jobs!
First one where i have some experience with electric tools, with good salary.
And, with is crazy- i have no job experience or formal education in it, only what i learned by myself - job in finances as financial auditor. And yes, by finding i mean I worked already in first and received offer and contract from the second :smiley:

7 Likes

Which book you work with?

The complete enochian dictionary by Donald Laycock.

And script was created on the basis of information that i found on blog of person that work with enochia - but this blog is not in english.

5 Likes

I will buy the book in near future. Now I am reading Universal Magick from Corwin Hargrove and will experiment with the methods.

The book whose title i gave does not contain magic techniques for enochian, but it is probably best dictionary of this language.

1 Like