The Ascended Demonic

Okay guys new topic:

We have all heard the mythos of demonic beings such as Lucifer and Belial as being “fallen” angels, meaning they started as angels, but “fell” into isolate consciousness, becoming demons.

My question is, have you ever heard of it going the other way?

That is, have you ever heard of or encountered a so called “ascended demon”, meaning they started out in the infernal and then decided to become angels?

The two closest examples I can think of are Sandalphon and Metatron, only because they originated as human, and as humans we carry both the infernal and celestial, though it is a bit of a stretch.

Would love to hear you thoughts and opinions!

1 Like

My take is “fallen” pretty much just means “the JCI folks didn’t like what they had to say” and there’s no such thing as “fallen” from anything other than a religiopolitical stance.

In my view these beings never stopped being ascended.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree

1 Like

Fallen basically means anything that fell from the bandwidths of the heavens below the heart chakra, they are the aspects of you in the micro and macro that fell from angelic consciousness

It’s like a toroidal reversal, the soul complex collapses on itself

They are spirits of free will, infernal, chaos etc. their unconventional wisdom deals with the lower realms. It is simply a different form of gnosis. It’s the more primal and fiery path to Christ consciousness

it’s not an organic template because it distorts the fabric… but that depends on the spirit, some goetia have been compared to ancient deities, so it’s possible JCI folk just used that to shun the existence of other gods.

Ascending as a demon is completing the karmic wheel, you face the collective unconscious. It’s completing the ouroboros, it’s always good balance it out with the light, it’s the yin and yang that becomes Christ consciousness or the Eye/I AM