The Art of Words . . . The Power they May Hold

I’ve been trying to make sense of this journey. Keeping a journal and reminding myself to stay with logic and rationale thought. This forum has allowed me to look at my experience in a different way. Helping to reinforce already known self truths and willingness to some suggestion, i.e. the teachings.

For the initiate, there may be extend periods of confusion and direction. Questions to how one can or should incorporate these teachings into ones daily lives. After recognizing The Infernal Trinity as the self becoming aware of ones internal abyss. This awareness setting the stones to the path, directing instinct to forward progression.

Azazal And Belial. The two most prevalent to show the beginner, a way to strengthen ones foundation. Azazel being only one name of the light bringer, the morning and evening star and Belial being the first Gatekeeper, the master of this world; that of empty shells. One a form to help shape our shell and the other to understand the eliminates, tools, and weapons; to aid in that shaping.

2 Likes

So who has expierience with making his own magickal chants or incantations?
How do you make them and empower them?

1 Like

Are you asking in regards to specific entities?

Technically, you can write any thing you want as a chant, mantra, incantation, etc. I believe E.A. Koetting has mentioned it in one of his videos and encourages others to try. He believes it’s more powerful if you do. Other occultists and the like agree with this sentiment.

To empower, you can use the same process as empowering a sigil, talisman, a stone, etc. Basically, using the technic of focus and directed will, could prove useful.

As for making them, I’ve experimented with multiple ways. Depending on what you would like to do with it, might determine how to go about the process. I like having prewritten pieces, by others or primarily from ancient tablets; to reinforce my own writings.

So, to answer your question as adequately as possible, writing your own is a great source. Also paired with a prewritten piece is useful. Channeling before writing and scrying for direction is another good source to pinpoint what you feel from your own instinct and logic is the best way.

2 Likes

For everything.
Not just for entities but also for spellwork, summoning certain powers and entities…

I am currently starting with creating magickal chants (made some mantras so now and then) but never used any techniques for empowerment etc or charging.
SO thats why i asked to gain some inspiration from

1 Like

Awesome! Oh yeah, making your own could have a great outcome and combining that with other powers, could also have the same effect.

I look at it like this. Sense we human beings are biological ‘generators’, anything we decided to use and thus put energy into, will be a force to be reckoned with!

I hope you have the desired results and a great ride :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Oh, forgot to add. The main purpose for this thread and my sharing of personal writings is to provide a sense of rhythmic order and to entice emotions.

Something learned from working with these forces, the more emotional you are the more power. The more controlled emotion one has even greater the result, as well as power. If you can channel all that which you desire and then that tingling sensation you feel washes over you, with intense emotions, that’s when you know you’ve tapped into the ocean of the self.

Here’s a rhetorical question, have you every read something that left you to tears, breathless, angry, or uplifted? That’s what we’re going for here. For example, when you’re writing for a specific purpose and all of sudden your face is wet with the tears of passion you have conjured within you, that’s the raw power of the human emotion.

PM if you’d ever like to dive deeper into this process, it would be an honor.

2 Likes

I understand.
I thought all sorts of ways to work with words on a magical and energetic way would be of use in this topic but i’ll keep in mind that the emotional aspect is the most important :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are two pictures I’d like to share with the community. One is from 2015 and the other is from 2018. These pictures are strange and unusual. I have do not claim that what are in these pictures are anything other then a strange coincidence.

They each have a story that makes them significant to me; though I will spare you the details and only provide the images. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

1 Like

Poem ‘That Which Waits’

Harsh, the air is harsh. As though you’re walking through rough wool. Thinly it is weaved in the air. Invisible to the eye though sensed and felt on the skin, harsh, rough, wool-like strands. With every step it slightly restricts. Absorbing the very essence that moves you. Suddenly, tired, instantly drained; like a leech on an unaware victim.

It’s quick then, the denial. Of every suffocating breather, as though sucking in the harsh, rough, wool-like strands into your body. Soon what had moved you holds you down. Restricted, the arms are heavy. Blurry, the eyes aren’t focused. Slowly being pulled down by the law of gravity; it’s intensity. Then a question forms itself within the mind ‘what is trying to make prey of me’?

The harsh, rough, wool-like strands no longer seemingly harmless resistance. Instead is becoming calculated defense. Seemingly harmless, less we forget; all those that lay in wait are assured to catch prey. Ever mindful, one is either the hunter or the hunted.

3 Likes

Omg nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So, been reading Franz Bardon’s “Initiation Into Hermetics”. Finally got to the first exercise, page 66 Thought control. Simply wanted to share a thought I had regarding this. Was thinking about how to practically apply to myself and imagining what the results could possibly ‘look’ like.

Soon realizing, unlike meditation, which is aimed to clearing and silencing the mind. Franz Bardon’s Thought control exercise is meant for the initiate to allow ones thoughts to flow through, letting the mind run wild.

Then to attempt to remember ones thoughts in the order that which they ran. Working up to five minutes and then eventually he explains that after the initiate has rendered some success, only a few thoughts within said time frame should only appear. This I believe he said are the thoughts that the subconscious mind is trying to communicate to the conscious mind.

This entire process is fascinating and intimidating. Which leads me to my next topic of discussion, a concern really.

Before one goes to the first exercise, Franz Bardon cautions the initiate that one should not share ones experiences and workings. That keeping silent will harness the best results. Well, what is his book if not a literal explanation of his workings? Leads me to think that the finite details and exact results of personal workings should be left to the self and what every the practitioner or initiate would want to share is up to them. I’m a bit conflicted but none the less not in complete agreeance to those words. If the masters of Old never took on students then how would our practice’s be passed down? Food for thought lol

3 Likes

Why is that ? People in here supported me evertime I got frustrated.I eventually made it.

1 Like

Maybe its because of the era he was born into, people could have still thought of these practices as jail or even death worthy. It might also be because of fear of enemies gaining knowledge over you and thus using it against you.

Regardless, each era has it’s differences but it’s probably not a bad idea to simply heed his warning. One can share without telling all the details lol

1 Like

I agree everyting you said there :smile:

1 Like

Ah Bardon!
On my to read list for quiet awhile

1 Like

Awesome!! Defiantly recommend! He truly will make ones mind press perspectives lol

So, something curious just happened.

I went to my back yard to let my dog out. There are some rose bushes that came with the house and I noticed they had bloomed. I was so excited that I walked right to them and suddenly felt and heard an awful crunch beneath my left foot.

Looked down and it was a dead robin :slightly_frowning_face: I quickly went inside to prepare some offerings to give the bird a respectful burial (yes I’m 31 years old and still care for the spirit of all once living lol). While gathering things, stepped on a shard of glass on my left foot ‘well there’s a blood offering’ lol tobacco and some shedding from my snake. As well as a rose bud plucked from the very bush I found the bird in front of.

Facing North and digging a hole for this poor creature and focusing on a prayer, nothing had distracted me. When I was finishing putting the last bit of earth atop it, I look to my left and I saw a little white egg, perched up right and cradled in the soft earth next to the hole I had just covered. Of course I took it inside, wrapped it in a cloth and put a heating pad around it. I don’t know if the egg is still alive but I’ll find out in due time, either by smell or sound.

I think it’s a strange coincidence that yesterday I went to my storage shed to take out some various things including all of my original tools and books from the first time I ever started practicing magic; years before discovering LHP. I’m not sure if it’s an omen, symbolism or something else, but the last time I used any of the tools I brought home, a similar situation with finding a dead bird directly in my path happened.

What do you guys think this could be, something or nothing ?

!

1 Like

So just found out that handling, keeping and bothering Robins eggs is illegal :no_mouth::no_mouth: and the egg is cracked :pensive:
I will be putting it back where I found it. Thus is life, I guess.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vehemenceandemergence.com/2017/06/15/ve-animal-omens-what-it-means-when-you-find-a-dead-bird/amp/

https://exemplore.com/spirit-animals/birds-as-omens-and-signs

2 Likes

Poem ‘Chocolate Mushroom’

A mind full of thoughts, trailing down when walking to a stage full of friends

Patiently waiting while the body flys high an anchor sits by to give mending

Daylight flashes along side stage lights prancing dancing to find a place to rest

Introduction from loving gestures with moving colors vibrating sound

Searching for group structure a voice shouts a direction found

Ride the wave bellowing through black boxes quick grip finger tips trip pushing down the worlds answers

When a hand sudden raises points synchronicity ties the now

Those fun happy days turn to nightmares when we forget and allow to be forgotten

1 Like