The angels of omnipotence: lies, deception, manipulation, and false promises

Interesting :thinking: I’ll have to keep this in mind for a time when I can use it

4 Likes

I haven’t read Tempest’s book so I can’t really speak on it. I’ll probably buy it cause I just love buying magick books (it’s my favorite thing to buy very easily) though I’ve got other things going on with my magick.

If the magick hasn’t been shared before just keep that in mind but I can’t be out here claiming to have received magick and deny that others have done the same.

4 Likes

Hey man I really appreciate you posting this video, I have had a lot of similar experiences to this guy. Ive been working with angels more and more and have felt no sort of trickery. I was super left hand path but have now grown an appreciation for the angelic variety and the power of God. Now when I work with Demons I will constrain them and use the authority of God to deal with them. Like he said its just in their nature, one can still work with them you must do it properly.

Everything has an agenda

1 Like

The original authors of the work apparently warns us against contacting these entities

1 Like

@rickardo28 Stop posting the link to that blog. We’ve already dealt with that drama when the author himself showed up. We don’t need it again.

If you’re not here to troll, please follow the rules of this forum and properly introduce yourself, as it is required here. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

Thank you for the information DarkestKnight! Not a troll, have been practicing Kabbalah magick for a year and have just began working with sigils in the book.

Experienced that weird depression as well, so wanted to research more, and stumbled into this very useful thread.

If you may be so kind, can you direct me to the thread where the drama was resolved please so I can look it up?

No, because it was removed by the mods. Please do as I asked, and introduce yourself by clicking the link i posted.

2 Likes

Sure, I have posted a short introduction. Can you give me some advice please as to the conclusion of the drama? I have now unsure whether the AOM as introduced by Tempest are safe to work with…

For added context - I did a tarot divination asking whether I should continue working with these entities. I got an interesting reading - star, 10 of pentacles and 7 of swords (outcome). My tarot spreads have been accurate, and it seems like a warning - with promise of wealth and dreams fulfilment, yet ending with the 7 of swords: betrayal/deception outcome. Or maybe it means that I will sneak out and stop working with these angels, so in a sense it is safe but I am the one ‘leaving’ due to my fear.

1 Like

Tempest’s book has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of that guy’s blog post. The stuff that guy talks about is actually some weird mishmash of Enochian, the Angels of Omnipotence, and some bizarre grematria that he got from the “experienced magician” he mentions (someone sent me a pdf from said magician, and it was pretty nasty stuff. Very slimy and parasitic).

Tempest stole nothing from him. He’s just butthurt because Tempest found his initiation ritual, used it, and then went on to build his own connection to the angels using his preferred technique of pathworking. In my experience, and those of others, Tempest’s book is pretty safe. His glyphs greatly limited the flow of power.

12 Likes

Thank you very much Darkest! Appreciate your advice, and this sounds reassuring.
The blog post did state that his study group had some bad experiences though. However if it came about only because of the weird mishmash workings, then maybe it is indeed separate from Jared’s work and the real Angels of Omnipotence

This thread has some interesting info as well: Angels of Omnipotence. Elubatel etc. - Studio Arcanis

My tarot read still gives me abit of pause though, and yes that mild depressive spell. Shall think about it further

Thank you! :pray: :pray:

Take into consideration what Jareth says in the book about worthiness. A lot of the issues with the Angels, especially Elubatel, come from people asking for big changes, but their lives aren’t set up properly to accept such change, so it has to be shaken in order to make room for it. In his book, Tempest mentions an article by Jason Miller on how to be worthy which I think is really worth reading;

4 Likes

Same stuff I saw?

2 Likes

Yeah, that stuff.

2 Likes

If you’d be interested, I also did divination on the safety of the method here:

It seems to accurately reflect the experiences of others who have practiced it.

But on your own reading on whether or not you should pursue it further, personally I would take it as a no. The 10 of Pentacles is fortunate, however the 7 of Swords indicate that it may not be what is right for you currently. It may not be enough to bring the change you desire currently, or your circumstances are too great to change, or even your force of will isn’t strong enough for the matter at hand.

2 Likes

Appreciate this very much, thank you! Personally I will continue working with the elements and planets first for a stronger base before coming back to this as an advanced work

3 Likes

You’re a student of the kaballah you said yes? This is very helpful to a magician. Have you worked with the Goetia or enochia?

3 Likes

I have a book called “A Dictionary of Angels, including the fallen angels” by Gustav Davidson that lists all 8 of them as “angels of omnipotence.” That book, it’s worth noting, was copyrighted 1967 and sites “The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses” as the source. So there is apparently at least some precedent to grouping them together. Interestingly, Uiazel is not listed in that work. The closest I could find was either Usiel, who is one of the fallen, or Uzziel, who is a direct subordinate to Metatron.

2 Likes

I feel the same way

TBH, in my experience, none of them work as “promised”.